Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

#bbnaija: “i’m Mentally And Physically Attracted To Kiddwaya –(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: “i’m Mentally And Physically Attracted To Kiddwaya –(video) (1097 Views)

Nengi Caught In The Toilet Grinding Kiddwaya (video) / #bbnaija: “i’m Mentally Attracted To You And Physically Attracted To Kiddwaya – / Eedris Abdulkareem: 'Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: “i’m Mentally And Physically Attracted To Kiddwaya –(video) by Vincent2425(m): 7:23am On Aug 05, 2020
Big Brother Naija ‘lockdown’ has been filled with a lot of drama et exciting moments and it seems a second relationship triangle involving Laycon, Erica and Kiddwaya is upon us. (The first being Dorathy, Ozo and Nengi). Erica and Kiddwaya have vibed together since the show kicked off and they have even done some things.

click the link below to watch video.
https://www.ifygist.com.ng/2020/08/bbnaija-im-mentally-attracted-to-you.html

Re: #bbnaija: “i’m Mentally And Physically Attracted To Kiddwaya –(video) by timibare(m): 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hoe

(1) (Reply)

OZO Blasts NENGI Expose Her Secrets To Ebuka (video) / #endsars: “you Are Not A True Marlian” – Marlians Blasts Naira Marley / Wizkid And Burna Boy: Having Smokes And Rehearsing "Ginger Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.