Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (224650 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by Bioles1187(m): 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
HenryG:

Its work route.

how do u go about this work route. Can I pm you?
Re: Poland Work Visa by HenryG(m): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bioles1187:
how do u go about this work route. Can I pm you?

I am still just like you trying to find headway. The little contribution I can make is that you can confirm the authenticity of the agent you want to use if it is registered in Poland. here is the link https://rejestr.io/krs/
However, there are some agents that are not actually in Poland but in Ukraine doing work permit into Poland. They may still be trustworthy.
Let the gurus in thread attest to the link above.
But all I know is that any agent you choose still involve risk taking.
I hope I have not crossed any boundary here about agent information restrictions.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Poland Work Visa by Bioles1187(m): 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
HenryG:

I am still just like you trying to find headway. The little contribution I can make is that you can confirm the authenticity of the agent you want to use if it is registered in Poland. here is the link https://rejestr.io/krs/
However, there are some agents that are not actually in Poland but in Ukraine doing work permit into Poland. They may still be trustworthy.
I hope I have not crossed any boundary here about agent information restrictions.
I so much appreciate boss. Please the gurus in the house should say something about the link nd possible legit agent. Thanks
Re: Poland Work Visa by ashatoda: 4:52am On Jan 22, 2021
HenryG:

bros ko ni baje fun e. it is well with you
Re: Poland Work Visa by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
I so much appreciate you bro for giving complete information out for people to know. Thanks for this
HenryG:

Re: Poland Work Visa by YEAEMEDIA(f): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2021
Thanks boss

Av search and getting frustrated

orlahtohbadt:
Please read this thread from the beginning to this very moment and make extensive research using google and some other resources you get from reading this thread. The reasons are, firstly it is against the rules of this forum to refer someone to an agent. Secondly, even if you referred to at the end, no one would be able to vouch for anyone as it is a risky thing to do. Finally, it is your risk to bear, so once your extensive research is done, you just stick to one and hope it ends well. I took my risk, some others did to and they are in Poland already.
P. S: I'm not in Poland yet and I've not even gotten the work permit yet.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Bioles1187(m): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
YEAEMEDIA:
Thanks boss

Av search and getting frustrated

don't be frustrated bro. Just pray everything works out
Re: Poland Work Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Justwise and whichever mod is moderating this section, please I'd like to ask why my previous post was hidden. I noticed my posts have been getting hidden recently, please I want an explanation as I have not gone against any rule on posting on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by KrimanOlivia: 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Justwise and whichever mod is moderating this section, please I'd like to ask why my previous post was hidden. I noticed my posts have been getting hidden recently, please I want an explanation as I have not gone against any rule on posting on this forum.

I actually got similar experience when I was responding to someone that asked how he could use barter by flutterwave dollar card to make payment. I checked and it was a bot that deleted it. I got like 24 hrs ban as a result. I will like to know what really happened too, as I went through all the rules and non seems to be the one I defaulted

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by NewAjala(m): 8:12am On Jan 24, 2021
I hope this thread don't die so soon... Those who have been successful in this journey abeg make una still dey update once once for motivation sake... I know y'all busy but one post can lighten up a dead mood.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by NewAjala(m): 8:15am On Jan 24, 2021
Finding genuine and affordable agents for this parole could be one damn herculian task... Sweating profusely!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Happy Sunday
Re: Poland Work Visa by Tobichuks08: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2021
Liadi2:

I am doing good. I want someone who we can start the journey together.
bro can we start this together am interested
Re: Poland Work Visa by lion501: 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Pls how much do u guys think is okay for an agent to charge for this polish work visa.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Sunday66: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nawa oo

It is well
Re: Poland Work Visa by HenryG(m): 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
YEAEMEDIA:
Don't bother pm me cz I won't share too

Since helping is now an herculean task in Nigeria

Do not see it like that. The moderators ban discussions on agents here. Also, with experiences on Nairaland, pple come back and call out names of those that link them up with agents that duped them.
Fake agents also use different means to get pple here.
However, I am sure everyone knows that whoever is ready to take this route should be ready to take risks. Our risk taking is better evaluated when you share your findings about an agent with another *like-minded* person codedly. Even Whyna in Vietnam thread does this.
Everyone is just scared of the right help to receive in Nigeria. I urge you to share your idea in a smart way instead of in full details. There are ways to share agent findings to people here who have been making thorough research and they will grab.

