Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week (36483 Views)

AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week / Arsenal Agree Terms With Lokonga; Guendouzi Leaving / David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Angelfrost(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
Judolisco:
340 for wetin dis people Wan jst spoil football... Kai

Dem don already spoil am finish... It's a terrible thing!!!

1 Like

Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Angelfrost(m): 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
YoungLionken:
I don't know who's richer between our politicians and entertainers.

Guys hustle o, life's best when there's heavy financial presence..

Congratulations Sancho,a good but underrated player...

Well, at the bold... Some people would prefer the word "Overrated" actually.

1 Like

Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Angelfrost(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
martineverest:
i doff my hat for Dortmund..they know how to do business.from Dembele to auba to sancho

Those guys are smart and savvy with regards to transfer business...

Arsenal was once like that!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Obeghare(m): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
AlexMahone:
Another Maguire. Man u fans, my wife just born
Buy beer for men na
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Farki: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
Decimus:

Clubs are taking advantage of Man u desparate attempt to get back to the top. This Sancho is not worth more than 60m at most cos of the inflated market. He's still young and will still improve, but right now, he's both overrated and overprice.
If i were a manager, I'll avoid English players as much as possible.

You mean English players like Rashford, Greenwood and even Williams? United have been going after him for the past 2 years, and right now he's one of the hottest talents on the transfer market.

Maybe because it's United are signing him that people are complaining. If it was Madrid or Manchester City I wouldn't be hearing all this talk.

2 Likes

Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by martineverest(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

Those guys are smart and savvy with regards to transfer business...

Arsenal was once like that!!! grin
but not as smart as Borussia... Dortmund still stay afloat despite sling their top players.... arsenal and Monaco are on same page

1 Like

Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Angelfrost(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Decimus:

Clubs are taking advantage of Man u desparate attempt to get back to the top. This Sancho is not worth more than 60m at most cos of the inflated market. He's still young and will still improve, but right now, he's both overrated and overprice.
If i were a manager, I'll avoid English players as much as possible.

Gbam!!! These players are damn too overrated, especially once it comes to top teams in Spain and England... Even Bayern won't cough out that kinda dough for Sancho no matter what.

English top clubs and FA need to put their feet down and put a stop to this broad daylight robbery!!! Anyway, I actually blame UEFA with their corrupt, useless, and meaningless FFP.

They are making football stupid... Such high wages for young players create rancor and unsettle teams. I pity United!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Enculer: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Quoting tabloid

1 Like

Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by bisoye11(m): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
whether 250 or £340,000, I am not impress.
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Angelfrost(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
martineverest:
but not as smart as Borussia... Dortmund still stay afloat despite sling their top players.... arsenal and Monaco are on same page

Monaco is just a pathetic and sorry case of frugality taken too far!!! Smh.

Arsenal's problem is Kroenke!!! And, useless fans that forced Wenger out!!! God help Arteta!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by CodeTemplar: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
martineverest:
i doff my hat for Dortmund..they know how to do business.from Dembele to auba to sancho
pulisic n hakimi too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by DawnEden(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
paulolee:
man.u keeps making the same mistake by wasting money on overhyped players just because they have money or because he is English..
still dont know what the sancho that i know have to better this current man.u squad that i know..
man.u needs more creative midfielder and needs to have alot of options in midfield just like city because the season is long and alot of players would lose and regain thier form as the season goes by..
i dnt see the need of signing this sancho guy because he would surely struggle in EPL simply because epl isnt easy like german league..
man.u have done this same gamble with quality players like zaha, di maria, depay, sanchez, lukaku, and all letter ended up flopping in man.u and this sancho transfer is still the same old bad gamble and i pray it ends well..
Lukaku was not a flop
He just didn't fit into ole style of play

5 Likes

Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by AlexMahone: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
chinos20:

Maguire have been doing great for us.
Go and check how many goal we conceded and check your chelshit club
How did you know that i am a Chelsea fan?

1 Like

Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Decimus: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Farki:

You mean English players like Rashford, Greenwood and even Williams? United have been going after him for the past 2 years, and right now he's one of the hottest talents on the transfer market.

Maybe because it's United are signing him that people are complaining. If it was Madrid or Manchester City I wouldn't be hearing all this talk.

I don't think City are fond of overpaying for players. City were interested in Maguire but pulled out when they heard 80m. They passed on the chance to sign Fred too.

Yes, most English players are overrated and overhyped thanks to the English Media. That's part of why they rarely move abroad. Most of the stars in the premier league are imported.

