Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? (4247 Views)

Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months / No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience / Transsion Phones Are Cursed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by paltielx: 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
Far beta
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Corroro: 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
No o, they are both good devices with their advantages, while both of them have durable devices, TECNO device have an edge when it comes to availability of spare parts.
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Corroro: 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
Freelancerx:
apart from that, I have had a Nokia 7 plus device that got bad for two years now. They just couldn't repair it. Unlike Tecno's Carlcare
real talk, availability of spare parts and after sales service is one advantage TECNO phones have.
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Freelancerx: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
Corroro:
real talk, availability of spare parts and after sales service is one advantage TECNO phones have.
I agree with you
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Theanyanwu: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
Which one did you finally go for?
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Donvic4u(m): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
Idarachris84:
Nokia and TECNO phones aren't bad. But the advantages that TECNO phones have over Nokia are
1. Budget friendly. TECNO phones are affordable. The prices aren't too expensive just moderate. Literally everyone can afford it, not because is cheap but to meet the needs of all categories of people.
2. TECNO phones can be easily repaired, can't say same for Nokia phones. If your Nokia phone gets bad, e.g screen, to fix the screen can cost way much higher than the cost of the phone itself.
3. Nokia phones tend to have lots of issues with batteries. TECNO phones have better and long lasting batteries.

If u must exaggerate, do am small small nau..

How can changing the screen of a phone cost more than the phone itself, haba
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Randerl: 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2021

Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by scarycuteface(m): 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kayconcept2:
Nokia products ain't as budget friendly as TECNO products. And most products coming out of tecno these days are of standard, TECNO has really improved on their products.
Hmm, they can still do better though
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Freelancerx: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
scarycuteface:
Hmm, they can still do better though
of course, they can and they should
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Freelancerx: 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
Donvic4u:

If u must exaggerate, do am small small nau..

How can changing the screen of a phone cost more than the phone itself, haba
grin no mind am. He suppose get facts right. their accessories are not that expensive but very scarce, My nokia 7 plus still dey as they couldnt fix it
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by scarycuteface(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Freelancerx:
of course, they can and they should
I think they will
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by investigator007: 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
credon:

If you say transsion phones are good then the credit goes to nairalanders like ddjay drjprince atheistandproud sunshinev etc for forcing them to improve, so tell them thank you first except if you are a newcomer in nairaland
I don't know what your are talking about, but I'm not new to using TECNO phones and they have always served me well
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by investigator007: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
Freelancerx:
grin no mind am. He suppose get facts right. their accessories are not that expensive but very scarce, My nokia 7 plus still dey as they couldnt fix it
those are the advantages people with regular phones whose parts are available enjoy. If na TECNO phone now, since you for don get repair part
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Yinksy09(m): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
We have some transsions phone that are really good and better thank Nokia. You look at your budget, specifications and go for what works for you.
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by sunshineV(f): 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
investigator007:
I don't know what your are talking about, but I'm not new to using TECNO phones and they have always served me well
all the tecno phones i used were terrible
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Bestchild: 4:39am On Mar 17, 2021
sunshineV:
Tecno of then is different from tecno of now. Be like dem don wash their hand
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Freelancerx: 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
investigator007:
those are the advantages people with regular phones whose parts are available enjoy. If na TECNO phone now, since you for don get repair part
yeah, e pain me as i never still repair am
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by hoilakes(m): 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2021
Apart from the availability of the TRANSSION Devices to Nigerians... the prices of the nokia phones that would be in the same standard the Tecno or Infinix latest phones now would break ones neck
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Chubbyface: 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
sunshineV:
if you don't update your apps or clear cache, reduce the number of concurrent apps or even free up spaces on your phone from time to time, it could lead to your phone malfunctioning
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by sunshineV(f): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2021
Chubbyface:
if you don't update your apps or clear cache, reduce the number of concurrent apps or even free up spaces on your phone from time to time, it could lead to your phone malfunctioning
na u go teach me how to use phone now
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Chubbyface: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
[quote author=sunshineV post=99978708]na u go teach me how to use phone now[/quote you already know them, I no dey teach you anything
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Kudducini(m): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
Please apart from Nokia which other one ain't transsion phone
Huawei?
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:41am On Mar 22, 2021
sunshineV:

You should get yourself a recent one.
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by sunshineV(f): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2021
Abiodunspectre:

You should get yourself a recent one.
so last year phone no be tecno?

1 Like

Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by YangaBabe: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2021
lol, which nokia? that doesnt have parts? abeg transsion phones are better abeg
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by YangaBabe: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2021
abeg na which tecno phone you use?
sunshineV:
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by investigator007: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2021
hardluck, if to sey na tecno phone now, you for don repair am for carlcare since
Freelancerx:
yeah, e pain me as i never still repair am
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by investigator007: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2021
like which ones please, cos all i have used were cool
sunshineV:
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Freelancerx: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2021
investigator007:
hardluck, if to sey na tecno phone now, you for don repair am for carlcare since
Yeah Sure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far / How To Fix ‘unfortunately App Has Stopped’ Errors / Gameloft Hd Android Games Collection (12-05-2011)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.