Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? (818 Views)

Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) / Witchcraft,demons And Possession / Difference Between Demons & Fallen Angels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:19am On Feb 19, 2023
What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus?

The demons believe Jesus is their Lord. They tremble before His presence, bow down and worship Him.

Luke 4:41 (KJV)

And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak: for they knew that he was Christ.

Mark 5:6-7 (KJV)

But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

Luke 8:28 (KJV)

When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.

However when it came to obedience, they're not obedient to Jesus but the devil, hence their works being evil.

So what's the difference between a demon and a Christian who believes Jesus is Lord, but doesn't do what Jesus says?

Luke 6:46 (KJV)

And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Matthew 7:21 (KJV)

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

There's no real difference, because both were workers of iniquity just like their father, the devil.

That's why Jesus would also send them packing out of His presence on the day of judgement, to be with the demons in the everlasting habitation (hell fire) of their father (the devil) forever.

Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV)

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matthew 13:41-42 (KJV)

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

He that has ears, let him hear.

Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by englishmart(m): 7:22am On Feb 19, 2023
God and Lucifer are in constant communication. They work together.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by Asgard13: 7:31am On Feb 19, 2023
Difference is the salvation.. salvation is open to the Christian as long as he lives ..

Tell me can a demon be save ?
Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:34am On Feb 19, 2023
Asgard13:
Difference is the salvation.. salvation is open to the Christian as long as he lives ..

Can a Christian who continues to do evil as a demon be saved?

Asgard13:

Yes.. as long as he remains on earth..and human.. redemption is always neigh.

Saul was worst than a demon ..

God can and will save any soul. Is not for humans to judge .. but for the Holy Spirit to convict..

Demons are lost forever and already have their seat booked with devil .. just as revelations stated
Jesus who brought salvation says unless the wicked and evil doers repent, they shall likewise perish. Luke 13:3

So no matter how long he lives, If he doesn't repent but continue to work iniquity as the demons do there's no difference, because he would end up in the same hell as the demons.

By the way we aren't talking about God here so don't get it mixed up. If it's up to God alone, all men would get saved because God is not willing for any man to perish but that all men come to repentance.

Saul didn't continue to sin, he repented. That's the difference between Saul and any Christian who continues to do evil and doesn't repent, so citing Saul as an example in this case is flawed.
Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:35am On Feb 19, 2023
englishmart:
God and Lucifer are in constant communication. They work together.
The devil is a liar for real.

Darkness and Light cannot "work together".

Matthew 16:23 (KJV)

But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by amnesty7: 7:36am On Feb 19, 2023
You do everything a demon does and expect to be treated differently ko?

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by Honchoslim16(m): 7:46am On Feb 19, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
The devil is a liar for real.

Darkness and Light cannot "work together".
Has the devil lied to you before.

Can't you guys stop creating imaginary creatures in your head

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:48am On Feb 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Has the devil lied to you before.

Can't you guys stop creating imaginary creatures in your head
Okay. You're already walking in his lies but are yet ignorant to it.
Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by Machinegun91(m): 7:52am On Feb 19, 2023
Who is demon?
Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by Honchoslim16(m): 7:55am On Feb 19, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Okay. You're already walking in his lies but are yet ignorant to it.
Lol you are illogical and dumb!

I don't know any devil and he's not existing!
Tell your G.O i said so!

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by AntiChristian: 7:55am On Feb 19, 2023
Superstition!

Na so we read say Satan come meet God force am to tempt Job?
Demon o!
Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:00am On Feb 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Tell your G.O i said so!
Lol! Thank for confirming my previous comment though.

By the way, Jesus (who makes the demons tremble and bow down in worship) is my G.O. so He's already heard you.
Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by Jokerman(m): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

As long as he has not given up the ghost.... but time waits for no man.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by Honchoslim16(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! Thank for confirming my previous comment though.

