Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" (17954 Views)

Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra / CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic / Caleb (((westberg))): The Jew Rat Covering For Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by Naija2023: 6:49am On Oct 04, 2023
Below is the section of the deposition by CSU registrar being used by Peoples Gazette , PDP and Obidients to claim Tinubu forged his Certificate submitted to INEC. VERY MISCHIEVOUS INTERPRETATION IN MY OPINION. However i understand to them it is a war. All is fair in war

“I’m not aware of any instance where CSU had been requested to certify a document.Mr. Wole Afolabi who was acting for President Tinubu insisted that the documents must be certified. Mr. Wole Afolabi is President Tinubu’s lawyer. Mr. Afolabi and Mr. Orr communicated by email.

“I don’t recall seeing the emails. I don’t know if Jason Carter approved of the certification. Apart from Jason Carter I do not know anyone else who was involved in the process.

“I went into Mr. Tinubu’s student’s file and produced the documents to Mr. Orr. I didn’t know that the documents would be certified. I don’t get involved in legal matters.

“Mr. Tinubu requested that the documents be released to Mr. Afolabi for ‘legal proceedings’ The signature on the consent form is similar to the signature we have on record for Mr. Tinubu.

“All of the certified documents came from CSU’s files. Nothing was handed over to us by Mr. Afolabi except for the FERPA form. CSU had never certified documents for anyone before. It must have been made because there was more of a Nigerian thing.

“The documents were released in pursuance of a FERPA request. I believe Mr. Afolabi requested that the documents be certified. I’m not aware if the stamp affixed by Mr. Orr to the documents was an official document. It is not part of CSU practice.

“Mr. Orr later departed from CSU after these documents were certified.I don’t know if his departure was connected to the certification of the documents; but I don’t think it was.
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/10/03/chicago-state-university-registrar-we-get-30-enquiries-daily-on-tinubu-confirms-graduation/

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by Naija2023: 6:53am On Oct 04, 2023
In my view, the desperation of Atiku and Hatred Obidients have for Tinubu is EXTREME and DANGEROUS

149 Likes 15 Shares

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by opamoses1: 6:57am On Oct 04, 2023
Peoples Gazette, the online news media, is notorious for twisting narratives and also a purveyor of fake news. I was not suprised at their garbage headline. Same way they reported that the CJN was meeting Tinubu in London grin

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by DMerciful(m): 7:02am On Oct 04, 2023
Now explain why they say they cannot authenticate the certificate Tinubu presented to INEC because its not from them.

You think this your few lines is what they deposit for over 6hrs?
Naija2023:
Below is the section of deposition by CSU registrar , that Peoples Gazette , PDP and Obidients are using to claim Tinubu forged his Certificate submitted to INEC. VERY MISCHIEVOUS INTERPRETATION. However i understand to them it is a war. All is fair in war

....... “I’m not aware of any instance where CSU had been requested to certify a document.Mr. Wole Afolabi who was acting for President Tinubu insisted that the documents must be certified. Mr. Wole Afolabi is President Tinubu’s lawyer. Mr. Afolabi and Mr. Orr communicated by email.

“I don’t recall seeing the emails. I don’t know if Jason Carter approved of the certification. Apart from Jason Carter I do not know anyone else who was involved in the process.

“I went into Mr. Tinubu’s student’s file and produced the documents to Mr. Orr. I didn’t know that the documents would be certified. I don’t get involved in legal matters.

“Mr. Tinubu requested that the documents be released to Mr. Afolabi for ‘legal proceedings’ The signature on the consent form is similar to the signature we have on record for Mr. Tinubu.

“All of the certified documents came from CSU’s files. Nothing was handed over to us by Mr. Afolabi except for the FERPA form. CSU had never certified documents for anyone before. It must have been made because there was more of a Nigerian thing.

“The documents were released in pursuance of a FERPA request. I believe Mr. Afolabi requested that the documents be certified. I’m not aware if the stamp affixed by Mr. Orr to the documents was an official document. It is not part of CSU practice.

“Mr. Orr later departed from CSU after these documents were certified.I don’t know if his departure was connected to the certification of the documents; but I don’t think it was.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/10/03/chicago-state-university-registrar-we-get-30-enquiries-daily-on-tinubu-confirms-graduation/

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by Naija2023: 7:03am On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Now explain why they say they cannot authenticate the certificate Tinubu presented to INEC because its not from them.

below is direct quote from him bolded :

“I went into Mr. Tinubu’s student’s file and produced the documents to Mr. Orr. I didn’t know that the documents would be certified. I don’t get involved in legal matters."

