Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

“I Will L Kill You And Nothing Will Happen, I Have Killed Many People” Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Will L Kill You And Nothing Will Happen, I Have Killed Many People” Police (1233 Views)

I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun / Fake Soldier Who Has Killed Many In Imota, Lagos, Caught & Paraded This Morning / Confession Of Notorious Eiye Cult Leader Who Has Killed Many Innocent People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Will L Kill You And Nothing Will Happen, I Have Killed Many People” Police by Sundayunity: 10:15am On Aug 05, 2020
“I will l kill you and nothing will happen, I have killed many People” – Notorious Delta State Police Informant named Lion who is known for troubling yahoo boys in ozoro Brags!!!

Police Informant working with Area command Delta State Ozoro raking and threatening to shot anyone that come to his house after destroying Okada man bike during the ongoing crisis.

Video below:

[url].https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/05/i-will-l-kill-you-and-nothing-will-happen-i-have-killed-many-people-notorious-delta-state-police-informant-boasted-video/ [/url]

Re: “I Will L Kill You And Nothing Will Happen, I Have Killed Many People” Police by 88Craze: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2020
Its not new na
Re: “I Will L Kill You And Nothing Will Happen, I Have Killed Many People” Police by GboyegaD(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2020
I did not see any video however, the impunity enjoyed by our Nigerian police is so annoying. The only thing giving them the courage to keep acting foolishly.
Re: “I Will L Kill You And Nothing Will Happen, I Have Killed Many People” Police by hisgrace090: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2020
It seems we have no government in Nigeria.
Re: “I Will L Kill You And Nothing Will Happen, I Have Killed Many People” Police by ATTITUDE2: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2020
That men on black wielding Metal who kill at will.
Re: “I Will L Kill You And Nothing Will Happen, I Have Killed Many People” Police by Ogarexmas: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2020
grin cheesy grin
Re: “I Will L Kill You And Nothing Will Happen, I Have Killed Many People” Police by Queenslander(f): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
Na so,. Na where their power dey!
Re: “I Will L Kill You And Nothing Will Happen, I Have Killed Many People” Police by Vyzz: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
I STAND WITH SOWORE
Re: “I Will L Kill You And Nothing Will Happen, I Have Killed Many People” Police by FullBlastLight: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
If not because of d obvious systemic failure of dis country, how can a Police man, not even a military, opened his gutter mouth 2 make such barbaric boast 2 kill somebody who isn't a convicted criminal on execution toll?

I bewail d height of lawlessness, bullies, brutallity & impunity permeating d entire Nig Security Outfits!

Ah, when on earth wil all dis anomalies in our Nation come 2 an utter end?

When & when?
Re: “I Will L Kill You And Nothing Will Happen, I Have Killed Many People” Police by Formularcr7: 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nothing will truly happen.
Re: “I Will L Kill You And Nothing Will Happen, I Have Killed Many People” Police by Olabode971(f): 5:23am On Aug 06, 2020
By the time this Police officer start hearing Weeeeennnnhh, people will start sympathizing for him oh...

He don put him family members on the line...

grin

He that kills with Sword, will surely die of sword oh.... Kpo,you don forget??
Re: “I Will L Kill You And Nothing Will Happen, I Have Killed Many People” Police by Charmingrascal(m): 6:39am On Aug 06, 2020
When this Officer dies miserably Nigerians will be stressing their fingers to type R I P after he has killed many innocent youths

(1) (Reply)

Man Crushed After Lagos Policeman Pushed Him Into BRT Lane. / Hot Spots For Ritualists In Nigeria - Police / Woman Forced To Remarry Unfaithful Husband Who Threw Acid In Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.