Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel (30787 Views)

Mick Barry TD Demands Release Of 'Revolution Now' Protesters / Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) / Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by zebra(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
seanblaise:
This is no longer democracy, its militocracy.
To me it is "Limitocracy"
Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by omoharry(f): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
Besk:

Very good. Omoyele Sowore is doing this simply to provoke the government into arresting him and making him a symbol of freedom. They should not!

Rather, they should arrest all the idiots who are following his commandment like empty brains. Those ones should be taken to military camps in Borno Staye and dealt with severely, to serve as a deterrent to others.

You can’t freely contest a presidential election, lose the election woefully and then want to bring down the government at all costs. That’s an invitation to anarchy.

There are millions of Nigerians, including me, that dislike the direction of Buhari’s government but I detest the idea of using your publishing platform to libel/defame everybody in sight and then hide under the guise of social injustice to set yourself up as a presidential candidate.

His moronic followers should be caged for many years and when they come out, they will have learnt their lessons.
You are a stupid Nigerian that is either enjoying this administration . Maybe becos you are part of the ruling class , a beneficiary or you are just being foolish .
Show me any democratic country where citizens are not allowed to carry out a peaceful protest ?Then I will show you a repressive govt without a soul. This will is not the Arab world, where citizens are not allowed to protest against bad govt , corruption and insecurity which this govt is found wanting .

You think like a slowpoke whose brain is filled up with garbages by supporting this tyranny.

May all the injustice ,hunger , death & insecurity caused by the inefficiency of this Administration country befall you. So that you will feel the pain caused by this stupid& clueless administration which you so much admire behind close door .
People should be caged and arrested becos they are the only few brave ones that are ready to risk thier lives to say "enough is enough " while your likes "the coward and depraved " would sit on thier high horse to mock & criticize those that are only carrying out their civil duties.

Do you even have the liver to protest are all ?do you know what it means ? you weak coward without any balls , who is ever ready to eat every crumps from your oppressors table and call It privilege. You shouldn't speak in this matter at all becos you don't understand what your civil right is.

If you do not have the courage to come and promtest then shut the hell up and let others do it for you while you hide behind your phone to type your usual rubbish .

Don't worry , Posterity will judge you harshly for smiling and rejoicing in the face of evil becos you are a benefactor or too brainwashed idiot . You see evil and you are too weak to lead a pretext but you are very fast to critize someone that is willing to do it .
You are ready to kick against those that are ready to carry out a peaceful protest to show thier displeasure but you are not interested to even know what is going on around you .
Please shut up .
Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by LaboPolitics: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Arrest them and lock them up. Na thiefnubuu boys dem be.

Deal with them seriously. We are no longer going to be deceived with political protests where they share N1000 to carry placards.

I am pro-Biafran and I support the army on this. Ndi ara!
Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by mindtricks: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hmm!
Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by ospido: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nbotee:
Buhari till 4044... Now Ppl will appreciate d freedom dey enjoyed wen dey organized concerts/protests in Ojota and other parts of the country...

Let's keep sounding this. If i warn you about a potential danger but disregarded my warnings then you'll reap the disastrous results.
Giving a monkey a drink is not an issue but obtaining or retrieving the cup back is the issue.
IT IS FINISHED.
Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by tollyboy5(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
gunners160:
Despite the fact that I dislike PMB, I will still like to admit that this Man is so fucking intelligent.
The best way to rule a country like Nigeria and handle her insane citizens is by cutting them short of certain things.

Protest today in Nigeria is now a thing of joke were any hungry guy/ gal go to just to take selfie and beg for money. The real protest is not happening
Now let us look at the case of Lance Corporal that was arrested for speaking out in fact rumour has it that he is dead, who is speaking out? How many social media network has been shouting or calling for Justice? What about the killings in Kaduna? How many protesters are calling for the culprits to be brought to justice?
Abeg arrest them jor in fact jail them, they lost their rights and freedom to BB Naija
Nairaland don become their sponsors

A lot of this so called protest are actually politically motivated. Till we get sense, ARREST THEM
As much as I don't like bbnaija stop accusing them for Nigeria problems. I also wanted to join the protest I didn't get the date right. Many fearless youth are waiting for someone with influence to take the lead. We know all that is happening . now someone took the lead somehow while you're sitting at your comfort zone critizing.
If I've been arrested also and you're the lawyer incharge of the case you'll sent us all to jail.
People like you are the reason youth are not speaking out.
Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by XXII: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Gbo.yegaD:
The police and military forces are one of the biggest challenges of our country. Innocent citizens protest, dem go arrest yet, Boko Haram and the bandits dem, dem no fit face dem.

