Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,691 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN (51206 Views)

Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor / 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje / Cross Rivers' NMA Suspends Strike, Joins COVID-19 Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
[s]
azmanaty02:

Sanwuolu that was using 500k to 1m daily to cater for each Corona patient.. u must be joking
[/s]
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
Without missing words Sanwo-olu the governor of Lagos State is the best performing governor mostly in this covid-19 period.
Just visit Lagos State. A trial will convince you.
The only governor in the history of Nigeria who always carries his deputy along mostly any where he goes.
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by tot(f): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
UDUJ:

cheesy grin cheesy What is really your problem with people from that area? You know the area I am referring to cheesy

Troublesome you grin

He's the official nairaland nuisance. Very irritating human being.
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by SaintLucia: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
micflo28:
Wike is the best in terms of demolition of buildings during the lockdown
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by benzion72(m): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
I am not surprised, Dollar can acquire anything, with an incomplete isolation center and one old rickety Nissan as ambulance
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by SaintLucia: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool malaria plus typhoid fever sad
Malaria plus typhoid fever is even the most killer disease in sub Sahara Africa if u don't know.
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by ensamy(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
I give it to Sanwo because of complexity of Lagos.
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by Agugbadin: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
For mentioning Ganduje I disagree with the analysis.
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by chukwuibuipob: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
SaintLucia:
Malaria plus typhoid fever is even the most killer disease in sub Sahara Africa if u don't know.
tell us more itk.There's covid pandemic but the one here nah scam.
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by smd837(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Animal' what of Kogi governor?
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by Mars16(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
oz4real83:
No. It should be Gov Yahaya Bello grin. He even created an "app" to fight covid 19 grin. The second position should go to Gov Ben Ayade who kept on putting on nose masks that matched his dressing. We just thank God that corona virus wasn't as serious in Nigeria like in Europe, America and some other countries, we for hear am embarassed

Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by Omoejigbahe(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Mushroom award from a sham organisation. When the 15billion he requested for was not granted, the numbers nosedived under 24hrs.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by Angelfrost(m): 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lagosians won't like this... How the fvck did Gandollar outdo Pointus Pilate A.K.A Sir. Covid??!...

This will no be accepted!!! grin
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by SaintLucia: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
tell us more itk.There's covid pandemic but the one here nah scam.
I pray u fall a victim of corona grin
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by oglalasioux(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
alramon:
how come Gandollar?

I give it 100% to Sanwoolu

Sanwo Olu can't dole out dollars the way Ganduje will do. The organizers know what they want.
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by Shivah: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hmm. Wonders shall never end
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by chukwuibuipob: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
SaintLucia:
I pray u fall a victim of corona grin
And u'll live forever abj? Kid
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by SaintLucia: 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
And u'll live forever abj? Kid
Cow I thought u said corona na scam for Naija. I pray u fall a victim so that u can give testimony.
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by chukwuibuipob: 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
SaintLucia:
Cow I thought u said corona na scam for Naija. I pray u fall a victim so that u can give testimony.
Pig!Read well well
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by SaintLucia: 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Pig!Read well well
My own be say may u fall a victim so that u can give testimony and help the government to fight corona grin
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by Henrydata(m): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
We Don hear

Mainwhile check my signature
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by chukwuibuipob: 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
SaintLucia:
My own be say may u fall a victim so that u can give testimony and help the government to fight corona grin
U are still a kid in Ur late 20.How many pipu have u seen fall down die? Go to GTB bank and reason well.U have covid here and the supposed victims are drumming/dancing.U think it government will be able to contain/control the Coro here grin? U are still a baby and dey can use Ur brain play Ludo game.Wake N Wise up
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by Ray333(m): 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
Exceptional service delivery Kaduna and environs

Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by Yankee101: 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
Where's Lagos?
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by SaintLucia: 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
U are still a kid in Ur late 20.How many pipu have u seen fall down die? Go to GTB bank and reason well.U have covid here and the supposed victims are drumming/dancing.U think it government will be able to contain/control the Coro here grin? U are still a baby and dey can use Ur brain play Ludo game.Wake N Wise up
May you fall a victim so that u can give testimony and help the government to fight corona grin U wan take style change the topic grin
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by cardoso514: 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sanwo Olu, Sanwo Olu and Sanwo Olu
No other up and doing but Sanwo Olu
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by chukwuibuipob: 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
SaintLucia:
May you fall a victim so that u can give testimony and help the government to fight corona grin U wan take style change the topic grin
#deaf/dumb pig.Done with u.I pray u"LL live reach 500 yrs.Nuff said
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by SaintLucia: 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
#deaf/dumb pig.Done with u.I pray u"LL live reach 500 yrs.Nuff said
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
hope this is not another approach to looting...

cos, I no dey take these people serious at all cos nothing wey dem fit do, if e no involve looting, dem no go publish am.

make I hear say FG dash am 50BL naira as reward... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by obasi101(m): 12:24am On Aug 05, 2020
robinso01:
Mtchew, how does that help Nigeria security situation?
Moreover, sanwo olu deserves it.

God bless. Only you and few other fast thinkers Like us literally understands the country naija is only a place filled with walking corpse as leaders embarassed
Re: Ganduje Is The ‘Best Performing Governor’ In COVID-19 Fight In Nigeria - APREN by Inukwa: 1:56am On Aug 05, 2020
He form task force and that is all! You didn't highlight the special things he did. Nonsense! Nonsense!! Arab Nonsense!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus / Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) / Man Collapses And Dies In Lagos Island In Broad Day Light (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.