Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,691,871 members, 6,342,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 June 2021 at 07:25 AM

Bbnaija:"ozo Was Not Fully Dressed"-nengi Explains What Happened In The Bathroom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija:"ozo Was Not Fully Dressed"-nengi Explains What Happened In The Bathroom (1384 Views)

Bbnaija: Nengi Explains Why She Can’t Be With Ozo / Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband / Couples Jumped Into Swimming Pool Fully Dressed In Their Wedding Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:"ozo Was Not Fully Dressed"-nengi Explains What Happened In The Bathroom by Soma914: 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
---https://www.strenuousblog.com/2020/08/bbnaijaozo-was-not-fully-dressed-nengi.html
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, housemate, Nengi has made clarification on having a shower together with fellow housemate, Ozo.
Neo on Tuesday morning told Eric that he saw Nengi in the shower with Ozo.

However, Nengi speaking to Prince told him that she was in the shower with Ozo because she wanted to talk to him privately.

SEE MORE-BBNaija:Dorathy Declares her Hatred as Ozo explained What Transpired between Him And Nnegi in the Shower

In her Words,

Ozo was not naked while she had the conversation.

Nengi said: "Ozo was not fully dressed but not naked though.

"I wanted to have a conversation with him about something and it definitely had to be in the shower."

SEE VIDEO HERE -https://www.strenuousblog.com/2020/08/bbnaijaozo-was-not-fully-dressed-nengi.html

(1) (Reply)

P-square Was A Forced Union As Jude Paired Us Together – Rudeboy / Why African China Was Arrested In London! / Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.