By the way, Jesus (who makes the demons tremble and bow down in worship) is my G.O. so He's already heard you.
You guys are very funny

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by Templee333(m): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2023
i am yet to see a christian who obeys Jesus,except u are refering to a different Jesus from the one in ur bible
Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by CodeTemplar: 10:26am On Feb 19, 2023
The difference between demons and jay jay Otumokpor (jesusjñr) is that demons have been disembodied unlike jay jay Otumokpor who has the privilege of leading Christians astray with his leavened loaf of bread.
Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:45am On Feb 19, 2023
Jokerman:

As long as he has not given up the ghost.... but time waits for no man.

Wrong!
Esau, Saul, Solomon , Hezekiah etc were still living when God cast them aside

Hebrew 12:17
For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

This is The Law.
1 Chronicles 28:9
“As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind; for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands every intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever.

And this happens when you are still living.
Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:49am On Feb 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Tell your G.O i said so!

grin Funny! Devil dey lie say hin no know say hin be devil. grin Kai Satan is wicked o
grin
Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Asgard13:

No it is not.

Better learn from Esau, Saul, Solomon

“As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind; for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands every intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever.

For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.
Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by Honchoslim16(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Funny! Devil dey lie say hin no know say hin be devil. grin Kai Satan is wicked o
grin
Please send me devil's pic.... I want to see something
Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Please send me devil's pic.... I want to see something

Look in the mirror, you just might see one of hims cheesy
Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by Honchoslim16(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Look in the mirror, you just might see one of hims cheesy
That's dry bro.... Try again!

There's no devil anywhere.....stop letting all those crap stories you learnt from childhood still have control over you

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

There's no devil anywhere.....stop letting all those crap stories you learnt from childhood still have control over you

As I said maybe you would see him. But severally people have confessed his presence only when it is too late as they all thought like you, till they got into a destruction that they could never come out from.

https://www.nairaland.com/5738251/devil-made-me-put-thing#87486800

https://www.nairaland.com/2381247/devil-made-me-cut-brothers#34790234
Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by Honchoslim16(m): 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

As I said maybe you would see him. But severally people have confessed his presence only when it is too late as they all thought like you, till they got into a destruction that they could never come out from.

https://www.nairaland.com/5738251/devil-made-me-put-thing#87486800

https://www.nairaland.com/2381247/devil-made-me-cut-brothers#34790234
All bullshit bro

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by Asgard13: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

Yes.. as long as he remains on earth..and human.. redemption is always neigh.

Saul was worst than a demon ..

God can and will save any soul. Is not for humans to judge .. but for the Holy Spirit to convict..

Demons are lost forever and already have their seat booked with devil .. just as revelations stated
Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by Asgard13: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

No it is not.

Better learn from Esau, Saul, Solomon

k
Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by Jackanda1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

You feel you're smart. I felt this way too when i was an atheist.
The truth is......you have been decieved.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by Honchoslim16(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jackanda1:

You feel you're smart. I felt this way too when i was an atheist.
The truth is......you have been decieved.
You are just dumb and wanting to make comments!

Where have I mentioned I'm an Atheist...... I don't practice Islam or Christianity or whatever religion!
I follow Yoruba Spirituality

By the way, you were never an Atheist in the first place bro!

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by Jackanda1(m): 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
amnesty7:
You do everything a demon does and expect to be treated differently ko?
Spirit beings are more knowledgeable, smarter, powerful and stronger than man....they existed even before man was created.
So why do you expect God to treat them like man?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by Jackanda1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

You are just dumb and wanting to make comments!

Where have I mentioned I'm an Atheist...... I don't practice Islam or Christianity or whatever religion!
I follow Yoruba Spirituality

By the way, you were never an Atheist in the first place bro!
You don't follow any religion,but you follow yoruba spirituality abi? undecided

Mr. Atheist, keep decieving yourself. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

All bullshit bro

Denial! The wrapper people use to protect themselves while they are in a building on fire. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Spell You Can Do Buy Yourself And See Results In Weeks. / Change Of Religion / Are You Ready If Jesus Comes To Us Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.