Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,368 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN (51205 Views)

Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor / 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje / Cross Rivers' NMA Suspends Strike, Joins COVID-19 Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by robosky02(m): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
What I don't believe it

Where is Wike

That used helicopter to monitor lockdown

That demolished hotel to enforce compliance

That showed mercy to pregnant woman flaunting rules

That locked down everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by mosho2good: 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
the best is Covid starboy that is sanwo olu of Lagos sanwo eko

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by integrity16(m): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sanwoolu

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by sondi: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
Non sense organization. Who no know the story of kano and how their Governor played politics with covid 19 from it start.
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by backnbeta(f): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
Even when several covid deaths were concealed initially? The guy even denied it was covid killing them till NCDC said otherwise lipsrsealed
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by micflo28(m): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
Wike is the best
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by chukwuibuipob: 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
cool malaria plus typhoid fever sad
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by Nooel1: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
Simplyleo:

It helps Nigeria a great deal because it could easily be spread if not well fought in states such as Kano and Lagos.

The spread could be easily facilitated by the itinerant economic migrants from the barren land. angry

You mean your brothers from Ogbomosho?

Wow! That's great you know.

Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by Godswill41(m): 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Governor Yahaya Bello from Kogi State.
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
Simplyleo:

It helps Nigeria a great deal because it could easily be spread if not well fought in states such as Kano and Lagos.

The spread could be easily facilitated by the itinerant economic migrants from the barren land. angry

Be objective outside APC stuff, Ganduje did nothing,

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by Lovelyn451(f): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
So all the ones sanwo has been fighting and boxing since na for nairaland
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by PremierGuy(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
dyera:
How much did ganduje pay you guys for this propaganda?

Exactly my thought, maybe gandollars have changed hands
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by Bimpe29: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
What's wrong with this APREN? shocked
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by NigeriaB(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
I detest nonsense
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by Opsylo: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sanwoolu confirmed,mehn they should present the data for that,but for me sanwoolu.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by JimmyfixDesigns: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
Really!
Congratulations to him.

Help me gain visibility on Nairaland and grow my brand.

Click the link below to see some of my BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS.

https://www.nairaland.com/5952132/logo-designs-jimmyfix-designs-e-portfolio

Thanks.
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by owila4luv(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
Mine is Sanwu Olu of Lay Lay.. Of Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by Nooel1: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
FreelanceRebel:
Governor Elrufai or No one else,
it is not easy to maintained lock-down for Two months and the people did not result to violent.

Just two weeks Lagos is in chaos, 1 week lockdown Ganduje is begging FG for money

For 8 week + Kaduna was lockdown, yet not stone was thrown, not civilian assault of any sort

Do they tell you Northerners go to work?

When they wake up they will just spread their mat on the floor and sit on it with their mini radio by their side while sipping Tuwo Shinkafa when it's month end they stroll into their local govt and collect their monthly allowance.

Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by Charleys: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nice
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by shugabasbn: 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ganduje of all Governors.
Where is Sanwo-olu, Abdulrahman n governor of Ogun state n Niger n Kaduna state. These are the Governors that merit the award

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by oyeb15: 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
Gadunje is the best governor in Nigeria so far. He's a disciplined silent achiever. Forget about dollar whatever. It shows he's not a smart criminal like others.

But about Covid-419, all governors use it as avenue to loot public treasury.
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by Saao(m): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lol gandollar dollars in display here.
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by apasico(m): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
This is totally not true, I will pick El'Rufah ahead of him. My first two is Lagos and Rivers State Governors.
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by UDUJ(m): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
Simplyleo:

cheesy grin cheesy What is really your problem with people from that area? You know the area I am referring to cheesy

Troublesome you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by Theta1: 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
In their dream?

Sanwolu is the best Governor infact he is the President of Nigeria when it comes to Covid-19.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by Austyn8(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ethereum is on fire
Invest now that it’s cheap and still affordable.
I was told about Btc some 7years ago when it was sold about #50k per 1btc. Now it’s #5.2m as of today. Invest today so that your tomorrow stress would be reduced.
Ever heard of Lionsshare?
Well, I can show you how to grow your ethereum.
Interested persons can contact me.

#GodNoGoShameUs.

Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by melodyogonna(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
What?! Not Wike that demolished someone's work and years of sweat cos of Covid19? The joke is on whoever made this claim, recommendation, analysis.
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by Amsickindahead: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
Wtf!!! Dey must have collected some dollars from da gan dollar himself,for dem to spew diz bullshit..dey both have a lot in common wit their mode of dressing,da babanriga n Senegal can easily be used to hide dollars.. No wonder
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
alramon:
how come Gandollar?

I give it 100% to Sanwoolu

Sanwuolu that was using 500k to 1m daily to cater for each Corona patient.. u must be joking

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by safeopportunity(m): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
We at life solutions networks want your help to make Nigeria great again via AGRICULTURAL FOREX?

click the below nairaland link to join the thread and let's end the poverty of hunger and starvation once and for all in Nigeria and afrika at large.

https://www.nairaland.com/6030137/alleviating-poverty-hunger-starvation-nigeria/4#92463467

best regards

OGUNFEYITIMI TOPE JOSHUA

CO-Founder life www.lifesolutions.network

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus / Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) / Man Collapses And Dies In Lagos Island In Broad Day Light (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.