Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

(26). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (26). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. (142 Views)

(26+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems / Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince / To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(26). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. by Revadebola: 6:47am On Aug 05, 2020
(26). YOUR DREAMS COULD BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

In the over four decades that I have been in the deliverance ministry, I have heard very strange things.

Some years ago, I heard the true life story of a lady.

Anytime she had a dream of fighting with anyone, mysteriously, that person will die within two weeks after she had such dream.

She narrated her strange dream experiences to her mother.

And her mother was well pleased with her murderous dream diabolical powers.

Because most of the people she fought in her dreams, who eventually die, were suspected enemies of their family.

So her mother was very happy, that her daughter's dreams were killing their family enemies.

Until one day, she had her usual strange dream.

And this time, she dreamt that she fought her mother.

When she woke up from her dream, she narrated the dream to her mother.

Her mother broke down in tears, knowing that from the past dream experience of her daughter, within two weeks, she will die.

Exactly two weeks later, her mother mysteriously die.

It was after the death of her mother, that this lady took her dreams seriously and started seeking deliverance.

LESSONS TO LEARN FROM HER DREAM :

1. It was the spirit of witchcraft operating in the dreams of that lady.

2. There are people that evil spirits remote control their dreams to cause afflictions, oppressions, poverty, sickness and even death on people.

3. Whenever the evil you dreamt about comes to pass, it implies that you need deliverance ministrations.

The Holy Spirit spoke to me that, someone reading this post, never remembers the dreams he/she has.

The Lord said to me, somebody's health is under siege.

You are always sickly, on drugs, in and out of the hospital.

Chat me immediately for deliverance ministrations.

Don't ever ignore your dreams.

Always seek the interpretations of your dreams and deliverance ministrations from the evil dreams.

Like Joseph in the Bible, God in His mercies has graced me with the gift of interpretation of dreams.

To the glory of God, in over four decades, I have interpreted dreams freely and accurately to people.

I will also minister to you, if your dreams are not good.

If they are good dreams, I tell you scriptural steps to take for their fulfillment.

Add me on WhatsApp with
+2349059270030

for the interpretation of your dreams and receive our daily Christian WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings.

+2348063319364 (for CALLS ONLY).

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp with +2349059270030
Re: (26). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. by Kobojunkie: 2:31am On Aug 08, 2020

Deuteronomy 13 vs 15-20
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. “A prophet or someone who explains dreams might come to you and tell you that they will show you a sign or a miracle.
2. And the sign or miracle they told you about might come true. Then they might ask you to follow other gods (gods you don’t know) and say to you, ‘Let’s serve these gods!’
3. Don’t listen to them, because the Lord your God is testing you. He wants to know if you love him with all your heart and all your soul.
4. You must follow the Lord your God. Respect him. Obey his commands and do what he tells you. Serve the Lord your God, and never leave him.
5. Also, you must kill that prophet or person who explains dreams, because they told you to turn against the Lord your God. And it was the Lord your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, where you were slaves. They tried to pull you away from the life he commanded you to live, so you must kill them to remove this evil from your people.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me / Have You Ever Experienced Cobwebs Covering You? Dreamt Of Hills, Mountains Etc? / CAN Declares Aug 23 Day Of Prayer Against Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.