Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Saraki We Missed You - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki We Missed You (2870 Views)

Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari / The Saraki We Don't Know / Saraki: “we Now Know Political Backers Of Miyetti Allah--pdp Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki We Missed You by Anago55: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2020
hartoyebi38:

Oga, Tinubu dynasty makes Lagos and Saraki's makes Kwara. So we decided to vote out what is not working for us in kwara.

To Lagosians, Tinubu dynasty is working for them but if they are tired, they should send him O TO GE
. Ok
Re: Saraki We Missed You by beejaay: 10:21am On Aug 05, 2020
Saraki performed well as the senete president but he failed woefully as the leader of the party in kwara state.. He has the brain and brawl to develop the state but he decided to support people without vision cos of his power hungry brain and that was his undoing.. However he is the kind of senate president the country need, he is the kind of senators and rep members we need in this country and the executive will surely situp.. Saraki made me realize some people are better as law maker while some excel best as law executors..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki We Missed You by beejaay: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Don't mind OP, he is in Ikot Ekpene and he thinks he knows about Kwara politics.

Bukola Saraki was the worst political leader we have ever had in Kwara, he is an embodiment of hypocrisy, selfishness and greediness.
His father was better

You are right about his failure in the state but he performed excellently as the senate president, he gave that office the respect and fear it deserves.. Senate house shouldnt be seeing asslicking the president like we have now.. Nw every senators want to be in the good book of the executive when they both shouldn't ever be friends... They are there to checkmate the executives not as slick them.. How can you criticize and sanction someone you kept calling father up and down
Re: Saraki We Missed You by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Oga I've you been to kwara state before?

Go and see the nemesis Sarakis family done to that state.

A state with one bridge.
Nonsense.
The 2nd biggest town after the state capitol doesn't have 2lanes federal roads.
I don’t hold any brief for Saraki, but all you said there was trash. Saraki is the best Governor in the history of Kwara state. There is match for Saraki in the whole SW apart from Lagos. Even your Ondo doesn’t come close.
This is coming from a dude who did his NYSC served in KWHA Ilorin. Saraki’s only mistake was installing Abdulfatai as Governor as well as not destroying the Lai Mohammed orchestrated lies against him early enough.
Re: Saraki We Missed You by Sammy07: 10:27am On Aug 05, 2020
UdechiHD:
I don’t have brief for Saraki, but all you said there was trash. Saraki is the best Governor in the history of Kwara state. This is coming from a dude who did his NYSC served in KWHA Ilorin.

You only spent 1yr and you're saying this.
Which town was your ppa
Re: Saraki We Missed You by Sammy07: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2020
UdechiHD:
I don’t hold any brief for Saraki, but all you said there was trash. Saraki is the best Governor in the history of Kwara state. There is match for Saraki in the whole SW apart from Lagos. Even your Ondo doesn’t come close.
This is coming from a dude who did his NYSC served in KWHA Ilorin.

Lol, you don't even know kwara state.
Ilorin can't lace Ado ekiti nor to talk about Osogbo, Akure etc.

I know you want to rubbish kwara state by comparism

3 Likes

Re: Saraki We Missed You by Sammy07: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2020
UdechiHD:
This is coming from a dude who did his NYSC served in KWHA Ilorin.

Their is no match for Saraki in godfather.
What about Developments

Re: Saraki We Missed You by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2020
Sammy07:

You only spent 1yr and you're saying this.
Which town was your ppa
I spent 3 good years. Was retained by the House under Hon. Rasak Atunwa and spent another year working for a North Central NGO.
Re: Saraki We Missed You by Sammy07: 10:30am On Aug 05, 2020
UdechiHD:
I spent 3 good years. Was retained by the House under Hon. Rasak Atunwa and spent another year working for a North Central NGO.

Which town and local government.
Re: Saraki We Missed You by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Their is no match for Saraki in godfather.
What about Developments

Lol! I can see you were among those who bought that lies. I repeat apart from Ibadan and Lagos, no SW capital can lace Ilorin’s shoes.
Re: Saraki We Missed You by Sammy07: 10:33am On Aug 05, 2020
UdechiHD:
Lol! I can see you were among those who bought that lies. I repeat apart from Ibadan and Lagos, no SW capital can lace Ilorin’s shoes.

