Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) (2601 Views)

Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated / Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by celebritygists(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
A viral video just surface online, where a Nigeria Police Shot Woman dead through the glass.

The video is still confusing because the real reason why he shot the woman is unknown yet.

People seen struggling with the police still in the possession of the gun.

Source just uploaded the video

Watch video below:
https://247newsupdatess..com/2020/08/Nigeria-Police-Shot-woman-dead.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FezLS0N1WaE

Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
Animal farm.
Orwellian jungle
Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by Righteousness89(m): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
Our Nation and the World at Large is littered with Crazy and Wicked innovations day by day!

The Value place on Life has so Detoriated!

Pls Place Value on your Soul!

Live on this Wicked Earth Prepared Eternity! Once life goes, it is Gone!

May God Comfort the Family of the Deceased..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by donbachi(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
I said it earlier...to breath in nigeria is a battle.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by Sunofgod(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
Unbelievable........
Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by Samfloxin(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Our Nation and the World at Large is littered with Crazy and Wicked innovations day by day!

The way you hunt every thread na,o dikwa egwu. It is either you are not going to work cos of Corona virus pandemic or you are not working at all.Meanwhile, one sachet water company just resumed operation in my hood.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by DaddyRochie1642: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
The angry Mob should deal with him

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by kingEllah(f): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
My heart is broken

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by Franklyspeakin: 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nigerian police, agents of death and despair

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
if these people are not careful they will quickly join that dead woman lying on the floor...

as for the fool screaming "SEE BULLET SEE BULLET!!!!"... couldnt he do something better with his phone, like calling the cops or ambulance or give 1st aid to that woman or something?!?!!?
Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by ExGateMan: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nigeria police are too careless in handly those that put food on their table
Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by ExGateMan: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by 2cribz: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
Where is the video na.
send link
Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by 2cribz: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
Imagine if i as right at the scene. I'm first stabbing the trigga finger ,right before am seen. I would show no mercy,AK falls off,i grab it and it Goes Off nobody gonna scream. I hate the nigerian police to death ,God bless me with a legal pistol and they'd be loosing their breath. Extra jucidicial killings,i'm slizing you up, i'm taking off your neck. Your better act right the npf before every mofocka goes beserk.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
The idiot shows no remorse still trying to cork his gun. I hope the people there have called the Lagos emergency line she might still be alive.
Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by mightyhazell: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
first things first.. Them suppose disarm the crazy bastard first. what if he turns the barrels on them all?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by Thatlong9: 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Righteousness89, food is ready person don die.
RIP to the dead
Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by Georgekyrian(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
That police get luck say no be person like me dey hold him one on one like that and he's trying to cork and shoot again. I give him 2 minutes I will devour him both with headbutt, bites, choking and anything involves. If he no die for my hand mean say his God is allow. Stupid Mofo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by Fearlez: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

attention-whöre.
Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by Unrated900(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Never argue with a police officer with Ak47

Even if he says are you mad

Say sir thank you sir

He if says are you crazy tell yes I know sir

But when he has no rifle at hand beat him to infinity
Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by kabillionaire(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
Samfloxin:

The way you hunt every thread na,o dikwa egwu. It is either you are not going to work cos of Corona virus pandemic or you are not working at all.Meanwhile, one sachet water company just resumed operation in my hood.

Or, he/she is one of the moderators
Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by IvarTheBoneless: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
Very wrong of the policeman to shoot.

Not smart to also refuse to stop when the Police tells you to.
Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by SAMBARRY: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
Smh

They ought to be doing mental checkup for Nigerian police before giving them guns.many of them are not normal
Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
Too bad
Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by FullBlastLight: 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
D rate at wich Police & other uniform officers are killing Nigerians on a daily basis wld hv drawn d attention of d govt in sane climes where they attach priceless value 2 citizens' lives, bt d obverse is shamefully d case here in Nig!

Everyday one innocent Nigerian somewhere must be dropped dead by dis officers!

Even robbers tend 2 stand a chance 2 survive each day than an average law-abiding citizen!

Dis is because dis officers don't kill robbers everyday, yet they rob daily!

It was mid last mnth dt d Civil Organisations in Nig authoritatively asserted dt;

"Nigerians are 20 times more likely 2 be killed by d Police than by terrorists"!

How I wish it's untrue, bt unfortunately & sadly so, it tends 2 be true, given d daily statistics!

So, who exactly is actually protecting who here?

In short, d Nig Police in particular needs an urgent overhauling!
Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
unfortunate
Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by jabolo(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
AK47, why drag and drag?
Simply remove the magazine in one move.

Weapons training should really be on the NYSC curriculum.
Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by cool318(m): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
jabolo:
AK47, why drag and drag?
Simply remove the magazine in one move.

Weapons training should really be on the NYSC curriculum.
What if bullet is already in the chamber assuming it has been cocked already
Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by manuel4real(m): 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by merieam16(f): 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nigeria police and killing innocent people like 5n6
Re: Nigeria Police Shot Woman Dead Because Car Refused To Stop (video) by NofiuFade(m): 12:06am On Aug 05, 2020
Nigeria police rate of aggression towards civilian this days is alarming, just move around few miles on our road trust you will see police or tasking force harrasing people here and there #WhatsGoingOn!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Video: Man Assassinated In Broad Day Light By UGM on Okpara Avenue Enugu / Fake Lawyer Who Won All The 26 Cases He Handled Has Been Arrested / Lesbians Caught In The Act, Two Women Practicing Lesbianism Disgrace As They Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.