Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes (19293 Views)

Strange Things Will Happen In Nigeria Politics In The Coming Weeks – FFK Reveals / Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) / Unity Among Tribes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by ghettokid1(m): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
The former Aviation Minister in a series of tweets wrote:
The terrorists & genocidal maniacs that slaughter the people of Southern Kaduna are the same beasts that butcher the people of Zanfara, Katsina, Sokoto & Kebbi.

We must ALL join forces, whether Hausa, Jaba, Kataf, Fulani, Berom, Igbo, Anago, Ijaw or anything else & RESIST them.

Their ultimate objective is to divide us on ethnic & religious lines & spark off a bloody & endless civil war that will cost millions of lives

This must NEVER be allowed to happen.
We must NEVER forget that what binds us together is our common humanity & that WE ARE ONE!.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1290603016685486080?p=v

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by Arrewa: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
FFK no be politician??

This same man that was once in the same struggle with Nnamdi kanu is today preaching unity.

I pity the brainless Nigerians way dey carry politicians matter for head

63 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by ghettokid1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Well said FFK, but tbs 'We Are Not One'

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by ghettokid1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Arrewa:
FFK no be politician??

I pity people way dey carry politicians matter for head
So its now a wrong thing for a politician to say the right thing?

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by Righteousness89(m): 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
Peace! Peace! Peace! Is what What we Here all over the World!

The World needs Peace! Nations and Continents are Desperate for Peace!

All human Efforts have Failed and are still Failing..

GENUIE Peace is Only From the Source! It cannot Be Achieved in Isolation of the Source..

We ALL need to Humble ourselves and Bow to The PRINCE of PEACE.

Jesus Christ is the PRINCE of Peace

That is when we can See Real GENUIE Peace..

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
Well you made sense today
Or the plug is yet to deliver ?

4 Likes

Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
Aragorn's father.

The country is already divided along ethnic lines.

We are waiting for the physical division make everyone bear their papa name.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by Simplyleo: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
Well said FFK, but tbs 'We Are Not One'
I agree 100% and never wish. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by ghettokid1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
Simplyleo:
I agree 100% and never wish. cool

2 Likes

Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by JAMO84: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
FFK is beginning to sound as educated as he should. Something has revert his priorities to what is expected of a read fellow.

6 Likes

Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
Mazi FFK has sooken

2 Likes

Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by love1232: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
The Most Easiest and Legit Way to Make Money Online in Nigeria today
Discover Nigeria's finest online business today. You Can Be Making up to ₦25k weekly Legitimately With Your Phone And From Home.
First I thought it was one these scam sites until I went online to read more about then and also did personal analysis of the business concept. Bloggers, Google etc CANNOT lie.
Check my Signature for more details.
Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by Brute2162: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
9ja matter don tire me I swear. FFK won't be saying this if he was in power

5 Likes

Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by Halfamilli: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Xn,

I wish this not the truth, I pray it's different thing but it's all insane.
Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by jamalnation(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
After them don spoil everything
Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by tot(f): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
No value for human life in Nigeria, a country most to be pitied.

The Northern citizens had better arm and defend themselves cos clearly this govt does NOT care. A govt that is "re-integrating" killers and terrorists into the society. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
so says mr crack head who is part of the evil pas leaders

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by Queenlovely(f): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Omoyele Sowore
Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by Patrioticman007(m): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
What a surprise, FFK is saying the truth for the first time.
Let me ask who are the traitors that want Nigeria divided along tribals lines & will want another Civil War in our country.
Find the traitors then you have your answers, of Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, banditry & trigger happy sponsors.
God bless Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by nairavsdollars(f): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
double mouth. you just know this after collecting chieftaincy title

8 Likes

Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by AlabiJ: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
That zamfara chieftancy is working on FFK's brain. Very unstable character.

12 Likes

Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by nairalee(m): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
The truth

But another reason they're so bold is cos they know Buhari can't do shiiiii

1 Like

Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by tamdun: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
See who dey talk shocked no1 religion bigot

2 Likes

Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by GODISABOVEDEVIL: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
I hope the leaders do something fast about this killings before it turns to everyone defending themselves.

#God is the Greatest.
#Jesus Christ Rules.
Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by FrankBass281(m): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by QuotaSystem: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
JAMO84:
FFK is beginning to sound as educated as he should. Something has revert his priorities to what is expected of a read fellow.

Zamfara Chieftancy Title.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by Qsand: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
Oga, Nigeria is not one and has never been for the previous 105 years. And going by history and the status quo, it may bloody well not be for the next 95. That's a bold assumption to make, yes, but the proponent of such should not be completely rebuffed as the foundation on which the country's 'unity' was built was catastrophically bereft of thought or opinion of the peoples themselves leading to tensions whose echoes have only gotten worse and never better.

In short, we are not one, and likely won't ever in the near future. Even if the north decides to restructure overnight, we do not intend to remain cohabited with them as Igbos. They've had their chance and blown it. Sealing the Crack in the name of 'restructuring' will only force the pressure out through other holes. It's time for Biafra, and if the Yoruba have any sense, Oduduwa as well. As long as the Hausa - Fulani man breathes, the struggle for power will know no end.

4 Likes

Re: Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes by Samtob90(m): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Arrewa:
FFK no be politician??

This same man that was once in the same struggle with Nnamdi kanu is today preaching unity.

I pity the brainless Nigerians way dey carry politicians matter for head
He just got a traditional title from zamfara

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hakeem Odumosu Debriefs Disbanded SARS Personnel, Orders Medical Evaluation / #twitterban: Job Losses Loom, Economic Woes Worsen, NESG, Experts Warn - PUNCH / Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.