Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

(26+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (26+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems (182 Views)

(26). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. / Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince / To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(26+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems by Revadebola: 10:00am On May 08, 2021
(26+). YOUR DREAMS COULD BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

In the over four decades that I have been in the deliverance ministry, I have heard very strange things.

Some years ago, I heard the true life story of a lady.

Anytime she had a dream of fighting with anyone, mysteriously, that person will die within two weeks after she had such dream.

She narrated her strange dream experiences to her mother.

And her mother was well pleased with her murderous dream diabolical powers.

Because most of her the people she fought in her dreams, who eventually die, were suspected enemies of their family.

So her mother was very happy, that her daughter's dreams were killing their family enemies.

Until one day, she had her usual strange dream.

And this time, she dreamt that she fought her mother.

When she woke up from her dream, she narrated the dream to her mother.

Her mother broke down in tears, knowing that from the past dream experience of her daughter, within two weeks, she will die.

Exactly two weeks later, her mother mysteriously die.

It was after the death of her mother, that this lady took her dreams seriously and started seeking for deliverance.

LESSONS TO LEARN FROM HER DREAM :

1. It was the spirit of witchcraft operating in the dreams of that lady.

2. There are people that evil spirits remote control their dreams to cause afflictions, oppressions, poverty, sickness and even death on people.

3. Whenever the evil you dreamt about comes to pass, it imply that you need deliverance ministrations.

The Holy Spirit spoke to me that, someone reading this post, never remembers the dreams he/she has.

The Lord said to me, somebody's health is under siege.

You are always sickly, on drugs, in and out of the hospital.

Chat me immediately for deliverance ministrations.

Don't ever ignore your dreams.

Always seek the interpretations of your dreams and deliverance ministrations from the evil dreams.

Like Joseph in the Bible, God in His mercies has graced me with the gift of interpretation of dreams.

To the glory of God, in over four decades, I have interpreted dreams freely and accurately to people.

I will also minister to you, if your dreams are not good.

If they are good dreams, I tell you scriptural steps to take for their fulfillment.

Add me on WhatsApp with
+2349059270030

for the interpretation of your dreams and receive our daily Christian WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings.

+2348063319364 (for CALLS ONLY).

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp with +2349059270030.

1 Like

Re: (26+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems by Daveambition(m): 10:13am On May 08, 2021
Sir, yu've only heard dreams from those that cognizant it. How una take dey interpret wetin una never ever experience bfo ni.?

(1) (Reply)

Jesus, The True Vine. / In The Light Of Truth: The Evolution Of Creation / Late Comers Come Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.