Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,137 members, 7,856,542 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

#bbnaija: Fans Reacts Over Dorathy’s Emotional Birthday Message To Ozo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Fans Reacts Over Dorathy’s Emotional Birthday Message To Ozo (917 Views)

“I Have Never Seen Chest This Huge” – Toke Makinwa Gushes Over Dorathy As They L / Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" / COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Fans Reacts Over Dorathy’s Emotional Birthday Message To Ozo by correctkidabc(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
“My amiable HOH Sir, My buddy, and the one and only BBnaija UltimateLightSkin…
"Its only been a couple of weeks since our paths crossed, and i can say for free that its been an eventful friendship. The arguments, the frank talks, the banter, the teases and more are few of the things that define our relationship."
"You are a gentleman indeed, your mama def raised a King!!•
Today marks the beginning of another year in your life, and I pray it will be best your year so far. I pray God grants all your heart desires."
"And thank God say you no shame me…"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY."
"I remain your humble Deputy HOH and your all time Bully” - #BBNaija Fans left in awe over Dorathy’s emotional birthday message to Ozo.

Read more here:https://www.correctkid.com/bbnaija-fans-reacts-over-dorathys-emotional-birthday-message-to-ozo/

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: A Man Used Charms To Face SARS In Ibadan (video) / Davido And Runtown Call On President Buhari To Resign Following The Gun Attack / Experts Provide Glimpse Into ‘Wardrobe Of Bible’s King Solomon' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.