Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Mummy Calm Down Video: Mother Should Be Charged For Child Abuse- Buhari's Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mummy Calm Down Video: Mother Should Be Charged For Child Abuse- Buhari's Aide (370 Views)

Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video / We Won’t Investigate Audio Leak, Amaechi Didn't Abuse Buhari – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mummy Calm Down Video: Mother Should Be Charged For Child Abuse- Buhari's Aide by Gemid94(m): 11:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari’s aide, Lauretta Onochie, has condemned the viral video that surfaced online recently, which captured moments a young boy begged his mum to calm down when he was about to be punished for an offense.

Onochie disapproving of the actions of the boy’s mother, said she was deeply affected by her actions and that watching the video would be traumatizing for children.

She stated that if Nigeria was like the United Kingdom, the boy’s mother would have been charged and would also have lost the custody of the child.

She wrote;

"The calm down video, is a clear case of child abuse. That was not discipline. TIMES HAVE CHANGED 2020 Many Nigerian adults today, are suffering from the effects of similar abuse when they were children. In the UK, the child would be in care, his mother charged."

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/mummy-calm-down-video-is-a-clear-case-of-child-abuse-the-mother

Re: Mummy Calm Down Video: Mother Should Be Charged For Child Abuse- Buhari's Aide by suzzyboss(m): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2020
If they should charge that woman for child abuse..
Omo na to charge all the women wey dey Nigeria join including the firstborns with all the maths teachers... In fact Put all their uncles and aunties too... We all should be charged then...
.. .. Nigeria which way.. ..
Re: Mummy Calm Down Video: Mother Should Be Charged For Child Abuse- Buhari's Aide by Remii(m): 12:06am On Aug 05, 2020
i agree with her, that's my position from day 1. i cant believe a mother can do that.
Re: Mummy Calm Down Video: Mother Should Be Charged For Child Abuse- Buhari's Aide by NofiuFade(m): 12:14am On Aug 05, 2020
I don't know what she stand to gain in posting such video, charging her for child abuse is not necessary the only thing is she should just make herself available to the public to answer some question

People do post more of that kind of video on likee and tiktok its just some people recent way of life pls

Did she hit the boy in the video? NO!

Did she gruesomely handle the boy anyhow? NO!
Re: Mummy Calm Down Video: Mother Should Be Charged For Child Abuse- Buhari's Aide by richeeyo(m): 12:14am On Aug 05, 2020
I talk am oo
Na only in Nigeria people dey kill rat chop to trend

1 Like

Re: Mummy Calm Down Video: Mother Should Be Charged For Child Abuse- Buhari's Aide by realstars: 12:15am On Aug 05, 2020
Very Good
Re: Mummy Calm Down Video: Mother Should Be Charged For Child Abuse- Buhari's Aide by ForensikOrder: 12:19am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Mummy Calm Down Video: Mother Should Be Charged For Child Abuse- Buhari's Aide by Mynd44: 5:15am On Aug 05, 2020

(1)

Ex-reps Member Honours Obasa With School Projects / 'If I Become President Of Nigeria, I Will Send Obasanjo Back To Prison' - Fayose / Edo Under Obaseki Records Lowest Unemployment Rate In The Southsouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.