Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week (36466 Views)

AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week / Arsenal Agree Terms With Lokonga; Guendouzi Leaving / David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Unrated900(m): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2020
preshdawesome:
HMM PROBLEM NEXT SEASON OO

You must be a Liverpool or Chelsea fans
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Unrated900(m): 7:12am On Aug 05, 2020
archdon:
He won't still make Man U any better.

Man U S*cks
Chelsea Rocks

That’s why arsenal take use una shine

Cos na so so tackle una Dey tackle people una no Dey face una own

Na ioke ooo brother no take am p ooooo cos Chelsea fans ennnnnnnnnn
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by galaxy2020(m): 7:14am On Aug 05, 2020
UCMax1:
So he might have worth it if he were to be a spanish,argentine or german? my brother,stop complaining and go make your own money
...if you don't like my comment, am sorry you can't be cured.
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by UCMax1: 7:16am On Aug 05, 2020
Golan007:
Though a good player, not a good deal.

Rather spend 40 million on ziyech, 35 million on Partey and another 25 million on Roman Burki.
Ziyech? we are talking of young men and you are talking of oldmen! 20yrs and 27yrs are big difference...
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Neot77(m): 7:19am On Aug 05, 2020
Fake news ..... nothing has been done at all.
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by UCMax1: 7:19am On Aug 05, 2020
galaxy2020:
...if you don't like my comment, am sorry you can't be cured.
And if you hate the amount being paid,i'm surprised because it wasn't your money.....so,sorry for yourself!!
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by UCMax1: 7:23am On Aug 05, 2020
Truvel:
Dey Need A Winger Too, Rashford Can't Play D Wing Well He Is Too Light & Falls Easily At Any Little Touch.
Sancho is a winger! moreover,rashford is very good on the wings just that he lost form of late after coming back from injury unlike he were before that injury disaster

1 Like

Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Badooguy: 7:26am On Aug 05, 2020
Fake news has always, go to Skysport news
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by galaxy2020(m): 7:26am On Aug 05, 2020
UCMax1:
And if you hate the amount being paid,i'm surprised because it wasn't your money.....so,sorry for yourself!!
...No die because of my commentoooo! I no get cure for you like corona no get cure.The money they are paying is yoursooo... grin grin
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Golan007: 7:32am On Aug 05, 2020
UCMax1:
Ziyech? we are talking of young men and you are talking of oldmen! 20yrs and 27yrs are big difference...

At the end it is performance you seek not age.

As an arsenal supporter I would willingly let go of Wilock, Nelson and even Nketiah for more established performers.

In any case, to buttress my point, Man United has refused to pay such an outrageous sum on Sancho.
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by paulolee(m): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2020
UCMax1:
If it's so,that means werner and havertz would flop bigtime at chelsea because they also came from the german league While rudiger is still a flop.....hater!
lolz get my point, d point isnt jus coming from german league but do de suit the pattern of ur club??
sancho plays alot like d hazard and sanchez pattern, he do struggle playing the team play kinda pattern n dts why city allowed him to go...seems u guys dnt knl sancho but instead u choose to mention me and call a critic a hater, typical naija man
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by UCMax1: 7:35am On Aug 05, 2020
galaxy2020:
...No die because of my commentoooo! I no get cure for you like corona no get cure.The money they are paying is yoursooo... grin grin
How i wan die? you just dey cry for another man money whereas you neva chop bellefull! nawa for you o! think how you wan take chop today,no dey cry for person wey no sabi you
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by cenaman(m): 7:40am On Aug 05, 2020
The Borussia Dortmund winger remains a priority target for the Red Devils with negotiations continuing but there needs to be compromise on the fee Manchester United will pursue other targets if they can’t agree a price with Borussia Dortmund for Jadon Sancho, with the two sides apart on their valuation. The winger remains Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s top target this summer but Goal understands that the club will walk away from a deal if they can’t reach a realistic agreement over price. It is understood the German side want €120 million (£108m/$142m) for the former Manchester City man but United are not willing to go near that fee with the effects of the coronavirus pandemic hitting the club.

