Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

I Pray For Those Still In The Valley Of Indecision - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Pray For Those Still In The Valley Of Indecision (118 Views)

How Do I Pray My Family Out Of Stagnation / Doubt And Indecision / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Pray For Those Still In The Valley Of Indecision by delkuf(m): 6:43am On Aug 05, 2020
I was praying yesterday and the Holy Spirit lay in my heart to pray for those that are in the valley of indecision. Those that want to give there life to Christ but are doubting. Or may be the devil have held you bound. I pray that you will decide for Christ before it is too late. You will not miss your portion in Christ. Jesus loves you. Decide for him today. The Holy Spirit will locate you and help you make the right decision by deciding for Christ today in Jesus name. Every demonic Spirit, every power from the pit of hell still holding you back, I destroy in the name of Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Now Go To The Field, And Glean Ears Of Corn." / Insufficient Parenting!!! / Seek Their Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.