Ode, I know you wanna do comparism initially.
You wan come inbetween the Yorubas. Your plans no go work

2 Likes

Re: Saraki We Missed You by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Which town and local government.
I was posted to Ilorin West LGA to Ilorin Grammar School near where you have the (Ilorin Descendants Forum) Ile Alimi. But the school was in bad condition and I did some pressing button and was later sent to Asa Dam area to work in the House of Assembly. Infact, I lived in the Assembly complex at New Yidi road beside Irewolede during my service year.
Re: Saraki We Missed You by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Ode, I know you wanna do comparism initially.
You wan come inbetween the Yorubas. Your plans no go work
Ok, sorry. It was not intentional. I apologize. No vex. Pele! I’ll stay on the line. But make una take an easy dey lie for Saraki head.

1 Like

Re: Saraki We Missed You by Sammy07: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2020
UdechiHD:
I was posted to Ilorin West LGA to Ilorin Grammar School near where you have the (Ilorin Descendants Forum) Ile Alimi. But the school was in bad condition and I did some pressing button and was later sent to Asa Dam area to work in the House of Assembly. Infact, I lived in the Assembly complex at New Yidi road beside Irewolede during my service year.

Okay I can see that you stayed in kwara state. Can you know compared ilorin to any Igbo capital?
Re: Saraki We Missed You by AkwaIbomMan(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Zombies always choosing leaders that end up giving Nigerians problems.

Zombies are cursed people anything they support ends up bringing suffering to the public.

Edolites can never allow Zombies to dictate for them.
Edolites are ready to choose Anti-zombies candidates to avoid suffering.
now see as the whole nation will suffer for the indiscretion and errors of kwarans.
Selling votes to the cabal who end up plunging this country into doom and finally being auctioned to China
Re: Saraki We Missed You by tamdun: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
I don't think Kwara people were to be blamed cox their votes did not count
U must be dreaming, saraki did not win any local government in kwara
Re: Saraki We Missed You by AkwaIbomMan(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2020
hartoyebi38:
I think we Kwarans don't need to argue with those dumb people.

Voted Saraki out is a blessing to us.

Goodbye saraki,

God bless kwara state
afonja
Re: Saraki We Missed You by tamdun: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
God punish O to Ge and everyone behind that useless mantra.
Now see the mess the country has plunge itself in because of useless lawmakers in the senate
E pain u wella abi, oto ge was about kwara state liberation from saraki family, how e take affect u in akawa ibom?
U better wake up from ur coma

3 Likes

Re: Saraki We Missed You by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Okay I can see that you stayed in kwara state. Can you know compared ilorin to any Igbo capital?
Ilorin has an airport. A school of aviation, booming agricultural industry from Kwara north. Peaceful! A few industries in Asa Dam area. The best federal university in Nigeria, a flyover built by Saraki, a thriving stadium, good hotels, a GRA, highbrow areas in new Ilorin and good road network. Ilorin should be in the same status as Enugu minus the old Ilorin west (Oja Oba) section with lots of brown roofs.
Re: Saraki We Missed You by AkwaIbomMan(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2020
Stillthebest:

That's not it sir.
How Saraki got the SP by playing the installers was the problem he had from the beginning. It was compounded by his constant refusal to sign any unreasonable foreign loan deals and the delay of the then budget because he saw anomalies and figures that were not tally.

SAraki and Mimiko are one of the few politicians in Nigeria that don't talk anyhow.

beejaay:
Saraki performed well as the senete president but he failed woefully as the leader of the party in kwara state.. He has the brain and brawl to develop the state but he decided to support people without vision cos of his power hungry brain and that was his undoing.. However he is the kind of senate president the country need, he is the kind of senators and rep members we need in this country and the executive will surely situp.. Saraki made me realize some people are better as law maker while some excel best as law executors..
God bless you both for this.
You've really gotten the point
Cc Anago55
Re: Saraki We Missed You by Sammy07: 10:47am On Aug 05, 2020
UdechiHD:
but make una take an easy dey lie for Saraki head.

See the truth is they looted the state dry.

Ilorin doesn't look like a well planned state capital.

Just look at emir palace, market they their nah one lane dey there too.

To worst it all, the market very close to the palace and there is usually a lots of traffic around the place.

