Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

How Do I Remove A Curse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Remove A Curse (821 Views)

Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Remove A Curse by confusedentity: 8:07am On Aug 05, 2020
please dont recomend all those bible reading or muslim or babalawo shit because i feel its all useless and a scam.
if you must recomend something , it has to be something practical that someone has done and it worked

i actually think i am cursed. though i do no fully believe in curses and spritual shit
i think i am suffering from some real badluck lately.
i get successful for a while then badluck hits me hard and i go back to square one only to start up again.
in summery i remember some years ago going to meet those spritualist that claim they can make u rich without killing anyone, i met one in benin who claimed to be an indian monk that promised to make me rich by invoking money. yes most of you should be conversant with these guys. then i was so naive. it turned out to be a scam. i remember hm saying stuff like if i ever told anyone, i will suffer and suffer etc. this is after collecting me a very reasonable amount of money and wanted to open better office for my head.
i dont take him serious, i think he was just trying to scare me not to tell anyone. you know how yahoo boys do na. they scam u and warn u not to tell anyone.
so i just feel this is fake. but what if it is real. as regards doing something fetish, this is the only one i have tried.
i am not your average guy that believes fully in curses, religion etc but i will welcome sensible contributions.
what will u suggest i do to remove this , that is if i am in a curse .
it is also possible that i am going through some normal life trials which every other person goes through.
so it is also possible that it is not a curse.
i am open to sensible suggestions
again, i still strongly believe, any christian, muslim or babalawo shit u tell me is a scam except if you have some strong proof
i also believe i might just be experiencing what every other human being experiences.
Re: How Do I Remove A Curse by shamsin6300(m): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2020
Apart from Qur'an scripture & bible we have nothing to assist u with.
Re: How Do I Remove A Curse by petra1(m): 8:12am On Aug 05, 2020
If you' have already rejected solution what do you want .

The solution is simple.
1.Give your heart to christ
2.Let a minister in dilevrance pray for you.
Its as simple as that .

Lastly, its an insult to God when you call the work of God a scam.

If you're in lagos and you're sincere . Reach me privately
Re: How Do I Remove A Curse by 0temSapien: 8:16am On Aug 05, 2020
Think of a football match where the whole 90 mins there is no goal. Then during 30 mins extra time there were 4 goals. Yes I have watched matches like that before.

Think of a ludo game where the first twelve attempts of rolling the dice, there were no '6' but between the 13th to 15th attempts there were six '6'. I have played such game before.

Think about the first 15 years of marriage without children. Then at the 16th year, there was a triplet. Yes, I have heard of that before.

Yes, these are exactly how things unfold in our world. When series of badluck line up for someone, it will create an illusion of one being under a curse. To get rid of this illusion faster, change your orientation. Jettison the belief that you are under a curse. I was once in your shoe, but shortly after I abandoned my belief, things just changed naturally for good. Try it out, you are not under any curse. It's just a series of bad events which will end if you persist on working hard and making yourself better in life.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Remove A Curse by 0temSapien: 8:17am On Aug 05, 2020
shamsin6300:
Apart from Qur'an scripture & bible we have nothing to assist u with.
The curses in Bible and Quran themselves are enough to add to people's problems in life.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Remove A Curse by falcon01: 8:19am On Aug 05, 2020
confusedentity:
please dont recomend all those bible reading or muslim or babalawo shit because i feel its all useless and a scam.
if you must recomend something , it has to be something practical that someone has done and it worked

i actually think i am cursed.
i get successful for a while then badluck hits me hard and i go back to square one only to start up again.
i dont want to go into detail but there are many things happening that makes me feel i am under a badluckcurse.
what will u suggest i do to remove this.
Try changing your attitude when you get successful, if you party and hangout with friends try not doing it and if you don't hangout and have fun with friends Try doing it. Anything you do when successful Try doing the opposite if you save money spend it, if you spend money save it. If you give your family and friends money reduce it and if you dont start giving them, if you tell people about your success try not telling them when you hit successful and vice versa. Your suffering lies in your choices, no bad luck. Bad luck is been born in Nigeria to a poor Family and that is not your mistake, after accepting the fact that you are born in sufferness the next thing to do is clearly examine your life choices to prevent more suffering or get away from the suffering. Swim with the tide don't go with the flow.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove A Curse by confusedentity: 8:20am On Aug 05, 2020
0temSapien:
Think of a football match where the whole 90 mins there is no goal. Then during 30 mins extra time there were 4 goals. Yes I have watched matches like that before.

