Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Bbnaija:"ozo Was Not Fully Dressed"-nengi Explains What Happened In The Bathroom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija:"ozo Was Not Fully Dressed"-nengi Explains What Happened In The Bathroom (1632 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" / Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma / Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:"ozo Was Not Fully Dressed"-nengi Explains What Happened In The Bathroom by Soma914: 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
---https://www.strenuousblog.com/2020/08/bbnaijaozo-was-not-fully-dressed-nengi.html
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, housemate, Nengi has made clarification on having a shower together with fellow housemate, Ozo.
Neo on Tuesday morning told Eric that he saw Nengi in the shower with Ozo.

However, Nengi speaking to Prince told him that she was in the shower with Ozo because she wanted to talk to him privately.

SEE MORE-BBNaija:Dorathy Declares her Hatred as Ozo explained What Transpired between Him And Nnegi in the Shower

In her Words,

Ozo was not naked while she had the conversation.

Nengi said: "Ozo was not fully dressed but not naked though.

"I wanted to have a conversation with him about something and it definitely had to be in the shower."

SEE VIDEO HERE -https://www.strenuousblog.com/2020/08/bbnaijaozo-was-not-fully-dressed-nengi.html

(1) (Reply)

Dandizzy Biography, Age, State, Career, Songs, Albums, Wiki And Awards / How Actor Ernest Asuzu Died During S3x Romp With Emmanuella In Lagos Hotel / Yahoo Boy In Tears As Baba Give Him 2 Years To Spend 21 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.