I repeat apart from University road, government house road, shop rite road, ilorin - Ogbomosho road, and that around about around Geri Alimi road.

Ilorin isn't a well planned capital.
Even challenge is becoming an eyesore.

1 Like

Re: Saraki We Missed You by AkwaIbomMan(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2020
beejaay:

You are right about his failure in the state but he performed excellently as the senate president, he gave that office the respect and fear it deserves.. Senate house shouldnt be seeing asslicking the president like we have now.. Nw every senators want to be in the good book of the executive when they both shouldn't ever be friends... They are there to checkmate the executives not as slick them.. How can you criticize and sanction someone you kept calling father up and down
exactly like the current stooge we have now in the person of Ahmad Lawan
Re: Saraki We Missed You by AkwaIbomMan(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2020
johnmartus:
You're suffering from braindisorder.

Mr canceller abeg come settle this guy for me
Cc IgbalodeRaymond forty11

1 Like

Re: Saraki We Missed You by Sammy07: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2020
UdechiHD:
Ilorin has an airport. A school of aviation, booming agricultural industry from Kwara north. Peaceful! A few industries in Asa Dam area. The best federal university in Nigeria, a flyover built by Saraki, a thriving stadium, good hotels, a GRA, highbrow areas in new Ilorin and good road network. Ilorin should be in the same status as Enugu minus the old Ilorin section with lots of brown roofs.

Airport √
Peaceful √
They don't have flyover nah bridge.
Stadium √ (remember Sarakis also use government money to build stadium after him)

Paper converter in Erin Ile
Demosko
Wool factory in offa
Bury in Ijagbo
Even sugar research of Unilorin are all dead.

Which company.
Sometimes ago, Tuyil drugs producing company wanted to leave the state
Re: Saraki We Missed You by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2020
Sammy07:

See the truth is they looted the state dry.

Ilorin doesn't look like a well planned state capital.

Just look at emir palace, market they their nah one lane dey there too.

To worst it all, the market very close to the palace and there is usually a lots of traffic around the place.

I repeat apart from University road, government house road, shop rite road, ilorin - Ogbomosho road, and that around about around Geri Alimi road.

Ilorin isn't a well planned capital.
Even challenge is becoming an eyesore.
The Emir’s palace at Oja Oba is an ancient place. The area is situated in a mountainous environ with lots of old houses. From Ibrahim Taiwo going up to Old Unilorin, mandate and sloping towards Emir’s palace. Infact from the road separating Challenge junction down to Ogbomosho road is ancient. And demolishing houses there would be suicidal for any Governor. This was why I think the New Ilorin was created.

And if you look at the New Ilorin, you’ll see real government plans at modernization. Shopright, GRA, Unilorin, Kwara Hotel etc. This section of Ilorin is highly developed and can’t compete with any capital in the south. Only Ibrahim Taiwo which has the longest inner city road in Nigeria has a few modern edifices. As well as New Yidi road down to Asa dam where you have the KWHA, the new parade square and industries. Even the market with non-indigenes and stadium in the same Ibrahim Taiwo is well planned.

I agree, Ilorin needs more work, but Saraki as Governor must be applauded.
Re: Saraki We Missed You by orisa37: 11:12am On Aug 05, 2020
IF JONATHAN IS NOT COMING BACK WITH EITHER SAMBO OR MAKERFI, THE PDP SHOULD CONSIDER SARAKI/WIKE. THE SW AND THE CENTRAL STATES WILL VOTE FOR THEM 'COS THEY'RE SANE, NICELY EDUCATED AND INTELLIGENT.
Re: Saraki We Missed You by AkwaIbomMan(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2020
orisa37:
IF JONATHAN IS NOT COMING BACK WITH EITHER SAMBO OR MAKERFI, THE PDP SHOULD CONSIDER SARAKI/WIKE. THE SW AND THE CENTRAL STATES WILL VOTE FOR THEM 'COS THEY'RE SANE, NICELY EDUCATED AND INTELLIGENT.
I will create a thread on this and highlight reasons but PDP may lose considering the hatred for saraki and wike's character and attitude is a huge turn off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Infrastructure:Lagos- Ibadan Railway Stations In Typical Weekend / I Dare Buhari/north To Declare War On Igboland Again. / Anambra 2021: The Biggest Loser Is The Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.