5 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by HenryG(m): 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
lion501:
Pls how much do u guys think is okay for an agent to charge for this polish work visa.

Please, let share view about this. I have discussed with various agents and they are giving me different charges. An idea of this charge will go a long in the decision making. Like
600usd, 800euro, 1100 euro, 2800 euro ,etc

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
HenryG:

Do not see it like that. The moderators ban discussions on agents here. Also, with experiences on Nairaland, pple come back and call out names of those that link them up with agents that duped them.
Fake agents also use different means to get pple here.
However, I am sure everyone knows that whoever is ready to take this route should be ready to take risks. Our risk taking is better evaluated when you share your findings about an agent with another *like-minded* person codedly. Even Whyna in Vietnam thread does this.
Everyone is just scared of the right help to receive in Nigeria. I urge you to share your idea in a smart way instead of in full details. There are ways to share agent findings to people here who have been making thorough research and they will grab.
This is the truth and what some people fail to understand. I don't know if they are truly reading this thread from A to Z because if they are, they should have come across suggestions and the next step is to research on this suggestions. Nobody will spoon feed the other here due to reasons of ban from the moderators and other issues. Imagine my posts being hidden because of this. So it is not that people don't want to help but that the moderators are filtering informations that could be against sharing of agent information. I did my findings and I was able to take my risk. What is so hard in googling poland work permit agents and looking up their websites if they have one and checking for testimonials/success stories, how much they charge, there email or phone number to chat them up on information on how much they charge etc? Guys be intentional, no be everything them go do for una. Na me go still give you agent info wey I never even get my own work permit, if them come scam but of us, na me you go come cry upon say why I no tell you or maybe I was in on the scam too or maybe I am the scammer myself. My 2 cent is read this thread well, use google, youtube etc to gather information, na wetin I do and I no wait for anybody to give me info. Finally, I know people might not get to see this as the bot/mod keeps deleting my comments but if you see this, use it well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland Work Visa by lion501: 1:49am On Jan 26, 2021
HenryG:

Please, let share view about this. I have discussed with various agents and they are giving me different charges. An idea of this charge will go a long in the decision making. Like
600usd, 800euro, 1100 euro, 2800 euro ,etc

My agent is charging me €1500. It’s seems too much cry
Re: Poland Work Visa by NewAjala(m): 6:35am On Jan 26, 2021
lion501:

My agent is charging me €1500. It’s seems too much cry

TBH... It's now a lucrative business for them as they see influx of candidates with deep interest..

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by KrimanOlivia: 7:23am On Jan 26, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
This is the truth and what some people fail to understand. I don't know if they are truly reading this thread from A to Z because if they are, they should have come across suggestions and the next step is to research on this suggestions. Nobody will spoon feed the other here due to reasons of ban from the moderators and other issues. Imagine my posts being hidden because of this. So it is not that people don't want to help but that the moderators are filtering informations that could be against sharing of agent information. I did my findings and I was able to take my risk. What is so hard in googling poland work permit agents and looking up their websites if they have one and checking for testimonials/success stories, how much they charge, there email or phone number to chat them up on information on how much they charge etc? Guys be intentional, no be everything them go do for una. Na me go still give you agent info wey I never even get my own work permit, if them come scam but of us, na me you go come cry upon say why I no tell you or maybe I was in on the scam too or maybe I am the scammer myself. My 2 cent is read this thread well, use google, youtube etc to gather information, na wetin I do and I no wait for anybody to give me info. Finally, I know people might not get to see this as the bot/mod keeps deleting my comments but if you see this, use it well.

Exactly
Re: Poland Work Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:36am On Jan 26, 2021
Justwise, I ask again, why are my posts being deleted? You are not giving me or any other person explanations and you keep doing it. an explanation will not hurt anyone, my posts are not in anyway malicious to my knowledge but maybe it is and if you don't tell me, I might keep making that mistake that I think I am not making, so please tell me why my posts are being deleted.

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by KrimanOlivia: 10:30am On Jan 26, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Justwise, I ask again, why are my posts being deleted? You are not giving me or any other person explanations and you keep doing it. an explanation will not hurt anyone, my posts are not in anyway malicious to my knowledge but maybe it is and if you don't tell me, I might keep making that mistake that I think I am not making, so please tell me why my posts are being deleted.

Right!

I assume it's a bot, but he can still help us look into it so that we won't keep making same mistake and possibly get a longer ban. I've been a victim

@justwise

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.