Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

I Did Not Say Orji Kalu Will Become Next President — Father Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Say Orji Kalu Will Become Next President — Father Mbaka (430 Views)

CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" / El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire / Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Say Orji Kalu Will Become Next President — Father Mbaka by Metrix147: 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
The spiritual director of The Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Nigerian, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has tagged as fake, the news that Former Governor of Abia State, Orji Uzo Kalu, would become the next President of Nigeria, after President Muhammadu Buhari.

Mbaka, who frowned at the story spanning on the social media, said he never said Kalu would become the next Nigeria President.

He advised those spreading the rumour to desist, warning that they should not incur the wrath of God.

Mbaka said this via the Facebook Page of the “Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria – AMEN”

Read the statement below:

“The Enemy has done this!!! The fake news making a headline that Fr.Mbaka has declared Orji Uzo Kalu the next Nigerian president is the handwork of the enemy.

“Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka brings to the knowledge of the general public that he has never at any time, place or circumstance declared that Orji Uzo Kalu would be the next Nigerian president.

“This report is malicious, a hard work of mischief makers and wicked individuals who are on demonic and satanic assignments to damage his reputation. Therefore, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka is cautioning those spreading the “ fake news” in his name against attracting the wrath of God upon themselves and their families.”

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/08/i-didnt-say-orji-kalu-will-become-next-president-father-mbaka/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: I Did Not Say Orji Kalu Will Become Next President — Father Mbaka by Hezzyluv: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
Who is he that sayeth and come to pass when the Lord has not commanded?
Re: I Did Not Say Orji Kalu Will Become Next President — Father Mbaka by IamWonderful: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
Inviable Ebonyi fake news dispensers,
Re: I Did Not Say Orji Kalu Will Become Next President — Father Mbaka by flyingpig: 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
IamWonderful:
Inviable Ebonyi fake news dispensers,
Re: I Did Not Say Orji Kalu Will Become Next President — Father Mbaka by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
I won't be surprised if some people still want this man that couldn't do anything as just Abia state governor but embezzle only
And later on they complain they hate the government
Re: I Did Not Say Orji Kalu Will Become Next President — Father Mbaka by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
If he said such, you will find it in a video.

(1) (Reply)

Think Through Solutions”- Osinbajo To Young Nigerians / Arewa At Their Tricks Again Re: 1999 Constitution / Breaking: Eulogising Boss Mustapha At 64

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.