The registrar authenticated it. He confirmed the certificate was given to Tinubu by them. Provided by him personally.

The registrar is only saying he doesn't know how it was Stamped . That CSU doesn't normally stamp certificate. That After they provided it to Tinubu Lawyer, Tinubu Lawyer insisted it must be stamped. Since he is not involved in Legal matter, he doesn't know how it was stamped (Certified). He can only comment on the certificate itself which he acknowledged was given to Tinubu lawyer by CSU.

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by IgOga(m): 7:05am On Oct 04, 2023
To make claim of forgery is claiming a criminal offence. CSU never said that but obi.diots need something to hang onto their delusion. PG should be careful though. Forgery is a strong term that is their own interpretation...if true will be a criminal offence.

The sad reality here is that Atiku and co are destroying the image of Nigeria out of bitterness for election loss. Long after Atiku is gone Nigerans seeking to study abroad will be scrutinised for certificate forgery.

Many are myopic and can't see far....Tinubu graduated from CSU. That is fact. He was awarded a diploma with honours. He requested a replacement certificate which is done by a third party. CSU was clear that it is not incharge of replacement certificates. CSU said only a student's transcript can authenticate the student and released Tinubu’s transcripts. On issue of male or female CSU said Tinubu that was admitted to CSU is male....pointing to SSN as proof....what else do you want enemies of Nigeria? Genital examination? When hatred drives you to loose your sense of reason all you have left is bitterness.

93 Likes 23 Shares

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by Ikaeniyan0: 7:05am On Oct 04, 2023
Naija2023:
In my view, the desperation of Atiku and Hatred Obidients have for Tinubu is EXTREME and DANGEROUS
Even the likes of obi, Ikpeazu and Kalu that ruled and run their State aground are not hated like tinubu.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:05am On Oct 04, 2023
PM news is now your darling news paper.
Reno omokri is now your spokes person

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by ElSudani: 7:07am On Oct 04, 2023
I don't read anything from that garbage fake news factory.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by Naija2023: 7:07am On Oct 04, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
PM news is now your darling news paper.
Reno omokri is now your spokes person

If the Registrar have said something solid against Tinubu, by now, Peoples Gazette, Sahara reporter, Arise tv, Thisday Newspaper, David hundeyin would have flooded the internet with the quotes

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by DMerciful(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2023
You're confused. How can he say its was given by them and he doesn't know?
Naija2023:

The registrar authenticated it. He confirmed the certificate was given to Tinubu by them

The registrar is only saying he doesn't know how it was Stamped. That CSU doesn't normally stamped. That After they provided it to Tinubu Lawyer, Tinubu Lawyer insisted it must be stamped. Since he is not involved in Legal matter, he doesn't know how it was stamped (Certified). He can only comment on the certificate itself which he acknowledged was given to Tinubu lawyer by CSU.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by Naija2023: 7:10am On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:

He said they supplied the certificate without the stamp. That is the level of his involvement. He clearly admitted he is the one who provided the certificate.

below is direct quote from him bolded :

“I went into Mr. Tinubu’s student’s file and produced the documents to Mr. Orr. I didn’t know that the documents would be certified. I don’t get involved in legal matters."

For the stamp he doesn't know. He named two other staffs who may have been involved in ensuring it is stamped as insisted by Tinubu Lawyer.

The certificate is clearly not forged.

it is the stamp which Tinubu lawyer insisted they include that is unusual to him. He clearly said he is aware of the certificate itself.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by femisplash: 7:12am On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:

The replacement certificate that Tinubu submitted to INEC was issued by a registered third party vendor and was authenticated by the registrar because it matched with other replacement certificates at their disposal.

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by striker07(m): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Read to understand, he said CSU have not been stamping documents but Tinubu 's lawyer insisted,and it must have been done for him cos it's a Nigerian thing.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by opamoses1: 7:14am On Oct 04, 2023
Naija2023:

The registrar authenticated it. He confirmed the certificate was given to Tinubu by them

The registrar is only saying he doesn't know how it was Stamped. That CSU doesn't normally stamped. That After they provided it to Tinubu Lawyer, Tinubu Lawyer insisted it must be stamped. Since he is not involved in Legal matter, he doesn't know how it was stamped (Certified). He can only comment on the certificate itself which he acknowledged was given to Tinubu lawyer by CSU.
The registra also said it could have been stamped by Orr that now no longer works for the university. He said Orr could have certified it since it was a Nigerian thing.