As in eh. Nigeria news dey taya me.
Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by Besk: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
omoharry:
You are a stupid Nigerian that is either enjoying this administration . Maybe becos you are part of the ruling class , a beneficiary or you are just being foolish .
Show me any democratic country where citizens are not allowed to carry out a peaceful protest ?Then I will show you a repressive govt without a soul. This will is not the Arab world, where citizens are not allowed to protest against bad govt , corruption and insecurity which this govt is found wanting .

You think like a slowpoke whose brain is filled up with garbages by supporting this tyranny.

May all the injustice ,hunger , death & insecurity caused by the inefficiency of this Administration country befall you. So that you will feel the pain caused by this stupid& clueless administration which you so much admire behind close door .
People should be caged and arrested becos they are the only few brave ones that are ready to risk thier lives to say "enough is enough " while your likes "the coward and depraved " would sit on thier high horse to mock & criticize those that are only carrying out their civil duties.

Do you even have the liver to protest are all ?do you know what it means ? you weak coward without any balls , who is ever ready to eat every crumps from your oppressors table and call It privilege. You shouldn't speak in this matter at all becos you don't understand what your civil right is.

If you do not have the courage to come and promtest then shut the hell up and let others do it for you while you hide behind your phone to type your usual rubbish .

Don't worry , Posterity will judge you harshly for smiling and rejoicing in the face of evil becos you are a benefactor or too brainwashed idiot . You see evil and you are too weak to lead a pretext but you are very fast to critize someone that is willing to do it .
You are ready to kick against those that are ready to carry out a peaceful protest to show thier displeasure but you are not interested to even know what is going on around you .
Please shut up .

IPOB slowpoke identified!!! I know you are still in severe pains hence not much can be done to help you other than to advise you to continue using your medicines.

As for the curses you uttered, may all of it, multiplied by 7 return to you and be upon you and your children’s children for all generations.

I expressed my very sincere opinion in that piece and by the way you don’t know Yele Sowore as much as I do. If you disagree with my views, by all means express yours but for you to utter curses on someone you don’t know, you’ve made a serious mistake. I’m beyond any curse and hence all those curses are returned back to you and they are multiplied by 7 and on you and all your generations after you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dagger79:

Where, How and When

Lol.

Go and scout Google and see where Jonathan locked the gates of the National Assembly so that legislators won't have access to sit for their session. The legislators had to jump the gates. The pictures are still very much online.

Imagine that!

Also check for when Jonathan ordered the army to mop up Obasanjo's books that he had just published and was selling.

Don't forget to read about the soldier who ran out of the country because he recorded a meeting where Fayose and some military personnel were plotting to rig Ekiti election with the knowledge of the president.

Then, search for when Amaechi, then governor of Rivers State was slapped by Patience Jonathan, wife of the president.

Then, you may want to look for when the plane of a sitting governor was refused to land simply because he was from a different party.

I'll also remind you of when members of APC opposition party were given road arrest as they traveled to Abuja for their National convention. They were waylaid by the army, detained and sent back to their states.

So, please don't come here and form Jonathan is a saint for me.

Some of us have a very deep memory.
Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by GboyegaD(m): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sermwell:

Which order do you think will be given to them??...."arrest anyone on the street protesting". And that's exactly what they are doing. So what are you yapping about??

Oga, leave story since that is what you think.
Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nigeria is in trouble, pray for her
Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by omoharry(f): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Besk:

IPOB slowpoke identified!!! I know you are still in severe pains hence not much can be done to help you other than to advise you to continue using your medicines.

As for the curses you uttered, may all of it, multiplied by 7 return to you and be upon you and your children’s children for all generations.

I expressed my very sincere opinion in that piece and by the way you don’t know Yele Sowore as much as I do. If you disagree with my views, by all means express yours but for you to utter curses on someone you don’t know, you’ve made a serious mistake. I’m beyond any curse and hence all those curses are returned back to you and they are multiplied by 7 and on you and all your generations after you.
As long as see nothing wrong with this government and continue to mock those that are crying for good governanace , then what ever that has happened to our brothers and sisters due to your cruel and clueless APC government same fate will happen to you and if possible touch a member of your family . It will hit you where it will be most unbearable for you, until you turn away from you evil ways and know that those people cut down by headsmen & bandit . Those people who in one way or the other had been afflicted by the cluelessness and insensitivity of this devilish party Of yours . Until then you will share in thier pain , sorrow, tears and blood . I am not a supporter of this evil government so ur words mean nothing to me.
I am not Ipob nor Igbo, or belong to any stupid political party becos they are all thesame .
You are the stupid one who is ready to break ur head over APC matter , knowing fully well that they are all thesame. .
The Last time I checked, Obaseki left APC for PDP due to an in house political problem with his formal party . The second is Dogara who was formally PDP and just became an APC carrying memeber . So where does ur loyalty lies ? You & ur children will continue to be use as a pawn in the chest game of your wicked oppressors until you grow some sense.
Life goes beyond Ipob, APC , PDP and so on. We are talking about our lives as a people and not your stupid allegiance to a party that does not care if you live or die like a chicken under thier rule .