Think of a ludo game where the first twelve attempts of rolling the dice, there were no '6' but between the 13th to 15th attempts there were six '6'. I have played such game before.

Think about the first 15 years of marriage without children. Then at the 16th year, there was a triplet. Yes, I have heard of that before.

Yes, these are exactly how things unfold in our world. When series of badluck line up for someone, it will create an illusion of one being under a curse. To get rid of this illusion faster, change your orientation. Jettison the belief that you are under a curse. I was once in your shoe, but shortly after I abandoned my belief, things just changed naturally for good. Try it out, you are not under any curse. It's just a series of bad events which will end if you persist on working hard and making yourself better in life.
makes so much sense, this is true. i have had this before, but the cycle keeps repeating, that is my concern

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove A Curse by shamsin6300(m): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2020
0temSapien:
The curses in Bible and Quran themselves are enough to add to people's problems in life.

I am sorry to say this, your CURSE is here to stay *PERMANENTLY*
Re: How Do I Remove A Curse by confusedentity: 8:22am On Aug 05, 2020
o
Re: How Do I Remove A Curse by confusedentity: 8:25am On Aug 05, 2020
shamsin6300:

I am sorry to say this, your CURSE is here to stay *PERMANENTLY*
first i do not fully believe in curses, i am just trying to reason like the average human by posting this. there is nothing that is permanent, curses included. please be practically logical with your inputs. tell me something that has been tried and worked. i dont entertain assumptions
Re: How Do I Remove A Curse by chatinent: 8:28am On Aug 05, 2020
Ps 1: 1, 2.
Re: How Do I Remove A Curse by topedoski(m): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2020
Hmm things are happening
Re: How Do I Remove A Curse by qwertyboss(m): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2020
0temSapien:
No...
Am afraid you hardly will recover from your woes!
You took the wrong path right from the beginning and the devil had succeeded in making you to loose hope in God's redemption.
That's how the devil work...
Try God today and things would change, am not saying that you should seek for help from anyone just change your ways to good ways and stop believing what that psychopath Indianc lunatic tell you
Re: How Do I Remove A Curse by confusedentity: 8:38am On Aug 05, 2020
0temSapien:
sorry i misunderstood u before. i understand u now. there are sensible parts of these books that i know work practically. most of the other stuffs are actually things that might put a person into more problems. that is just me thinking out rationally and logically. for example, i remember following pastor chris teachings of sowing great seeds for great harvest and i gave a reasonable amount of cash to the church and man i was broke for close to a year . have seen pastors administering fasting and prayers to people and they died as a result of constipation etc. so yes most of those scrptures should be followed with sense

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove A Curse by confusedentity: 8:40am On Aug 05, 2020
falcon01:
Try changing your attitude when you get successful, if you party and hangout with friends try not doing it and if you don't hangout and have fun with friends Try doing it. Anything you do when successful Try doing the opposite if you save money spend it, if you spend money save it. If you give your family and friends money reduce it and if you dont start giving them, if you tell people about your success try not telling them when you hit successful and vice versa. Your suffering lies in your choices, no bad luck. Bad luck is been born in Nigeria to a poor Family and that is not your mistake, after accepting the fact that you are born in sufferness the next thing to do is clearly examine your life choices to prevent more suffering or get away from the suffering. Swim with the tide don't go with the flow.
nice sensible point there
Re: How Do I Remove A Curse by Dtruthspeaker: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2020
Just do good and right as you would have been happy to receive and refuse to do any wrong or wickedness that you know or have learnt that if it was done to you, you would not like it.
Re: How Do I Remove A Curse by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2020
confusedentity:

My brother, The most creative thing the curse ever did to you is to bind you with the affliction that the bible cannot save you. Wonderful. It's so bad that you believe in a curse(which is impractical) but you don't believe in the word of God breaking it. Its really a hard curse that you even posted it in religious section.

This might be difficult to believe (obviously since you are still under the curse). Sadly, if you still don't believe, the curse might have to fulfil its COMPLETE objective and if you happen to be alive by then, you'll now run to Jesus or else I'm already sorry for you.

May God help you because their is only one yoke breaker, whose name is above everyother name, every curse, and every pronouncement. Jesus Christ.
Re: How Do I Remove A Curse by confusedentity: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2020
nuttyhnic:

[s]My brother, The most creative thing the curse ever did to you is to bind you with the affliction that the bible cannot save you. Wonderful. It's so bad that you believe in a curse(which is impractical) but you don't believe in the word of God breaking it. Its really a hard curse that you even posted it in religious section.