Reports had widely suggested Sancho had already agreed personal terms with United but it is understood discussions are continuing and no terms have been agreed. The club are still paying for the mistake they made when signing Alexis Sanchez and the impact his high salary had on the wage structure at the club. Consequently, any deal agreed with 20-year-old Sancho over wages would be with that in mind. Solskjaer said in his press conference on Tuesday that the club would not be rushing transfers this summer. “This transfer window is a long one, every transfer takes its course. It is what it is,” the Norwegian said. Dortmund have set their own deadline of August 10 in order to have their squad ready to start preparing for the new season but it is understood United will not be bound by the demands of the German side and if discussions - which are understood to be at an early stage - go beyond that date and the Bundesliga outfit won’t sell beyond that, then United will move on to other targets. Bayern Munich winger Kingsley Coman is another player who Solskjaer is interested in and United could move their focus to either Coman or another alternative if they cannot come to an agreement with Dortmund. Executive vice chairman Ed Woodward has warned for a while that it would not be business as usual during the current transfer window and while United are in a better position than many other clubs, it is understood they are still feeling the impact of the pandemic.
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by UCMax1: 7:45am On Aug 05, 2020
Golan007:

At the end it is performance you seek not age.

As an arsenal supporter I would willingly let go of Wilock, Nelson and even Nketiah for more established performers.

In any case, to buttress my point, Man United has refused to pay such an outrageous sum on Sancho.
Depending on the coach's pattern of play! ole gunner wants fast paced youngstars as attackers that's why he went for sancho and a coach who wants long term project goes for young players because of age so as to build up his culture in them.....letting go of nketiah,willock and nelson is a foolhardy rather bring in experienced performers to inculcate that experience into the young players,we are talking of long term project not short!! althought the salary was 250k not 340k!
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by UCMax1: 7:52am On Aug 05, 2020
paulolee:

lolz get my point, d point isnt jus coming from german league but do de suit the pattern of ur club??
sancho plays alot like d hazard and sanchez pattern, he do struggle playing the team play kinda pattern n dts why city allowed him to go...seems u guys dnt knl sancho but instead u choose to mention me and call a critic a hater, typical naija man
Well,a coach knows what he wants and we are in no position to tell him otherwise! so your point isn't important or needed....Critics usually bash someone's choice so i was right for calling you a hater
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by paulolee(m): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2020
UCMax1:
Well,a coach knows what he wants and we are in no position to tell him otherwise! so your point isn't important or needed....Critics usually bash someone's choice so i was right for calling you a hater
yeah, d coach knows wat he wants but atimes signing do go against his philosophy that why players do suffer when the current coach dt do bring them in letter get sacked and dts my point..
if ole flops next season n he get sacked, do u tink a new caoch would use this sancho?? he would be like d case of di maria, depay and Sanchez...mk ma words
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 05, 2020
dis boi go flop for man utd las las
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Aragbs4real: 8:28am On Aug 05, 2020
That’s a big amount of money. That money is too much. Many need to offload players to offset the wages. Lingaard, Sanchez, pereira, rojo, Matic. Should all be on the list.

Also we are into real estate for house rent or buy in and around Ikorodu, magodo, Berger and surulere Lagos contact 07068275600 we will get you, your friend or family member a very nice apartment for an affordable rate. Serious person only please. If you are not serious please don’t call. We have good apartment in nice area.Thanks
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Lovenkraand: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2020
Who e wan bench?
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by mikebabs101: 8:42am On Aug 05, 2020
UCMax1:
If it's so,that means werner and havertz would flop bigtime at chelsea because they also came from the german league While rudiger is still a flop.....hater!
No mind the guy , so because some players flops means man u should not sign again ?
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by mikebabs101: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2020
Lovenkraand:
Who e wan bench?
The starting front 3 is definitely Sancho, martial and rashford , although I personally will pick greenwood over rashford but its always going to be a long season with many competitions, injuries and drop of forms , so everyone will definitely have a chance to show what he's got ,If Man city with the arrays of stars the have can rotate the team and even gave Foden a chance , then who Sancho benches is not a big deal
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by mikebabs101: 8:54am On Aug 05, 2020
Aragbs4real:
That’s a big amount of money. That money is too much. Many need to offload players to offset the wages. Lingaard, Sanchez, pereira, rojo, Matic. Should all be on the list.

Also we are into real estate for house rent or buy in and around Ikorodu, magodo, Berger and surulere Lagos contact 07068275600 we will get you, your friend or family member a very nice apartment for an affordable rate. Serious person only please. If you are not serious please don’t call. We have good apartment in nice area.Thanks
You have definitely not been watching Man u matches, remove Matic from that list , there could lack of concentration for him on the pitch sometimes but he is still the best DM man u have got , if Fred and mactominay could seat on the bench for him , why would man u want to offload him ?
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Classickj(m): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2020
archdon:
He won't still make Man U any better.
Man U S*cks Chelsea Rocks
so na ziyech go make chelshit better
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by mikebabs101: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2020
paulolee:

