Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Saraki We Missed You - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki We Missed You (3049 Views)

Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari / The Saraki We Don't Know / Saraki: “we Now Know Political Backers Of Miyetti Allah--pdp Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki We Missed You by Charmingrascal(m): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
beejaay:

You are right about his failure in the state but he performed excellently as the senate president, he gave that office the respect and fear it deserves.. Senate house shouldnt be seeing asslicking the president like we have now.. Nw every senators want to be in the good book of the executive when they both shouldn't ever be friends... They are there to checkmate the executives not as slick them.. How can you criticize and sanction someone you kept calling father up and down

I agree with you that he performed well as the Senate President but they say "charity begins at home". He failed the State and even as a Senator people of his Senatorial district didn't enjoy dividends of democracy.
I can categorically tell you that Saraki was always against the Executive when he was in the Senate because of his personal issues with Buhari and APC, Saraki himself is not better than Buhari.
He is an hypocrite and he was always countering the Executive because he wanted to be President and he was trying to convince Nigerians that he's a good man. Although he was able to achieve that, but some of us that know Saraki know that he is a wolf in sheep clothing

What do you call a man who neglect his home to please outsiders just to be glorified?
If Saraki ever become President I swear we are done for in this Country
Re: Saraki We Missed You by Kindledlight(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
it’s only kwara people that can say they miss saraki and be taken serious.

You Akwa ibom man if your moniker is anything to go by don’t have any knowledge of the shit that nigga turned that state to.

And for the shenanigans that took place while in office as senate president is never in the interest of Nigerians believe me.Right from small nigga is a crook with due respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki We Missed You by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
op you lack knowledge about kwara and your blind support for the him shown the kind of person you are and I know you posted this to rubbing pmb. kwara is one of the first created states in Nigeria ebonyi is faaaaar ahead of her I stand to be corrected. places like north and South kwara are nothing to write about not talk about central where they comes from.go there I know will come back a sober person and asks for forgiveness from kwara people
Re: Saraki We Missed You by Great2017: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Who told u that?
We voted against him in Kwara because we knw him for who he is.

Enough was enough and we booted him out without any remorse.
Do you have a Messiah now?
Re: Saraki We Missed You by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
UdechiHD:
I don’t hold any brief for Saraki, but all you said there was trash. Saraki is the best Governor in the history of Kwara state. There is match for Saraki in the whole SW apart from Lagos. Even your Ondo doesn’t come close.
This is coming from a dude who did his NYSC served in KWHA Ilorin. Saraki’s only mistake was installing Abdulfatai as Governor as well as not destroying the Lai Mohammed orchestrated lies against him early enough.

you funny have spent 9 months in Ilorin means you knew kwara in toto he didn't stand close to any I repeat any governors in southwest past and present
Re: Saraki We Missed You by Goke7: 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Saraki that slashed Lagos-Ibadan express road project which is a major reason for its present delay, they way people reason in this forum na wa.

Yes he was slashing PMB budjet but did not slash the national assembly budget abi, where did we first hear the word budget padding, was it not in saraki's tenure? rubbish and balderdash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki We Missed You by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
UdechiHD:
Ilorin has an airport. A school of aviation, booming agricultural industry from Kwara north. Peaceful! A few industries in Asa Dam area. The best federal university in Nigeria, a flyover built by Saraki, a thriving stadium, good hotels, a GRA, highbrow areas in new Ilorin and good road network. Ilorin should be in the same status as Enugu minus the old Ilorin west (Oja Oba) section with lots of brown roofs.

apart from the bridge every others were there before he became gov
Re: Saraki We Missed You by olutai: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
Even if he was not voted out i doubt it if he would still be the senate president.
Re: Saraki We Missed You by olutai: 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
Even if he was not voted out i doubt it if he will still be the senate president.
Re: Saraki We Missed You by AkwaIbomMan(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Seems you know Ilorin very well, I'm from Oke-Ero LGA (the smallest LGA).
Ilorin is a cool place, Kwara State generally cannot be compared to SW state.
Everything in Kwara State is in Ilorin, hence the Development of Ilorin.

Saraki is trash.
another ab0ki on the loose also claiming kwara
Re: Saraki We Missed You by AkwaIbomMan(m): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
Kindledlight:
it’s only kwara people that can say they miss saraki and be taken serious.

You Akwa ibom man if your moniker is anything to go by don’t have any knowledge of the shit that nigga turned that state to.

And for the shenanigans that took place while in office as senate president is never in the interest of Nigerians believe me.Right from small nigga is a crook with due respect.
lol see finishing grin
my political icon and role model has suffered lol
Re: Saraki We Missed You by Parada: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anago55:
. you voted out Saraki because Tinubu told you to do so. you voted him out because Tinubu told you that Saraki is corrupt

something is wrong with the lQ of an average Afonja man

I spoke to your forefather n I explained to me that it is Tinubu headache that killed him n it is the same Tinubu n Yoruba wahala hatred n foolishness you igbo deride your soul with that will kill his children n their offspring so bro I feel no pity for you. Na your papa curse de manifest.
Re: Saraki We Missed You by AkwaIbomMan(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
Great2017:
Do you have a Messiah now?
very good question my brother

1 Like

Re: Saraki We Missed You by tit(f): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
O te go

1 Like

Re: Saraki We Missed You by AkwaIbomMan(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2020
tit:
O te go
shush! I hate that word
Re: Saraki We Missed You by hartoyebi38: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
afonja
Any problem with that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot / Anyone Who Understands The 'Southern' Rabid Fear Of The Fulani? / Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.