Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Fulham FC Back In EPL - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fulham FC Back In EPL (382 Views)

Fulham FC Arrives Nigeria, Meet Ex Minister Of Youth And Sports Development / Fulham FC Arrives Nigeria To Support Soccer Star Project With Siasia / Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulham FC Back In EPL by ogododo: 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
Fulham beat Brentford 2-1 to secure promotion to EPL after relegation two seasons ago.
Congratulations Fulham.
Scott Parker is confident that Fulham will learn the lessons of their Premier League failure in 2018-19 after securing a return to the top flight.
Fulham won promotion from the second tier via the play-offs two years ago but, after an expensive recruitment drive, went down after only one season.
Parker led Fulham back to the Premier League with a
2-1 win over Brentford in Tuesday's play-off final at Wembley.
"There were some clear errors made last time," said the ex-England midfielder.
"We will learn from that. We need to learn from that.
"We're going into the best league in the world, the best players, the best teams… it's a brutal league and I realise the challenge ahead.
"What we're trying to build and what we're trying to engrain in these players, in this football club, is some core foundations.
Relive how Fulham reached the Premier League
Football Daily podcast: Fulham are promoted to the Premier League
"Sometimes those core foundations get you far in life. You can have as much talent as you want but, if you're not building your football club on concrete and you're building it on sand, then in the end it will be the rollercoaster ride.
"I hope we can grow gradually. It's going to be tough but, if we can't, we have core foundations that we always fall back on."
Fulham spent more than £100m on new players after beating Aston Villa in the 2018 play-off final, but they struggled throughout the following season and were
relegated with five games left to play.
Slavisa Jokanovic, Premier League-winner Claudio Ranieri and Parker - as caretaker - all had spells in charge but could not save Fulham from the drop.

Re: Fulham FC Back In EPL by ogododo: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2020
Pained me for Brentford
Lalasticlala
Re: Fulham FC Back In EPL by ogododo: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
Football can be painful, Brentford had best chances before extra time
No be who strong pass de win
Re: Fulham FC Back In EPL by paulolee(m): 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
Congrats but brentford deserved it more if not for anything but for the fact say them they always deleiver for my tickets..
Re: Fulham FC Back In EPL by ogododo: 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
paulolee:
Congrats but brentford deserved it more if not for anything but for the fact say them they always deleiver for my tickets..
Dem cut am this time
Re: Fulham FC Back In EPL by paulolee(m): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
ogododo:
Dem cut am this time
i no enter that motor oo...i know say fulhan get experience pass them naaa

(1) (Reply)

Dates For Premier League Mach Days Is Confirmed. See When Your Team Will Play. / Petr Cech And I Sell Chelsea To Move Targets - Frank Lampard / Maguire And B.fernandes May Be Absent This Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.