Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut (3074 Views)

I Experienced Racism In Beirut - Tobi / Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) / Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by muchroom(m): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
A father who was looking through his windows at the initial flames from the site of the Beirut explosion protects his young son from the blast effect by shielding him and then hiding him under a table. This shows the heart of a father in actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xVkVNt72DY

Lalasticlala
mynd 44

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by Righteousness89(m): 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
0ver 25 persons dead!
This was a Disaster! Huge Disaster!

The World is being Rolled up! That's all I see!
Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Its unfortunate we living in this Age of destruction and chaos.
Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by Nbotee(m): 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
Jus saw a video of d blast, it was huge
Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by illicit(m): 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Wow
Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by muchroom(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
He did his best under the circumstance. Hiding under a hard surface(in this case, the table) was the best move if the building collapsed or more explosion and gun fire.
Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
Damn cry
Sincerely, I must ask
Why do all the nations with unrest have Islam as a common denominator?
Iraq,
Libya
Yemen
Syria
Afghanistan
Lebanon
Sudan
Nigeria
Etc

WHY DO THEY HAVE ISLAM AS A COMMON DENOMINATOR?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by Texman21: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:
Damn cry
Sincerely, I must ask
Iraq,
Libya
Yemen
Syria
Afghanistan
Lebanon
Sudan
Nigeria
Etc

lol you think what's going on in these countries is all about religion?what do they have in common apart from religion?
Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by TooMuchStuff: 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:
Damn cry
Sincerely, I must ask
Iraq,
Libya
Yemen
Syria
Afghanistan
Lebanon
Sudan
Nigeria
Etc

Once Bloodshed is involved.... Headslamers are close by...!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by manuel4real(m): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:
Damn cry
Sincerely, I must ask
Iraq,
Libya
Yemen
Syria
Afghanistan
Lebanon
Sudan
Nigeria
Etc

Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by Mo3891: 4:12am On Aug 05, 2020
Chii59:
Damn cry
Sincerely, I must ask
Iraq,
Libya
Yemen
Syria
Afghanistan
Lebanon
Sudan
Nigeria
Etc

Because your colonial masters like Trump and lord Lugard that you worship badly need crude oil , mineral, gold, Agro cash crop and since they can't brainwash them with a white Jesus, they sponsor attacks and unrest through covert operations

All these listed countries where very peaceful and prosperous before US came on their soil, Libya and Iraq were very lovely oil rich countries under Ghadafi and Hussein, infrastructure were top notch, citizens get welfare packages, money and all, suddenly US came with allegations that Hussein and Ghadafi had biological and chemical weapons

Now that we have mentioned Islamic Republic with conflicts let's also mention Islamic Republic that your people travel to just to "hustle" since your so called Christian countries wouldn't issue them a Visa

UAE
OMAN
QATAR
SAUDI
BAHRAIN
MOROCCO
KUWAIT
INDONESIA
ALGERIA
MALAYSIA
BRUNEI
JORDAN
MALDIVES

5 Likes

Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by SweepingBroom(f): 6:17am On Aug 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

The World is being Rolled up! That's all I see!
rolled up into what sir? A fish roll?
Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by BBNaija2: 6:41am On Aug 05, 2020
Watch complete sextape of Kiddwaya and Erica in BBNaija house.

Please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for latest Celebrity Gist videos....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGwNDLuExfU
Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by emmy512: 6:45am On Aug 05, 2020
Chii59:
Damn cry
Sincerely, I must ask
Iraq,
Libya
Yemen
Syria
Afghanistan
Lebanon
Sudan
Nigeria
Etc

This was an explosion not a bomb so we shouldn't bring islam into this

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by femi4: 6:50am On Aug 05, 2020
Chii59:
Damn cry
Sincerely, I must ask
Iraq,
Libya
Yemen
Syria
Afghanistan
Lebanon
Sudan
Nigeria
Etc

LCM: ISLAM
HCF: UNREST

Islam-a-bad
Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by Les: 7:11am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by fatymore(f): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2020
Chii59:
Damn cry
Sincerely, I must ask
Iraq,
Libya
Yemen
Syria
Afghanistan
Lebanon
Sudan
Nigeria
Etc

Why don't you calm down Mr investigator and let the country reveal the causes of the explosion before you conclude...

A quick one
JUST IN: Lebanese sources report that the welding of a door caused sparks which ignited 2,700 tonnes of ammonium nitrate, which caused explosion at Beirut Port earlier today.
Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 05, 2020
fatymore:

Why don't you calm down Mr investigator and let the country reveal the causes of the explosion before you conclude...

Yawns undecided
Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2020
emmy512:

This was an explosion not a bomb so we shouldn't bring islam into this
Do bombs explode?
Long yawn
Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 05, 2020
Mo3891:

Because your colonial masters like Trump and lord Lugard that you worship badly need crude oil , mineral, gold, Agro cash crop and since they can't brainwash them with a white Jesus, they sponsor attacks and unrest through covert operations

All these listed countries where very peaceful and prosperous before US came on their soil, Libya and Iraq were very lovely oil rich countries under Ghadafi and Hussein, infrastructure were top notch, citizens get welfare packages, money and all, suddenly US came with allegations that Hussein and Ghadafi had biological and chemical weapons

Now that we have mentioned Islamic Republic with conflicts let's also mention Islamic Republic that your people travel to just to "hustle" since your so called Christian countries wouldn't issue them a Visa

UAE
OMAN
QATAR
SAUDI
BAHRAIN
MOROCCO
KUWAIT
INDONESIA
ALGERIA
MALAYSIA
BRUNEI
JORDAN
MALDIVES

You done?
Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by Pusyiter(m): 7:42am On Aug 05, 2020
Why will they keep such amount of ammonium nitrate at one place knowing the consequences?
Sometimes, we carry problems to ourselves cry

fatymore:

A quick one
JUST IN: Lebanese sources report that the welding of a door caused sparks which ignited 2,700 tonnes of ammonium nitrate, which caused explosion at Beirut Port earlier today.

Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by StagethemTVee: 8:03am On Aug 05, 2020
This is a real father
Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by foxxydude: 8:03am On Aug 05, 2020
The explosion that rocked Beirut was same explosion that rocked Ikeja cantonment many years ago

Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by Equity15(m): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2020
fatherly love. quick recovery and R.I.P to the dead.

Do you know we can create an ecommerce or regular website for you in 10minutes plus a mobile app uploaded to play store for just 8,000? you pay after we deliver unbelievable right? try us. check siggy.
Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by muchroom(m): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2020
Lalasticlala on the beat!
Re: Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut by emmy512: 9:05am On Aug 05, 2020
Chii59:

Do bombs explode?
Long yawn
oh yes bombs explode and i get your point.
But bomb in context here means terrorist bombs, those ones made with intent to harm.
The video i saw and the damage it caused is too much for terrorist to even handle

(1) (Reply)

Singer 2face’s 12-yr-old Daughter, Isabella, Complains Looking Older Than Mum / Damilola Adegbite Shared Her Semi Nude Photo On Instagram / Check Out Justin Bieber's New Eyeball Tattoo (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.