Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,514 members, 7,826,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? (31777 Views)

Help!!! Could This Be A Sign Of Protein Present In My Urine? / I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? / My Urine Is Always Yellow After Eating Noodles, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by 0truthseeker: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
Pattypatt:
Buy a drug called ciproflox.acin or ciprotab, buy the expensive one, dont let then give you cheap one, take each tablet morning and night and you will stop urinating frequently, it could be you have urinary tract infection, buy that medicine. The medicine worked for me, I was urinating like you too, colourless urine.

Yes ciproflox is part of my med
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by akdjr(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
I have been so tired since and ur comment just make me laugh out the stress. quote author=NevetsIbot post=92485445]Wetin Buhari no go see for Aso rock... You dey drink your own urine..

We don't drink urine so how are we supposed to know the normal taste from the abnormal one.

Oga.. Go see a doctor [/quote]
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by Daum: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
Do fasting blood test....also if you drink lots of water and you are less active at home. You will urinate more.
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by 0truthseeker: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
BarristerAlarig:

Please, A physician ie a medical doctor is not a Nurse. A Nurse is a Nurse not a physician.

Thanks for the correction
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
0truthseeker:
I just complement my Typhoid/Malaria treatment only drug no drip, used the last tab this morning. But before then, I frequently urinate, at most an hour after drinking water, I assume it may be of Typhoid or Season, I worried less for my physician(nurse) to do.

Forward to this night i had expect the frequent urinating to have reduced but negative. I was scared it my be symptoms of Diabetics, out curiosity i had a taste from finger touch, the urine taste just like ordinary water, i wasn't convince so i pee in me had to have a lick, the was the same pure water.

Could this be result of previous medication or I should see doctor

Why exactly are u licking ur urine?
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
akdjr:
I have been so tired since and ur comment just make me laugh out the stress. quote author=NevetsIbot post=92485445]Wetin Buhari no go see for Aso rock... You dey drink your own urine..

We don't drink urine so how are we supposed to know the normal taste from the abnormal one.

Oga.. Go see a doctor
Lol. Well, I made someone smile.... How nice is that..

Hope you get enough rest man
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
If you pee more than five times a day then you probably should be at risk of diabetes insipidus.
But if you pee at less than the later, you should know is the water intake you were involved in.
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by betterbest: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Betirabbol:
So you dey drink urine
Google the benefits, try drink your urine
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by do4luv14(m): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
Yes, if its clear white Urine,
I had Drink mine before no bigi,
even use my early morning Urine to treat pimples too

Betirabbol:
So you dey drink urine
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by armadeo(m): 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
Some of you have issues.

Only you just sat down and was tasting your urine for what purpose.

What taste did you expect ? Do you have prior experience to know if it tastes different.

The nurse you are going to see do you know if she is registered or an auxiliary?

You people are the problems with yourselves. Instead ofntou to go to a hospital and meet a competent person to complain and put your mind at rest or intervene on time you are tasting urine and opening threads. When it gets bad you show up late and expect a miracle.

Continue oga just continue.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by armadeo(m): 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
betterbest:

Google the benefits, try drink your urine

The process of making and passing out urine is called excretion. It is contains nothing useful but solvent waste. It has no benefit else your body wont throw it away.

Na wa for una
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by betterbest: 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
armadeo:

The process of making and passing out urine is called excretion. It is contains nothing useful but solvent waste. It has no benefit else your body wont throw it away.

Na wa for una

Google it naa. Do you know better than physicians. Na Wa for you oo
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by 0truthseeker: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
armadeo:
Some of you have issues.

Only you just sat down and was tasting your urine for what purpose.

What taste did you expect ? Do you have prior experience to know if it tastes different.

The nurse you are going to see do you know if she is registered or an auxiliary?

You people are the problems with yourselves. Instead ofntou to go to a hospital and meet a competent person to complain and put your mind at rest or intervene on time you are tasting urine and opening threads. When it gets bad you show up late and expect a miracle.

Continue oga just continue.