Stop talking about this style of play you keep on repeating ,na that one dey nauseate me for your comments, for you to even bring city into the discussion is not making sense, what's the difference between Sancho's style of play and mahrez, sane(although he has left now)and sterling , these players will comfortable take on 2 or 3 defenders on their good days , if they can fit into city why not Sancho ? Just like I earlier stated ,he left when he was 17years to go prove himself to world and its never about him not good enough, Sancho is just in the same age bracket as Foden of man city and was in the same academy , I just got to know about Foden after the resumption due to the pandemic, its obvious the guy is good , but its still a potential but Sancho is already lighting up the world of football with 17goals and 17assist in 32 league games. If a player is good ,he is good ,don't tell me they can only perform in a particular team , this is football not rugby,even if a team is setup defensively like athletico Madrid, you will still need creativs players to create chances and score goals for you, someone like you would have said athletico signing of joao Felix for over that outrageous amount is a waste of resources just because their team is known to be defensive hence they should only sign defensive players, my point is it doesn't work as you are trying to paint it
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by brownbib(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2020
NICE. WELCOME HOME LAD.
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by paulolee(m): 9:35am On Aug 05, 2020
mikebabs101:
Stop talking about this style of play you keep on repeating ,na that one dey nauseate me for your comments, for you to even bring city into the discussion is not making sense, what's the difference between Sancho's style of play and mahrez, sane(although he has left now)and sterling , these players will comfortable take on 2 or 3 defenders on their good days , if they can fit into city why not Sancho ? Just like I earlier stated ,he left when he was 17years to go prove himself to world and its never about him not good enough, Sancho is just in the same age bracket as Foden of man city and was in the same academy , I just got to know about Foden after the resumption due to the pandemic, its obvious the guy is good , but its still a potential but Sancho is already lighting up the world of football with 17goals and 17assist in 32 league games. If a player is good ,he is good ,don't tell me they can only perform in a particular team , this is football not rugby,even if a team is setup defensively like athletico Madrid, you will still need creativs players to create chances and score goals for you, someone like you would have said athletico signing of joao Felix for over that outrageous amount is a waste of resources just because their team is known to be defensive hence they should only sign defensive players, my point is it doesn't work as you are trying to paint it
its owkay oo....lets jus wait and see and i hope the deal ends well bt still insist dt not all players dt can attack or dribble can suit into any team kinda play...
u made mention of dt felix guy wen we all kno its anoda bad deal because he was young and went for the money and i see him leaving soon maybe wen his value dropped same with coutinho n dembele..
my guy each club have thier own philosophy and de would always sign coaches and players that suit thier own philosophy and thats where am coming from..
lets jus wait and see and i hope his deal dnt enduo like depay, di maria and Sanchez....wish him luck
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by osaro6: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2020
I don't understand what united are turning to..,must they pay big (340) before a player agree personal terms

Oh no..not just happy about this, $108 for a small guy our river sold to BVB for just $7.2 years past

I pray we nor regret like that of sanchez
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by mikebabs101: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2020
paulolee:

