Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

"Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) (28245 Views)

Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) / Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi / Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 05, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
They won't if Ikpeazu seize to be Governor just as his name implies, he is Ikpeazu and is always kpelaa azu! angry
They have started the process of building the airport ma
Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by meccuno: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2020
Igbochief001:

https://www.nairaland.com/5918383/update-anambra-international-cargo-airport

Here u go

Igbos are hard on our governors so they can work very well not that they are the worst not that

Abia governor have done over 200 roads ...planted over a million palm trees and developing a 5000 hectares industrial city with gas pipeline ....but we don't care we push them to do more
Thanks alot for being civil. I am from Anambra state. But that other dude is trying to be insultive. The link you sent to me I believe that it's this year Sha?

1 Like

Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by Charly68: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2020
This is real Mr Project ,the one in Portharcourt is a child's play compare the volume of resources available for both states.. God bless you Mr Governor .We need healthy competition in Governance ,am sure when Governor Wike sees my comment he will double his effort at his end..God bless you all

7 Likes

Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2020
meccuno:
Thanks alot for being civil. I am from Anambra state. But that other dude is trying to be insultive. The link you sent to me I believe that it's this year Sha?
Yes ......the issue with south east is ...our cities are developing at a crazy rate government can't keep up

For example ...owerri have reached futo junction alone owerri pH road ...there is no way government can keep up with this type of pace

Nekede have since joined owerri , ...owerri ABA road owerri have passed the airport ....

If u know owerri all this place were bush 10 years ago

4 Likes

Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by meccuno: 11:37am On Aug 05, 2020
Igbochief001:

Yes ......the issue with south east is ...our cities are developing at a crazy rate government can't keep up

For example ...owerri have reached futo junction alone owerri pH road ...there is no way government can keep up with this type of pace

Nekede have since joined owerri , ...owerri ABA road owerri have passed the airport ....

yeah. I know that area.
Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2020
Solsix:
Good, but via let will it be economical??

Good question. What will be main attraction bringing people to and fro Ebonyi state?

1 Like

Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2020
It should be cargo Airport for export of Agricultural produce. Ebonyi does not have a vibrant economy or proximity to densely populated areas lacking AIrport. Enugu is the only close place and already has an Airport.

1 Like

Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2020
Igbochief001:

Why can't government keep up? They have the resources to do so.
Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by colonelwealth(m): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2020
post=92478834:

You haven't heard because you are living in cave, Anambra cargo Airport project have trended more than three times here, then you where in cave that's why you didn't see the thread.

Chief... Pls this ur tune of speaking is not necessary.
Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2020
nzeobi:
Even lagos with all its resources, can not boast of airport, stadium, airline or rail even with their mega resources and mega dept.

Umahi, I commend you for your vision but please take mechanised agriculture and basic education serious too.
You just want to look for trouble
Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by colonelwealth(m): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2020
Sammy07:

So which region is the first to have it?
I don't think any region has that yet.

I like it better when u r civil like this...pls mantain it.
Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by jacoik(m): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
Igbochief001:
South east would be the second geopolitical region that would have airports in all the states ...

Abia don't fall our hands ...pls don't
did I hear you mentioned abia? to slap u now just dey hungry me
Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by Focusmind: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
Waste of money and resources - God punish Nigerian politicians. Please focus on human capacity development and productive transformation of individual status and communities - These are the things that will banish poverty and not white elephant projects. How many planes will land in Ebonyi state? It is the planes and private jets of politicians and governors that will be landing there

Focus on capacity building for people and not all these billion white elephant projects that the Indians and Lebanese will end up putting up a poor quality work. The money Anambra and Ebonyi are using to build airports could put all roads and public water works to good standard and rehabilitate all the village primary and secondary schools that are dilapidated. But as usual, their praise singers will come after me. Who cares?
Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by Sammy07: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
colonelwealth:

I like it better when u r civil like this...pls mantain it.