A google search could have save you from embarrassment ... you you became a laughing stock
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by Odion2016(m): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
YUCK!! You licked your pee? For what ? undecided undecided

He is the truthseeker...lmao
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by callmehydee(m): 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
It could be diabetes cause that's same symptoms a friend had, test confirmed it diabetes insipidus
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by aoofbeautifulme(f): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
Omgosh
Wait o wetin Musa no go see for gate
Water don finish
Na urine you dey drink now
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by Igbaguru: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Don't worry yourself. Just do Hb1ac test. The test will reveal whelther you are diabetes or not
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by apadiduntaiwo(m): 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
have you heard about STC 30? it is a fruit supplement that works as an antidote for all kinds of ailment. it repair damaged cells,activate dormant cell and regenerate new cells in your body organs. contact me on 08146827819 for more enquries.

Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by armadeo(m): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
betterbest:

Google it naa. Do you know better than physicians. Na Wa for you oo

Google ke.

So everything on google is correct?

Which physicians? What really is wrong with you guys?

Post one link authored by a certified physician supporting the drinking of urine.
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by armadeo(m): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
0truthseeker:

A google search could have save you from embarrassment ... you you became a laughing stock

Anyone laughing at my statement is laughing at his own illiteracy.

Your body decides to get rid of unwanted material and you decide to take it back in for what purpose? Because some google articles say so.

P.s a quick search of google has shown many points stating that there is no benefit and others stating that there is actually a risk. So where are you getting your information from?

What is wrong with you guys really?

What if a person has a Urinary infection and is unaware he drinks it?

You might as well start eating faeces and licking sweat after all it's all waste from the body.

Ever wonder why blood doesnt just exit the body without trauma. Hint: BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT.

Jesus.
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by akilo1: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
Oga if no salt abeg put salt jor

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by Vatod(m): 5:09am On Aug 06, 2020
No need to panicked just add salt your pee before drinking! Simple!
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by Eponzy(m): 6:45am On Aug 06, 2020
Currently, I'm having this urinating issue. If I should drink one sachet of pure water, walai i will pee like 5 times in every 10 minutes or less. Even if I don't drink water for a whole day, I will still still pee. So I decided not take water at,all, sometimes I can stay for two days without taking any water,although it doesn't stop the peeing...
I'm becoming too worried about it. I don't even have up to 2k in my account for treatment. (This economy isn't favoring me for now).

Please,what could be the cause and the solution?
At the moment,I'm always having chest pain and am always feeling uncomfortable inside me.
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by showafrica(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2020
0truthseeker:
I just complement my Typhoid/Malaria treatment only drug no drip, used the last tab this morning. But before then, I frequently urinate, at most an hour after drinking water, I assume it may be of Typhoid or Season, I worried less for my physician(nurse) to do.

Forward to this night i had expect the frequent urinating to have reduced but negative. I was scared it my be symptoms of Diabetics, out curiosity i had a taste from finger touch, the urine taste just like ordinary water, i wasn't convince so i pee in me had to have a lick, the was the same pure water.

Confirm you didnt lose ur taste sense organ.. Bc na the disease wey dey now
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by Peppysco: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
YUCK!! You licked your pee? For what ? undecided undecided

See this one, people dey lick punna wella with enough joy and excitement, na hin own urine hin nor go fit taste?
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by spiceadole: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2020
0truthseeker:

A nurse cannot be a physician.

A physician is a MEDICAL DOCTOR,who specializes in managing medical ailments,not surgical cases.

Take Note!
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by oxypressPlus: 12:47am On Aug 12, 2020
Zane2point4:
You've jaundice or you take too much salty things.
Cut down.
Also drink water, like 10litres every 30mins grin
Drink 10lit of water in 30min
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2020
abescom:
100% serious about this and have proof to back it up. Anyone who masturbates 2-3 times per day is at risk of constant urination, back pain, and arthritis. Not many researches on this but it is a fact.
1000000 lies
Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by Abcruz(m): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
Eponzy:
Currently, I'm having this urinating issue. If I should drink one sachet of pure water, walai i will pee like 5 times in every 10 minutes or less. Even if I don't drink water for a whole day, I will still still pee. So I decided not take water at,all, sometimes I can stay for two days without taking any water,although it doesn't stop the peeing...
I'm becoming too worried about it. I don't even have up to 2k in my account for treatment. (This economy isn't favoring me for now).

Please,what could be the cause and the solution?
At the moment,I'm always having chest pain and am always feeling uncomfortable inside me.

It could be caused by several things. Try visiting a hospital and do a test to confirm the root of the problem. However, a lady who once had this same issue said she took antibiotics and it was solved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unpaid Doctor (House Officer) Collapses In Rivers After 72-Hour Duty (Photo) / Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term / Asthmatic Patient Escapes Death In Port-Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.