Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Was I Wrong For Offering This To The Public For Free? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Was I Wrong For Offering This To The Public For Free? (603 Views)

Was I Scammed By The Bank Or POS Operator? / Am I Wrong To Do This To My Brother? / Make #3,000 Or More Per Week By Offering This Simple Online Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Wrong For Offering This To The Public For Free? by Sul154(m): 12:51am On Aug 05, 2020
With the advent of the internet and growing adoption of technology the world has become a global village of endless possibilities. One of such possibilities is earning an income over the internet.

My Name is Suleiman Isah, I have been in the IT realm for over a decade. If you want to read my profile click here

I decided to put together this training for my friends and a group of young people I mentor but later decided to make it available to the public as we are all in the same boat. Especially with the way COVID-19 has affected a lot of lives – job losses, pay-cuts, businesses folding, etc.

The aim of this training is to identify and explain at least 5 possible ways of earning an income on the internet from Nigeria legitimately. This will enable the trainees have a broad idea of possibilities and choose what is best fit for them rather than having to do trail and error.

This training will be for 5 days and will feature assignments and tasks to enable participants practice and get comfortable. The training is free but will require maximum dedication.

Anyone interested in participating should fill the form below:
https://suleimanisah.com/income

Re: Was I Wrong For Offering This To The Public For Free? by Sul154(m): 9:00am On Aug 05, 2020
Registration closes midnight 7th August
Re: Was I Wrong For Offering This To The Public For Free? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2020
Interested.
Re: Was I Wrong For Offering This To The Public For Free? by Sul154(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2020
Jizu:
Interested.
newlife2050@aol.com
Kindly register on https://suleimanisah.com/income
Re: Was I Wrong For Offering This To The Public For Free? by gafmod: 11:26am On Aug 05, 2020
Kudos my guy. These are the kind people we need in forums like this ready to impact the youth.
Re: Was I Wrong For Offering This To The Public For Free? by Sul154(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2020
gafmod:
Kudos my guy. These are the kind people we need in forums like this ready to impact the youth.

Thank you very much, really appreciate the encouragement.
Re: Was I Wrong For Offering This To The Public For Free? by Sul154(m): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
Registration closes midnight
Re: Was I Wrong For Offering This To The Public For Free? by SavageResponse(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sul154:
With the advent of the internet and growing adoption of technology the world has become a global village of endless possibilities. One of such possibilities is earning an income over the internet.

My Name is Suleiman Isah, I have been in the IT realm for over a decade. If you want to read my profile click here

I decided to put together this training for my friends and a group of young people I mentor but later decided to make it available to the public as we are all in the same boat. Especially with the way COVID-19 has affected a lot of lives – job losses, pay-cuts, businesses folding, etc.

The aim of this training is to identify and explain at least 5 possible ways of earning an income on the internet from Nigeria legitimately. This will enable the trainees have a broad idea of possibilities and choose what is best fit for them rather than having to do trail and error.

This training will be for 5 days and will feature assignments and tasks to enable participants practice and get comfortable. The training is free but will require maximum dedication.

Anyone interested in participating should fill the form below:
https://suleimanisah.com/income

What type of heading is this?

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use D Minimum Of 50k To Start Clothing Brand?? / Shoprite To Introduce Wacky Weekend Deals In Nigeria / How To Make Money With Click Bank, Jvzoo And Warrior Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.