Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? (4225 Views)

Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months / No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience / Transsion Phones Are Cursed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by VICTOR4LYF(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2020
Classickj:
Can I play FIFA 14 and pes 2020 (ppspp) on nokia x5
Yes

2 Likes

Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by searchng4love: 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Beverlyjean(f): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
It's like comparing a bmw with GAC motors
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by emmyloved(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
Of course��
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by holymiles(m): 7:38am On Aug 07, 2020
searchng4love:
And Xiaomi devices
yes Xiaomi and Huawei.
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by searchng4love: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2020
holymiles:

yes Xiaomi and Huawei.
So Huawei has bloatwares
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by holymiles(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2020
searchng4love:
So Huawei has bloatwares
yes sir.
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by searchng4love: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
holymiles:

yes sir.
Thanks
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Fidelismaria: 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
holymiles:
Been using Nokia 6.2 for 6 months now. no regrets whatsoever. I upgraded from infinix Hot6 Pro

Hello, how much did you buy your Nokia 6.2 and from where?

Also give me a personal review of the phone

Thanks

Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by holymiles(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Fidelismaria:

Hello, how much did you buy your Nokia 6.2 and from where?

Also give me a personal review of the phone

Thanks

I got the phone for 72k in Sango Otta. 4gb/64gb.
I love the motion picture and HDR feature of the phone coupled with pure display. the battery is 3000mah with a type c charger(0-100) in an hour.

if you want to enjoy the phone get a powerbank. 10,000mah should suffice.

there are some videos about the phone on YouTube. the phone's twin brother is Nokia 7.2
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Fidelismaria: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
holymiles:

I got the phone for 72k in Sango Otta. 4gb/64gb.
I love the motion picture and HDR feature of the phone coupled with pure display. the battery is 3000mah with a type c charger(0-100) in an hour.

if you want to enjoy the phone get a powerbank. 10,000mah should suffice.

there are some videos about the phone on YouTube. the phone's twin brother is Nokia 7.2

thanks

Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Reader530(m): 5:28am On Aug 12, 2020
yes o
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Corroro: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
I think both brands have very good devices, it's all about preference
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Norman4real(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nokia is a much better option coz it offers better software support and better build quality and their screens are much better quality. I see a Nokia 720p screen looks better than a Tecno 720p.

However if you're looking at performance then you'll be disappointed coz low end cheap Nokia phones use the same low level chips that Tecno uses like A22 and P22 mediatek. And also their camera for the cheap Nokia phones is also very poor.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Pullisic: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
Very far better
Its an insult to Nokia

3 Likes

Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Flytime: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
Norman4real:
Nokia is a much better option coz it offers better software support and better build quality and their screens are much better quality. I see a Nokia 720p screen looks better than a Tecno 720p.

However if you're looking at performance then you'll be disappointed coz low end cheap Nokia phones use the same low level chips that Tecno uses like A22 and P22 mediatek. And also their camera for the cheap Nokia phones is also very poor.
exactly I won't advice one to go for a Nokia phones with mediatek a series only p series except from the Nokia 1...I have it as a side phone and mehn it's really impressive given its chipset and price
Nokia went wrong by using the a22 for the 2.2 and 2.3 and probably realized their mistake by planning to go full on Snapdragon
The 2.2 has very few complains but the 2.3 complains are much and I can testify to that given I've operated it on the hands of someone else......

2 Likes

Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Nikes(m): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Who be this naaa
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by nwele2017: 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
Some Nokia phones are in same league with some transsion phones. Infact when it comes to performance some transsion phones out performs Nokia.
I currently use Nokia 3.2 and I regret ever buying it. The phone runs on Snapdragon 429 quad processor which snails on Very heavy usage and even the recent upgrade to android 10 , with a lot of bugs, has not helped matter atall.
I once compared it's performance with infinix hot 7 Which runs on meditake octa processor, and later out performed it.
Some low end Nokia phones don't worth it ,and are same par with transsion phones

1 Like

Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by investigator007: 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
Forget about all these hateful bashing, transsion phones are very good, get one that suits your budget and enjoy your device
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Bestchild: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
Transsion products are affordable, you should go for it since your budget is low
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by credon: 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
investigator007:
Forget about all these hateful bashing, transsion phones are very good, get one that suits your budget and enjoy your device
If you say transsion phones are good then the credit goes to nairalanders like ddjay drjprince atheistandproud sunshinev etc for forcing them to improve, so tell them thank you first except if you are a newcomer in nairaland
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Kiaso(m): 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
sureteeboy:
Make a good choice

What kind of rubbish is this?

Pic and name are two different things
Pic is Mahanath Gandi

1 Like

Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Kayconcept2(m): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nokia products ain't as budget friendly as TECNO products. And most products coming out of tecno these days are of standard, TECNO has really improved on their products.
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by dankwoska: 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
You still can't compare them in terms of availability to nigerians... Transsion devices a getting better series after series with moderate prices
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Freelancerx: 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kayconcept2:
Nokia products ain't as budget friendly as TECNO products. And most products coming out of tecno these days are of standard, TECNO has really improved on their products.
apart from that, I have had a Nokia 7 plus device that got bad for two years now. They just couldn't repair it. Unlike Tecno's Carlcare
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by eallstar: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
femi4:
You can never go wrong with Nokia.

A dead Nokia is better than all transs whatever put together
Salvage!!!
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Chubbyface: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
femi4:
You can never go wrong with Nokia.

A dead Nokia is better than all transs whatever put together
no point here
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by Idarachris84: 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nokia and TECNO phones aren't bad. But the advantages that TECNO phones have over Nokia are
1. Budget friendly. TECNO phones are affordable. The prices aren't too expensive just moderate. Literally everyone can afford it, not because is cheap but to meet the needs of all categories of people.
2. TECNO phones can be easily repaired, can't say same for Nokia phones. If your Nokia phone gets bad, e.g screen, to fix the screen can cost way much higher than the cost of the phone itself.
3. Nokia phones tend to have lots of issues with batteries. TECNO phones have better and long lasting batteries.
Re: Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? by The5DME(m): 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
Idarachris84:
Nokia and TECNO phones aren't bad. But the advantages that TECNO phones have over Nokia are
1. Budget friendly. TECNO phones are affordable. The prices aren't too expensive just moderate. Literally everyone can afford it, not because is cheap but to meet the needs of all categories of people.
2. TECNO phones can be easily repaired, can't say same for Nokia phones. If your Nokia phone gets bad, e.g screen, to fix the screen can cost way much higher than the cost of the phone itself.
3. Nokia phones tend to have lots of issues with batteries. TECNO phones have better and long lasting batteries.
your point number 2 is based on erroneous assumptions. I worked first hand in computer village Ikeja and I know the in and out if that place; and I can categorically tell you that there are as much spare parts for Nokia phones as there are for Tecno. That's if you don't want to fix your phones in their service centres. So, stop saying what you have no idea about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Night Plan Is Now 24hours? / Come In For Modded Games APK (cracked With Unlimited Coins, Gems Etc...) / Why I Prefer SLOT To M-chris (facts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.