Man City just announced the signing of ferran Torres for 21m to replace Sane. If it were Man u ,Valencia would have collected 50m to 60m for him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by FahBuLous: 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
paulolee:
man.u keeps making the same mistake by wasting money on overhyped players just because they have money or because he is English..
still dont know what the sancho that i know have to better this current man.u squad that i know..
man.u needs more creative midfielder and needs to have alot of options in midfield just like city because the season is long and alot of players would lose and regain thier form as the season goes by..
i dnt see the need of signing this sancho guy because he would surely struggle in EPL simply because epl isnt easy like german league..
man.u have done this same gamble with quality players like zaha, di maria, depay, sanchez, lukaku, and all letter ended up flopping in man.u and this sancho transfer is still the same old bad gamble and i pray it ends well..
Portugal league is better than England shea??
France league is better than England shea??
Italian is better than England shea??
Yet Martial, Bruno and pogba are doing very well...
Allow the boy to come and play first, when he under performs, u can say what ever you want...
You wer nor even kick bobo container

3 Likes

Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Decimus: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

Gbam!!! These players are damn too overrated, especially once it comes to top teams in Spain and England... Even Bayern won't cough out that kinda dough for Sancho no matter what.

English top clubs and FA need to put their feet down and put a stop to this broad daylight robbery!!! Anyway, I actually blame UEFA with their corrupt, useless, and meaningless FFP.

They are making football stupid... Such high wages for young players create rancor and unsettle teams. I pity United!!!
Imagine Leicester quoting 80m for Chilwell and Westham saying they want 80m for rice too.

This Sancho deal is a rumor tho, nothing has been done yet.

2 Likes

Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Yukwa: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Welcome to old trafford Sancho
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by cunny88(m): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
FahBuLous:
Man utd need 1 forward, 1 middle field n 2 defense (3 n 6) n dey r good to go
u have identified d exact vacuumes at man utd
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Angelfrost(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
Decimus:

Imagine Leicester quoting 80m for Chilwell and Westham saying they want 80m for rice too.

This Sancho deal is a rumor tho, nothing has been done yet.

Declan Rice 80 kini??! They are all very MAD!!! grin

This is why clubs need highly experienced football directors who are well versed in economics of the game!!! Just look at the mess Barcelona is in now after all the insane amount wasted in the transfer market!!!

Chelsea will be incredibly naive and stupid to spend more than 50 million on that Maguire Jnr (Chilwell)... I have seen him play at big stages. He is bordering on average!!! Just hiding behind useless media hype.

2 Likes

Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by FahBuLous: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
cunny88:
u have identified d exact vacuumes at man utd
Really?
E mean say I de watch football.. Lol
thanks
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Edyice: 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
3 penalties per game is now possible... VAR
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by paulolee(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
FahBuLous:

Portugal league is better than England shea??
France league is better than England shea??
Italian is better than England shea??
Yet Martial, Bruno and pogba are doing very well...
Allow the boy to come and play first, when he under performs, u can say what ever you want...
You wer nor even kick bobo container
guy i dnt even get ur point...all am saying is that man.u dnt need such a signing like sancho and he would endup struggling to perform in dt team..
is it not the same sancho from city academy dt city sold to Dortmund for jus 8m if he is dt good..
Sancho pattern fits teams like chelsea or madrid bt not man.u...it seems u dnt kno d guy...he is jus like anoda depay and zaha man.u bought dt flopped..

1 Like

Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by paulolee(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
DawnEden:

Lukaku was not a flop
He just didn't fit into ole style of play
yes..dts why i said all were quality players bcoz none of those guys listed were bad or currently doin bad with thier new teams...di maria, depay, sanchez and others were not bad either,..its jus d wrong signing dt didnt fit into man.u kimd of play and dts why de all failed..
sancho isnt a flop but he do not suit man.u kind of play too, sancho was sold by city for jus 8m because his style is kinda individualistic unlike city pattern...Sancho plays more like depay, zaha, harzard and suits teams like Chelsea or madrid and not man.u..

1 Like

Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Babisha10(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
This boy is been overrated
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Bahamas95(m): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
English players are overated. I wonder the magic they expect him to perform, let's wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by FahBuLous: 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
paulolee:

guy i dnt even get ur point...all am saying is that man.u dnt need such a signing like sancho and he would endup struggling to perform in dt team..
is it not the same sancho from city academy dt city sold to Dortmund for jus 8m if he is dt good..
Sancho pattern fits teams like chelsea or madrid bt not man.u...it seems u dnt kno d guy...he is jus like anoda depay and zaha man.u bought dt flopped..
This is the same thinq people like u said when man utd wanted to sign Bruno fernandes, he will nt perform, portugal is not england, buh he proved u guys wrong..
I will still say wah I said earlier, weda he is a qood signing for man utd or not, Let him play first, den u can bash him....
In my opinion, he is a very good addition base on his form and pace, we dunno what england holds, so lets reserve our comments till he starts playing...

