Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today (31695 Views)

Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures / Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad / Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by EjaikreTheViper(f): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
indomie children already bringing spits from all corners of their mouth because their generation is rotten like spoilt eggs!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
you are indeed a blessing to the upcoming youths in Ajengunle then..your morals instil discipline in us then especially wen i first saw you in Wilmer bus stop.....I stay in lawani street, Alakoto area of Ajegunle n always want to wait to see you pass our street going to the popular maracana stadium in Tolu schools complex, Ajegunle....
May God bless you more today as you celebrate your birthday.cheers!
showkey baba!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Heekrobe:
Whadafuck
Anyway
I don't know him
We don't know you either

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by ramatintin(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Happy birthday daddy Showkey my Isoko brother.u have been a source of joy to my teenage years with ur music.
If you see my mama o Diana tell am say o I de for gate o I no get e problem o Daina.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by excomarow(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
So this man na my birthday mate. Hbd to us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by PataAlhaja(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Showkey don dey old small small sha.
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by ayenale1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
MZrapper:
When you listen to songs like his, you know most old school songs were nothing but trash.
Lousy lots.

You are seriously high on ethanol, how many artists and songs right now in Nigeria can you compare with daddy showkey, papa fryo,african china etc...this one don't craze o

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Bakbillz44(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
HBD to showkey... Na person wey dem suppose dey call area fada be dis... No be that..... Make I off my mic grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
M
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Simbrixton(m): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
egede me lordy much respect
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Royalfurnitures: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
Happy birthday to the ghetto king

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by PataAlhaja(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
MZrapper:
When you listen to songs like his, you know most old school songs were nothing but trash.
Lousy lots.

You don't have one single sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by kiddkash(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
PataAlhaja:

If Daddy Showkey was one of your childhood heroes, you need to reevaluate your life and the basis of your existence.
I did say childhood, yes.

I am an adult now and have made away with childish things
not everyone is like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by MZrapper(f): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
ayenale1:

You are seriously high on ethanol, how many artists and songs right now in Nigeria can you compare with daddy showkey, papa fryo,african china etc...this one don't craze o
You are a loony fellow. When you are done listening to those trashy noises, work on your mental health.
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by FullBlastLight: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
Wow, Daddy Showkey those yrs!

Somebody calli my name, Showkey...

Fire, fire...

If u see my mama,...
Daddy Showkey @ 50!

Congratulations!!!

A blissful many returns of the day 2 u, Ghetto Soldier!

Our indomie generation boys & girls wil definitely be lost here & they'll find it almost impossible 2 relate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by MZrapper(f): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
PataAlhaja:

Like your father.
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Adeboy5050: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Happy birthday agba
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by sylve11: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
ayenale1:

Just spy that kolo moniker you will know she raps pup. cool
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Domance: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
HBD Showkey. 50 really looks good on you
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by sylve11: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
PataAlhaja:

Lol.

She nor get sngle one . grin grin cool
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by sylve11: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
Happy birthday @ Daddy Shokey.... cool
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Omooba77: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
MZrapper:
Lousy lots.

If you see My Dana.....
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Taiwoa990: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
Happy birthday bro.
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by jovijovi: 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hbd showkey.

Check my signature for ur original waist trainer and other body shapers @ affordable prices. We deliver Nationwide.
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by femi4: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
Heekrobe:
Whadafuck
Anyway
I don't know him
VAR generation
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Naijboy: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
[quote author=ImagineNation post=92442435]OLOROGUN JOHN ODAFE ASIEMO a.k.a DADDY SHOWKEY 50TH BIRTHDAY:

On behalf of the members board of trustees, executives/members of AJEGUNLE GREATS ELITES a.k.a AJ GREATS owners of this platform, and the great people of AJ CITY round the world we celebrate OLOROGUN JOHN ODAFE ASIEMO a.k.a DADDY SHOWKEY because today marks his BIRTHDAY, this great AJ CITY first ambassador who had taken the AJEGUNLE BRAND all over the world, is a man who believes that Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear.

I remember in 1996 we were together at the top floor of NITEL building where we had gone to make international call, you prophesied that we shall stand on top of properties... it came to pass, you also prophesied on my faulty car that night saying we shall ride the best of cars...it came to pass... During your Birthday 2012 after you received AJ CITY AMBASSADORIAL award you prophesied that AJ CITY will have a brand name AJEGUNLE TO THE WORLD ...it came to pass.

Today i join the host of heaven to give this prophesy as you celebrate this joyous occasion with family and friends ... you shall live long to fulfill your destiny. From all of us inside the main house we say CONGRATULATIONS.

Let's honor this great ajegunle musician[/

Daddy Showkey is above 60 years.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by DelphiOracle(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
PataAlhaja:

If Daddy Showkey was one of your childhood heroes, you need to reevaluate your life and the basis of your existence.
what do u mean
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by BigTableShaker(f): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
MZrapper:
Lousy lots.
Which one you sing?!
Just one line, you cannot produce..
Your head is full of rocking horse shttt

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by CrazyOptimist: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
If you see my mama... hosanna
Tell am say o.... hosanna
I dey for ghetto.. hosanna
I no get problem... hosanna

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Performs At Total End Of Year Party (photos) / DonJazzy Cuddles New Born Baby: Fans Reacts (Pics,Video) / Kiss Daniel Is The Biggest Winner At The Headies Awards 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.