Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Bbnaija 2020: Meet The Most Mischievous And Cunning Housemate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: Meet The Most Mischievous And Cunning Housemate (2290 Views)

Amazing Photoshoot Of The Host For Headies 2020, Meet Them. PHOTOS / Bbnaija 2020: Meet The Newly Evicted Housemate PRAISE, Wife, Son + Untold Facts / Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2020: Meet The Most Mischievous And Cunning Housemate by Shakaranews2020: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
Meet Brighto, the most Mischievous Housemate in the history of Big brother Naija

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyhmlHH8gFs
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet The Most Mischievous And Cunning Housemate by Pekins4u: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
shocked How to Make over 50K in 5days Online shocked

Today, I’ll show you one of the easiest way to make money on the internet starting from scratch. If you follow what you are about to read diligently, you are sure of making nothing less than 50k weekly.

Do you know that I earned my first 50k within a week selling other people's products…

One amazing thing about this business model, is to find a product people are buying.

Ask yourself this question, “what product are people buying?” Once you are able to answer this question, then you are ready for business.

There are several places where to can get good quality product to sell, such as...

1.Amazon: Which is one of the largest e-commerce site in the world used by billions of people. The Amazon Associates program is a good way of making money through commission. You simply recommend their product and get commission when someone makes a purchase.

2. Konga: Konga is one of the largest E-commerce site in Nigeria and gradually extending to other part of the country. Once your visitors order product through your link, then you earn a commission.  One thing with Konga market place is that anytime the person purchase again, your earn another commission; and on registering, Konga will give you a commission of #500.

3. Jumia: Jumia market place works just like Konga but for the first month, associates earn 500 NGN on top of the commission for each order. And you get your monthly Payment via Local bank transfer.

Here's the sweet part, do you know you that you can go from zero to your first N1,000,000 in commission each month, selling other people’s products, starting from scratch?

Here's how i did it step-by-step

This is your key bet to financial freedom.....
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet The Most Mischievous And Cunning Housemate by Mayowa444: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sounds nice... just checking it out. The message clicked
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet The Most Mischievous And Cunning Housemate by Jeraldbest: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2020
cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Which Kind Wowor Babes Them They Find With Ghanian Celebs {shatta Wale} / Video Of 30 Million Naira Coffin Used To Bury Obi Cubana's Mother / #bbnaija: “I Still Need To Do You Like Five Times More” – Boma Tells Tega While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.