2 Likes

Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by cunny88(m): 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
FahBuLous:
Really? E mean say I de watch football.. Lol thanks
are u a man utd fan?
Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Alexander71(m): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ihatemumu:
Chelseafc and Manchester Utd are tired on Liverpool and Mancity Dominance

Next season means war....

Returning to the days when Chelsea vs Manutd weighted more than Real Madrid vs Barcelona

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣤⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢰⠿⠟⠛⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣆⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⡄⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⡄⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⡇⠀
⠀⣴⡾⠿⣿⣶⣄⠀⢠⣶⣿⣿⠿⠻⠶⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡇⠀
⠀⠣⣴⣶⣿⣿⡟⠀⠈⠿⣿⣿⣷⢶⣄⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀
⠀⠀⠁⠠⠶⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠛⠷⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠈⠉
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣧⣄⣠⣤⣤⡄⠀⢲⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⠀⠀⠉⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⣿⣟⣛⣛⣛⣋⣀⠀⣤⣽⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⢛⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠠⡌⠉⠛⣏⣭⡭⠭⠭⠽⠛⠙⠃⣾⣷⣿⣶⡾⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣿⣦⠀⠀⣤⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡀⣀⡸⣿⡇⠀⠈⠉⠁⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⢠⣿⣷⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⣶⡄⠀⣤⡀
⢻⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀⠈⠋⠀⢻⠛
⠈⣿⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠆⠀⢸⡿
⠀⢸⣇⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠌⠀⠀⢸⣴
⠀⠀⣿⣆⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⣀⣼⣿
⠀⣼⣿⣿⡄⠀⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⡠⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿
⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⠀⠈⠙⣻⡿⠿⠃⠈⠀⣀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣷⣾⣍⠀⢀⣀⣤⣴⣾⣿⣿⡿⠻⣿⣟⠙⣿

⢀⣠⣤⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣧⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣾⣿⠛⢻⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⣶⣶⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠙⢿⣿⣿⠟⠁⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠁⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣨⣿⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⠀⠉⢩⣴⣶⣶⡄
⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⠈⠀⠀⠃⠀⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠈⣿⡟⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⠟⠁
⠀⠀⣿⡇⠀⠼⠿⠟⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠉⠀⣾⣿⢛⣡⣀⡀
⠀⠀⣿⡇⠀⣠⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⣿⣿⡿⠿⣿⣿
⠀⣠⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠈⢻⣧⡀⠘⠁
⠈⠿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠿⠿⠋⢁⣨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⣿⣷⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣶⣤⣴⣿⣿⠃⠀
⠀⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣌⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⣟⠀⠀⠈⠻⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠿⠗⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⡿⠓⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣠⣤⣴⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠻⠉⠿⠉⠿⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⠛⠿⠛⠟⠋⠀⠀

vs
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⡄⠀⠀⣰⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⢠⠀⠐⢶⣾⣿⣷⣶⣾⣿⣷⣶⠂⣰⡄⠀⣴⡄⠀⣴⡄
⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠈⢻⣿⡈⣻⣟⢁⣿⠃⠈⢻⡟⠈⣿⡟⠀⣿⡏
⠹⣶⣾⣿⡿⢿⣿⣷⡀⠀⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⢸⣇⣀⣿⣇⣀⣿⡇
⠀⡿⠋⠁⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⡆⢀⣼⣿⡅⢨⣿⣿⣄⠀⠸⠿⠿⣿⡿⠿⠿⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⣿⣿⡟⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠓⢀⣀⣠⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠇⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣀⣀⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣇⠀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⣀⡀⠀⠉⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠙⢿⣿⡇⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⠿⠟⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You are blessed

1 Like

Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by mikebabs101: 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
paulolee:

I don't see any point in what you typed on here, he left city when he was young and still trying to figure out himself ,its not about him not being good or not ,it was just a similar situation as when pogba left man u the first time and got to juventus to become an hot cake ,or similar similar situation you can compare is Angel Gomes leaving man u for lille , even though he has talent (even lampard wanted him ) but he knows he can't break into man u first team, so its just sensible to move to lille and prove himself. You also mentioned Sancho's style not suitable for man u, I wonder where you got that from , as far as I know , the guy is a dribbler and love to create chances , so how is he not good for any team. I guess you just wished another team got his signature and not the man u ,u hated so much lol

4 Likes

Re: Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week by Slynation(m): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
YoungLionken:
I don't know who's richer between our politicians and entertainers.

Guys hustle o, life's best when there's heavy financial presence..

Congratulations Sancho,a good but underrated player...
Under or overrated player....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ethiopia (2 - 1): Int'l Friendly On Saturday, January 4, 2014 / Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama In Loved Up Photo / Tokyo Olympics: Five Nigerians Who Won Medals For Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.