Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Man Crushed After Lagos Policeman Pushed Him Into BRT Lane. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Crushed After Lagos Policeman Pushed Him Into BRT Lane. (1236 Views)

Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT / Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors / Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Crushed After Lagos Policeman Pushed Him Into BRT Lane. by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Into BRT Lane.

A mob beat a yet-to-be-identified policeman to a stupor after a man identified simply as Yusuf was rammed by a BRT vegicle from the impact of being allegedly pushed by policemen in the Ketu area of Lagos State.

The PUNCH gathered from eyewitnesses at the scene that the policeman and his colleagues were attempting to dispossess Yusuf of his vehicle when he got pushed into the BRT lane.

In the process, one of the BRT buses plying the lane inward Lagos rammed into Yusuf who collapsed due to the impact of the crash.

Speaking with our correspondent, an eyewitness, who does not want her name mentioned, said the policemen were responsible for Yusuf’s ordeal, adding that he sustained varying degrees of injury as a result of the incident.

“The policemen caused this; they were the ones that were trying to dispossess the man of his vehicle and while trying to push the man out of the vehicle, they pushed him on the BRT lane and an incoming bus ran into the man,” the eyewitness said.

Another eyewitness, whose name could not be ascertained as he hastily spoke with our correspondent when the scene got rowdy, said the policemen, after realising that Yusuf had been crushed by the BRT, attempted to flee the scene but an angry mob apprehended one of them.

He said, “It was people that beat the policeman till he fainted. He has not died because I still observed that he was breathing. People were annoyed about what they did to that man.

“The man sustained serious injuries, look at him lying unconscious on the floor and his blood on the road.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100064625772115/posts/pfbid02MX3PdUccvbnLwamapfNNyEwiY2VRzaXgB5CXp2v2VwTxRjAD6MST3qqkB1ZGvY9tl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Re: Man Crushed After Lagos Policeman Pushed Him Into BRT Lane. by TemplarLandry: 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2023
Tragic.
Re: Man Crushed After Lagos Policeman Pushed Him Into BRT Lane. by FairlyUSEDpussy: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
Stupid mob.......why not beat the useless police man to death too........ undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Crushed After Lagos Policeman Pushed Him Into BRT Lane. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
Have you read any good news about the Nigeria police before?

1 Like

Re: Man Crushed After Lagos Policeman Pushed Him Into BRT Lane. by Abitolola: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
All these boys that Nigeria police likes to employ. all have this uncultured, uncivilized and indiscipline aura, going about like guerilla with their AK 47 and acting as they please. Ha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Crushed After Lagos Policeman Pushed Him Into BRT Lane. by Wawelexy(m): 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
If the police man wakes up from fainting, the mob should continue from where they stopped.
Re: Man Crushed After Lagos Policeman Pushed Him Into BRT Lane. by Ikpunnegi01: 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
Zoo police 1 -0 Zoo animals..
Re: Man Crushed After Lagos Policeman Pushed Him Into BRT Lane. by DevilishMan: 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Zoo police 1 -0 Zoo animals..
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Crushed After Lagos Policeman Pushed Him Into BRT Lane. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
Finish him
Re: Man Crushed After Lagos Policeman Pushed Him Into BRT Lane. by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
illiterate police nai them dey put for roads while the educated ones are in their respective offices sitting down

they should have finished him one time

In as much as I respect the uniform, I hate nonsense
Re: Man Crushed After Lagos Policeman Pushed Him Into BRT Lane. by fyzaila: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
I wish him swift recovery 😔😢 this is sad and very unfortunate.
Re: Man Crushed After Lagos Policeman Pushed Him Into BRT Lane. by ZUKKYY(m): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sad
Re: Man Crushed After Lagos Policeman Pushed Him Into BRT Lane. by Curious345: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
Southwest west is decaying

(1) (Reply)

I Think Fairmoney Hacked My Phone. / Armed Robbers Attack With The Intention To Chop Off My Manager's Head...(picture / 'let's Save The Future Of This Girl...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.