This might be difficult to believe (obviously since you are still under the curse). Sadly, if you still don't believe, the curse might have to fulfil its COMPLETE objective and if you happen to be alive by then, you'll now run to Jesus or else I'm already sorry for you.

May God help you because their is only one yoke breaker, whose name is above everyother name, every curse, and every pronouncement. Jesus Christ.
[/s]
Re: How Do I Remove A Curse by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2020
There is nothing like curses!
Purge all the gibberish of false religious fallacies in you brain, and live your life! smiley
confusedentity:

i actually think i am cursed. though i do no fully believe in curses and spritual shit
in summery i remember some years ago going to meet those spritualist that claim they can make u rich without killing anyone, i met one in benin who claimed to be an indian monk that promised to make me rich by invoking money. yes most of you should be conversant with these guys. then i was so naive. it turned out to be a scam. i remember hm saying stuff like if i ever told anyone, i will suffer and suffer etc. this is after collecting me a very reasonable amount of money and wanted to open better office for my head.
i dont take him serious, i think he was just trying to scare me not to tell anyone. you know how yahoo boys do na. they scam u and warn u not to tell anyone.
so i just feel this is fake. but what if it is real. as regards doing something fetish, this is the only one i have tried.
i am not your average guy that believes fully in curses, religion etc but i will welcome sensible contributions.
it is also possible that i am going through some normal life trials which every other person goes through.
again, i still strongly believe, any christian, muslim or babalawo shit u tell me is a scam except if you have some strong proof
i also believe i might just be experiencing what every other human being experiences.
Re: How Do I Remove A Curse by petra1(m): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2020
confusedentity:
first i do not fully believe in curses, i am just trying to reason like the average human by posting this. there is nothing that is permanent, curses included. please be practically logical with your inputs. tell me something that has been tried and worked. i dont entertain assumptions

You’re wrong . Curses don’t leave . There are families who’s cursed moved from one generation to the other . I once prayed for a guy that has leg issue . 2 of his toes had already decayed and cut off . While I was praying for him a demon was speaking through him saying “ leave him alone , he belongs to me . I am the idol of his family . His father didn’t serve me well and I killed his father with leg wound , this one too refuse to Serve me I will kill him , I have already taken his manhood . I cast the evil spirit Out . But I asked him about the things the demon said . He was very shocked wondering how I got to know how his father died and his sexual impotence . He got healed anyway .
There was another person who’s life goes in a circle . When ever things seem to be coming to fruition disaster strike

Another person experience people liking him when ever he goes to a place but after a while people just don’t start hating him .

Another one struggles a lot but whenever he gathers money . Something bad must happen to eat the money . Hospital, police case , robbery etc But when there’s no money no problem except lack

Another person experience missing item . Even in a locked room alone . Things disappear . Money , documents
Re: How Do I Remove A Curse by confusedentity: 10:54am On Aug 05, 2020
petra1:

You’re wrong . Curses don’t leave . There are families who’s cursed moved from one generation to the other . I once prayed for a guy that has leg issue . 2 of his toes had already decayed and cut off . While I was praying for him a demon was speaking through him saying “ leave him alone , he belongs to me . I am the idol of his family . His father didn’t serve me well and I killed his father with leg wound , this one too refuse to Serve me I will kill him , I have already taken his manhood . I cast the evil spirit Out . But I asked him about the things the demon said . He was very shocked wondering how I got to know how his father died and his sexual impotence . He got healed anyway .
There was another person who’s life goes in a circle . When ever things seem to be coming to fruition disaster strike

Another person experience people liking him when ever he goes to a place but after a while people just don’t start hating him .

Another one struggles a lot but whenever he gathers money . Something bad must happen to eat the money . Hospital, police case , robbery etc But when there’s no money no problem except lack

Another person experience missing item . Even in a locked room alone . Things disappear . Money , documents

in as much do not always believe in stories like this, i must say your instances makes sense
Re: How Do I Remove A Curse by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
confusedentity:

And when do you think you entered this 'cursed' state?
confusedentity:
WOW... are these some of the same folks who you believe may have cursed you?
confusedentity:
Are you cursed or are you not cursed...which is it?

Re: How Do I Remove A Curse by confusedentity: 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
most of the people commenting are even more confused than me tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

New Yam Festival And The Bible / Humility Is The Key! Pastor David Ibiyeomie Knee Down To Dr Uma Ukpai / What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.