its owkay oo....lets jus wait and see and i hope the deal ends well bt still insist dt not all players dt can attack or dribble can suit into any team kinda play...
u made mention of dt felix guy wen we all kno its anoda bad deal because he was young and went for the money and i see him leaving soon maybe wen his value dropped same with coutinho n dembele..
my guy each club have thier own philosophy and de would always sign coaches and players that suit thier own philosophy and thats where am coming from..
lets jus wait and see and i hope his deal dnt enduo like depay, di maria and Sanchez....wish him luck
Nothing is guaranteed, there could decline in form and injuries, you can never be too sure of anything. Dembele was suppose to be a direct replacement for Neymar but he failed cos constant injuries and unseriouseness , he was said to miss training on occasions probably cos of party hangover , its never about his style of play not fitting into Barca's , countinho was suppose to be a direct replacement for iniesta , he failed cos he did not live of the expectation and his form was on the decline,its never about Barca's style of play, coutinho took a loan deal to Bayern , he still could get that spark he was once known for , that's still never because of Bayern plays, the last I heard of about him is probability of him moving to Everton, if the deal goes through and he still failed with Everton, will you say its because of the style of Everton lol. If you are good ,you will fit into any team , even if your team is not doing well in general, you will still be a stand out performance,Check out Jack grealish of Aston villa , even though Villa wasn't really doing well in general and were lucky to escape relegation, grealish was still a stand out performer for them and many now thinks he is too good to be in that team
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by paulolee(m): 10:28am On Aug 05, 2020
mikebabs101:
Nothing is guaranteed, there could decline in form and injuries, you can never be too sure of anything. Dembele was suppose to be a direct replacement for Neymar but he failed cos constant injuries and unseriouseness , he was said to miss training on occasions probably cos of party hangover , its never about his style of play not fitting into Barca's , countinho was suppose to be a direct replacement for iniesta , he failed cos he did not live of the expectation and his form was on the decline,its never about Barca's style of play, coutinho took a loan deal to Bayern , he still could get that spark he was once known for , that's still never because of Bayern plays, the last I heard of about him is probability of him moving to Everton, if the deal goes through and he still failed with Everton, will you say its because of the style of Everton lol. If you are good ,you will fit into any team , even if your team is not doing well in general, you will still be a stand out performance,Check out Jack grealish of Aston villa , even though Villa wasn't really doing well in general and were lucky to escape relegation, grealish was still a stand out performer for them and many now thinks he is too good to be in that team
so from all ur analysis abiut failed transfers are because of the decline fron the players and not because they all made the wrong choices going to clubs dt dnt suit then because of money...
no problem if thats wat you think even if it sounds funny because u fail to realise that all those flops keeps doing well in other clubs on loan..
what about the cases of lukaku dt flopped in man.u but still banging in the goals in intet??
wat abt d case of sanchez dt flopped in man.u bt still on form in inter too
wat about coutinho dt flopped in barca bt shinned in bayern who didn't keep him because he refused pay cut..
wat abt di maria dts shinning in psg currently after d failed man.u deal??
wat abt depay and zaha dt are back on form after thier failed man.u move??
the list is too long for me to continue, mayb they all regained form back after thier declined as u claimed even if most of these players agreed dt they all made the wrong choices going to various clubs because of huge pay cheqs..
no problem is thier declining form ins wat you tink is the reason why they all failed....cnt argue with ur opinion...
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by mikebabs101: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2020
paulolee:

so from all ur analysis abiut failed transfers are because of the decline fron the players and not because they all made the wrong choices going to clubs dt dnt suit then because of money...
no problem if thats wat you think even if it sounds funny because u fail to realise that all those flops keeps doing well in other clubs on loan..
what about the cases of lukaku dt flopped in man.u but still banging in the goals in intet??
wat abt d case of sanchez dt flopped in man.u bt still on form in inter too
wat about coutinho dt flopped in barca bt shinned in bayern who didn't keep him because he refused pay cut..
wat abt di maria dts shinning in psg currently after d failed man.u deal??
wat abt depay and zaha dt are back on form after thier failed man.u move??
the list is too long for me to continue, mayb they all regained form back after thier declined as u claimed even if most of these players agreed dt they all made the wrong choices going to various clubs because of huge pay cheqs..
no problem is thier declining form ins wat you tink is the reason why they all failed....cnt argue with ur opinion...
Lukaku didn't flop in man u, are you aware he scored 40goals over the 2 seasons in man u, solkjear didn't just like his style of play, where did coutinho shined for Bayern ? He was just there and they consider him not good enough for the salary he is taking , the reason he klop rejected idea of of having him back at Liverpool and that was why Everton wanted him on loan, for Zaha and Depay , those guys were not just good enough and still currently not good enough nothing changed with them, they are better at average teams and not world class players, if you want to argue that , pls bring their stats here . The only point you have is your argument with Dimaria , and it was simply because van gaal wasn't even starting him , he preferred to start Ashley young that year for some reason I myself don't understand
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by UCMax1: 11:13am On Aug 05, 2020
paulolee:

yeah, d coach knows wat he wants but atimes signing do go against his philosophy that why players do suffer when the current coach dt do bring them in letter get sacked and dts my point..
if ole flops next season n he get sacked, do u tink a new caoch would use this sancho?? he would be like d case of di maria, depay and Sanchez...mk ma words
So have pogba,mane,benzema,aubameyang,kroos,martial,modric,willian,marcelo,pulisic and the rest of them suffered? because i can recall vividly that their current coaches aint the ones that signed them.....Your words are mere sentiments and scornful thought! Words of a bitter hater!
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by paulolee(m): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2020
UCMax1:
So have pogba,mane,benzema,aubameyang,kroos,martial,modric,willian,marcelo,pulisic and the rest of them suffered? because i can recall vividly that their current coaches aint the ones that signed them.....Your words are mere sentiments and scornful thought! Words of a bitter hater!
bros all those players cliqed because thier transfers suited the philosophy of the club and dts the main point..
id it do not suit the philosophy, the presenr coacg would manage them bt d new coach would sell or loan them as ole did to lukaku...dts ma point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ethiopia (2 - 1): Int'l Friendly On Saturday, January 4, 2014 / Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo / Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.