Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Bbnaija:dorathy Declares Her Hatred As Ozo Explained What Transpired Between Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija:dorathy Declares Her Hatred As Ozo Explained What Transpired Between Him (834 Views)

Lady Dressed Up As Ozo For Halloween - Pictures / OZO Explained Why He Made NENGI Cry After All White Party(video) / BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:dorathy Declares Her Hatred As Ozo Explained What Transpired Between Him by Soma914: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
SEE POST HERE-https://www.strenuousblog.com/2020/08/bbnaijadorathy-declares-her-hatred-as.html

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, housemate and Head of House, Ozo explains what transpired in the shower with Nengi,as the were found together.
There were side talks in the house on Monday that Nengi was in the shower with Ozo.

However, Ozo speaking with Dorathy on Monday night at the Head of House luxury lounge said she just stood and did nothing while he took a shower.

According to him: "I did not ask Nengi why she got in the shower with me, although Ka3na said I should have walked her out.

"I just told her if she was going to stand there, no problem and I took my shower and left."
Ozo seems to have developed feelings for Nengi, however, Dorathy seems to be cause of his entanglement between the three of them.

Afterwards, Dorathy told Ozo that she dislikes Nengi because she is merely playing games.
SEE VIDEO HERE--https://www.strenuousblog.com/2020/08/bbnaijadorathy-declares-her-hatred-as.html

Re: Bbnaija:dorathy Declares Her Hatred As Ozo Explained What Transpired Between Him by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
ok

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Reveals She Really Likes Laycon / ”Be Careful Of Besties, They Are Evil”— Actress Mimi Orjiekwe / 'My People Need Me!'- Davido says about #EndSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.