Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Iker Casillas Retires From Football - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iker Casillas Retires From Football (18462 Views)

Iker Casillas Was Hacked, He Isn't Gay. / Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay / Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by jeff1607(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
stagger:
He has won it all. Nothing left to prove. Champions League, European Cup, World Cup...wetin remain?

African cup of nations

1 Like

Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by Churchill6767: 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by Zyxzzzz: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
why buffon is still searching for ucl title....
He mates Don retire

1 Like

Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by Justiceori2019(m): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
A great footballer and best stopper of his time.
You and Vandasar of ManU will remain my best,
I wish you well in ur future endeavors.
Retire well, a legend you are.

1 Like

Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by Elxandre(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
stagger:
He has won it all. Nothing left to prove. Champions League, European Cup, World Cup...wetin remain?
olympics tongue
Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by tosyne2much(m): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
One of those best goalkeepers at his prime
Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
This guy has been playing at the top flight since I was in like Jss 3. I'm surprised he is just retiring self..he don try.

1 Like

Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by Gbest90(m): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
jeff1607:

African cup of nations
you no well I swear gringringrin
Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by lovesky1: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
TypeRubbish:
angry
He is one of history worst goalkeeper.

1 Like

Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by NigeriaB(m): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
adioolayi:
You don try....Messi use his eye see something small...That Messi boy no respect elders grin grin grin

Lol
Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by chibnnodi: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
Merci Iker Casillas!

Hala Madrid !!!
Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
Give us SerieA MVP award news o cool
Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by Chelsealivepool: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
One of the greatest keeper of all time respect man

1 Like

Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
NigeriaB:

You still remember what C. Ronaldo did to him during the last world cup. Spain Vs Portugal..
That is De gea!!
A Coachless Spain tho undecided

2 Likes

Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by Chelsealivepool: 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
[quote author=lovesky1 post=92454228][/quote]no mind that one na alcohol dey dat one brain
Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by earnit1: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
oh
Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by NigeriaB(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
eni4real:
That is De gea!!
A Coachless Spain tho undecided

Yea, that's true..
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
stagger:
Nigeria professional football league shocked grin
Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by greall12(m): 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Shut up Buffon.

Gabe427:
Name a better fvucking keeper who did it all

I'm waiting
Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by samwash(m): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
When all these our old player retired now, who we go come they watch ?
Our current young lad are not living up to expectations. Na to dey chop big big money Dem Sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by MiddleDimension: 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
folarr:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53652195

nobody mentioned he was also part of the spanish team that won the '1999 U-20 world cup at the National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by MiddleDimension: 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
Gabe427:
Name a better fvucking keeper who did it all

I'm waiting
Van der save. of course i know Casillas won everything and Van der sar and Buffon did not win the world cup
Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by Nnukwuife: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
Legend
Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by donmik: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
U are one among legends.
Your smartness, accuracy, sportsmanship, tolerance and maturity are rare.
Long life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by placeofallure(f): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
obembet:
There's many more in the upcoming years' list , days can also become Sad , on watching our beloved Players retire !

If I weren't an Arsenal fan, I'd have been a Real Madrid fan. I love these guys! Sergio Ramos, Luka Modric, Karim Benzema, Marcello, love them great players! I still see CR7 as the real G.O.A.T. After Buffon, Casillas is my next best keeper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by Nehyooh(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
Casillas, Messi Wife !
Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by 8stargeneral: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
Great legend... happy retirement, We love u.
Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by einsteine(m): 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
This guy has been playing at the top flight since I was in like Jss 3. I'm surprised he is just retiring self..he don try.

He made his first team debut twenty years ago at the age of 19.
Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by charlesm91(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
MiddleDimension:

Van der save. of course i know Casillas won everything and Van der sar and Buffon did not win the world cup
buffon has the longevity but at their prime, a prime iker was the best.
Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
einsteine:

He made his first team debut twenty years ago at the age of 19.
oh yeah. 20 years ago I was in JS2 exactly lol. I remember by 2002 he was already established in Real Madrid. We Dey play am for PS1 those days. Time flies.

2 Likes

Re: Iker Casillas Retires From Football by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
paulolee:

iker was once untouchable both in country and club team and was also thier captain but he made a big mistake of going against the rules and ended on the bad books of mourinho...
iker was busy telling his journalist wife the happenings in the locker room and mourinho was soo pissed off when he found out that iker was the main reason why the media knows too much about what is supposed to remain in the locker room..
he was punished and replaced with diego lopez and that was the breaking point on his career and he got frustrated and left madrid for porto because he was getting less game time for madrid..
congrats iker cassilas, one of spain greatest keeper even if Madrid never treated you the way you deserved...

Na Mars you Dey get this info

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshoala Makes Spanish Primera Iberdrola Team Of The Season / Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends / Transfer: Super Eagles Star, Brian Idowu Joins Lokomotiv Moscow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.