1 Like

Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
GboyegaD:
The police and military forces are one of the biggest challenges of our country. Innocent citizens protest, dem go arrest yet, Boko Haram and the bandits dem, dem no fit face dem.

Blame the person who issued the arrest order.

Army and police are doing their work. Obey before complain.

Didn't protests hold under PDP ?
Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
big7:

You the most stupid person i will ever experience in my life....you so irritating and disgusting
Seun
Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by Andrenalin: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
gunners160:
Work on your English boy...
Engrish speaker wat a thy saying
Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by Cherez: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
PigTormentor:

Rubbish, was it not the same Goatluck that paid OPC to beat up protesters in Lagos? Some of you have no memories or just enjoy lying.
Hold up, GEJ paid OOC to beat up protesters in Lagos?
And severally this govt has used the forcemen to kill and maim protesters, right?
So, where was the change?
Where's the improvement
So, if GEJ was a devil, do you now agree the current govt is same?
Why do you guys always scream GEJ's name whenever this govt is shown their goofs?
GEJ has been certified someone who failed in govt but you guys keep using him as a reference?
Nawaoooooo

1 Like

Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by GboyegaD(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
RonaldoVido:

Blame the person who issued the arrest order.

Army and police are doing their work. Obey before complain.

Didn't protests hold under PDP ?

Oga, I no get power for back and forth and if your own na to day compare now with past, abeg, I no dey ready.
Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
gunners160:
Despite the fact that I dislike PMB, I will still like to admit that this Man is so fucking intelligent.
The best way to rule a country like Nigeria and handle her insane citizens is by cutting them short of certain things.

Protest today in Nigeria is now a thing of joke were any hungry guy/ gal go to just to take selfie and beg for money. The real protest is not happening
Now let us look at the case of Lance Corporal that was arrested for speaking out in fact rumour has it that he is dead, who is speaking out? How many social media network has been shouting or calling for Justice? What about the killings in Kaduna? How many protesters are calling for the culprits to be brought to justice?
Abeg arrest them jor in fact jail them, they lost their rights and freedom to BB Naija
Nairaland don become their sponsors

A lot of this so called protest are actually politically motivated. Till we get sense, ARREST THEM

I completely agree, this protest is not a real protest, DSS should immediately disband this paid protesters, see Lance martins nobody has talked about him, see the girl that was raped n killed, people just did road walk and said they are protesting! Nigerians are hypocrite's and deserve every bitterness they get till they get sense and do the needful!

1 Like

Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by Niccoloimhotep: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
post=92477937:

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

Slow and steady we will get there.

We will keep believing in her.

God bless Nigeria.

Hmmmmm, this is deep!

Hmmmmm, this is deeper!!

Hmmmmmm, this is deepest!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, this is deeper than the deepest!!!!

END OF THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We Rise!
this your darling daddy sef grin cheesy
God no go shame us
Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by EMMY76: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
This is where the buhari's regime will score hundred percent he is always very swift in taking action to arrest protesters against his terrorist govt but extremely slow like a snail to arrest bloodthirsty terrorist groups like the fulaniherds men, bandits and bokoharam killing innocent nigerians daily.
Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by Problemkid1: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
martin123:
enjoy your change
grin grin grin
Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by Problemkid1: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
1Alex:
Una never see anything.
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by Problemkid1: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
See the kind people wey wan protest grin grin

Cc Sammy07 metaPhysical Where are you people. Come oh, come come com. Dem don catch una grin grin grin

Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by olajide8(m): 7:10am On Aug 06, 2020
Ogbeniomo:
Now that you are succeed in removing him what change do u have,both are selfish president,always say the truth My dear

Interesting, so you would rather not try, an alternative to see if there can be difference bah? Well from where I come, we don't travel down one route expecting to to get to predefined destination when we are going in the wrong direction

1 Like

Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:25am On Aug 06, 2020
Elzakzaky:

Stop advertising your ignorance on the internet. Revolution is not the same as a protest. No government anywhere in the world treats revolution with levity

You are the one being ignorant here.

A nonviolent revolution is a revolution using mostly campaigns with civil resistance,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonviolent_revolution
Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2020
Thank you to all heroes that marched yesterday
History will never forget you all.
Re: 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel by DagashSamson: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives / Report: NNPC top mgt to go, accounts to be probed-Daily Trust / Manir Gidanjaja Cries, Begs For Forgiveness From APC For Defecting To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.