18 Likes

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by DMerciful(m): 7:14am On Oct 04, 2023
I'm not sure you're responding to my comment
striker07:
Read to understand, he said CSU have not been stamping documents but Tinubu 's lawyer insisted,and it must have been done for him cos it's a Nigerian thing.
Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by seunmsg(m): 7:15am On Oct 04, 2023
Atikulosers and Obingoos have lost this already. This was supposed to be their last hope but Asiwaju still turned things around to defeat them. No amount of fake news can change the narrative again. Sucks to be those guys right now.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by DMerciful(m): 7:15am On Oct 04, 2023
It did not match wrt the logo and signature
femisplash:
The replacement certificate that Tinubu submitted to INEC was issued by a registered third party vendor and was authenticated by the registrar because it matched with other replacement certificates at their disposal.
Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by opamoses1: 7:16am On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Why you dey lie?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by opamoses1: 7:17am On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:

Your embarrassing screenshot is comparing certificates of different years.

That was the rubbish David Hyundai posted several months ago to deceive his gullible followers. But this Atiku fishing mission has clarified that rubbish.

Thanks to Atiku.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by DMerciful(m): 7:19am On Oct 04, 2023
Tinubu did not present this replacement of 1997 to INEC. It was the one he collected in 2022 that's obviously forged
opamoses1:

Why you dey lie?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by femisplash: 7:21am On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
illiterate ipob, i can't help you further, run along.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by opamoses1: 7:21am On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu did not present this replacement of 1997 to INEC. It was the one he collected in 2022 that's obviously forged
Then why are you comparing logos, signatures and symbols of different year certificates? Makes zero sense.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by DMerciful(m): 7:21am On Oct 04, 2023
You're trying to convince yourself
femisplash:
illiterate ipob, i can't help you further, run along.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by plaindealer: 7:21am On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:

They keep telling you that they send their students to third-party vendors for replacement certificates so why are you still peddling the rubbish that the certificate did not come from them? Of course, it did not come from them. Is CSU the third-party vendor?

Do you authenticate other people's products?

Why are you people always acting as if it's by force to be dumb, not bright and unintelligent?

Why?

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by DMerciful(m): 7:23am On Oct 04, 2023
There's no year that matches what Tinubu presented to INEC
opamoses1:

Your embarrassing screenshot is comparing certificates of different years.

That was the rubbish David Hyundai posted several months ago to deceive his gullible followers. But this Atiku fishing mission has clarified that rubbish.

Thanks to Atiku.
Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by DMerciful(m): 7:24am On Oct 04, 2023
Tinubu presented a forged certificate to INEC.
This is a fact!
plaindealer:

They keep telling you that they send their students to third-party vendors for replacement certificates so why are you still peddling the rubbish that the certificate did not come from them? Of course, it did not come from them. Is CSU the third-party vendor?

Do you authenticate other people's products?

Why are you people always acting as if it's by force to be dumb, not bright and unintelligent?

Why?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by opamoses1: 7:24am On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
There's no year that matches what Tinubu presented to INEC
My question is that why are you comparing different years together?

That your screenshot was the fake news and rubbish David Hundeyin posted several months ago to proof that Tinubu forged when they were clearly ceremonial certificates of different years.

Thanks to Atiku for helping us find out what year certificates and logos changed.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:25am On Oct 04, 2023
Naija2023:

You evil supporter of Criminals and fraudsters is the one who hates Nigerians.

How can you be supporting fraud and you say you're normal?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by DMerciful(m): 7:25am On Oct 04, 2023
Stop trying hard to convince yourself. The certificate Tinubu presented to INEC is forged! This is a fact!
opamoses1:

Then why are you comparing logos, signatures and symbols of different year certificates? Makes zero sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by DMerciful(m): 7:26am On Oct 04, 2023
Others are quietly cooking up defense while you're here on denial
opamoses1:

My question is that why are you comparing different years together?

That your screenshot was the fake news and rubbish David Hundeyin posted several months ago to proof that Tinubu forged when they were clearly ceremonial certificates of different years.

Thanks to Atiku for helping us find out what year certificates and logos changed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" by opamoses1: 7:26am On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Stop trying hard to convince yourself. The certificate Tinubu presented to INEC is forged! This is a fact!
Says who?

The issueing authority of his diploma did not say he forged, unlike Mmesoma that Jamb claimed she forged. Why are you stressing yourself unnecessarily?

Do you work for CSU? Are you angry that CSU said their ceremonial diploma can be gotten from 3rd party vendors without issues?

27 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic / Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? / PDP's Suleman Sabo Wins Kuje Chairmanship Election In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.