Oh, I'll try my best.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by IboWolf: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
It’s amazing how some of my fellow Nigerians think and speak. Anambra, Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom and host of other governors seem to be bringing out/ramping up certain projects. Great stuff, highly commendable. Some will say long overdue, but nevertheless kudos.

I don’t how some of us will come up here, insult others and the Governors in question. Not necessary. Applaud what you can applaud. Keep it simple if you feel they are playing mind games due to upcoming elections (which I swear, my mind is like hmmm!) but not insult anyone.

Peace ��

3 Likes

Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by Avidcolz: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
F117nighthawk:
Na who dey fly by air to this state? Total waste of state's resources, is this what is important to them in the state!? What a country and states of misplaced priorities

Tell me why sokoto, Jigawa, adamawa, Bernue, osun ondo even Platue states will have airport and Ebonyi wouldn't?
Let him fix the infrastructure and as he has the passion and he is doing it efficiently. another government will attract investors that will utilize the infrastructure . The locals will be challenged to develop themselves in other to get job as the investors troops in.

5 Likes

Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by Austineva(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
They won't if Ikpeazu seize to be Governor just as his name implies, he is Ikpeazu and is always kpelaa azu! angry
u made point here oo. Seriously. Ikpeazu means d last, and he is d last on d list. Too bad

1 Like

Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ebonyi to the world... I am so proud of these underated guys in South East... In other news governor Okezie victor ikpeazu is recommissioning already commissioned 50/100 meters warehouse aba manufacturing shoe factory and he will be sharing ofe egusi/fufu and kerosene to Abians... Long live ikpeazu the people's governor grin

Ndi Abia on behalf of good people of Anambra we cede you people to Imo State for Auctioning and merging

3 Likes

Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
jacoik:
did I hear you mentioned abia? to slap u now just dey hungry me
Abia is the most underated state in Nigeria ....they are about to start their airports and most of u would be ashamed
Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nuttella:
Why can't government keep up? They have the resources to do so.
What resources ...4 billion a month ...when they pay 2.5 billion as wage ?

If they say property tax now u go first complain
Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by Austineva(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
F117nighthawk:
Na who dey fly by air to this state? Total waste of state's resources, is this what is important to them in the state!? What a country and states of misplaced priorities
keep thinking backwards where others are thinking forwards. This is 21st century, so don't forget that

3 Likes

Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by Avidcolz: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
Focusmind:
Waste of money and resources - God punish Nigerian politicians. Please focus on human capacity development and productive transformation of individual status and communities - These are the things that will banish poverty and not white elephant projects. How many planes will land in Ebonyi state? It is the planes and private jets of politicians and governors that will be landing there

Focus on capacity building for people and not all these billion white elephant projects that the Indians and Lebanese will end up putting up a poor quality work. The money Anambra and Ebonyi are using to build airports could put all roads and public water works to good standard and rehabilitate all the village primary and secondary schools that are dilapidated. But as usual, their praise singers will come after me. Who cares?

Have u landed in soweto Jalingo, Adamawa before? I bet within 6 months of opening Ebonyi airport it will surpass these states in terms of traffic.
Again, same thing was said of Asaba considering Benin and if you know Anambra airport has being in the news for a long , I remember back in the days when it was to be cited in the Oba.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by stacyadams: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
Austineva:
u made point here oo. Seriously. Ikpeazu means d last, and he is d last on d list. Too bad
grin grin grin grin grin

i use to think names dont affect the bearer.but ikpeazu.s case has made me believe a person,s name has a way of affecting d bearer.. grin

1 Like

Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by Austineva(m): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin grin grin

i use to think names dont affect the bearer.but ikpeazu.s case has made me believe a person,s name has a way of affecting d bearer.. grin

grin grin. I de tell u
Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by jacoik(m): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
Igbochief001:

Abia is the most underated state in Nigeria ....they are about to start their airports and most of u would be ashamed
lolxxxxx hahahaha abia state to kick start an airport? oga, please tell that good for nothing governor to do a palliative to roads first before gutter. in fact meet me at third mainland bridge by 12 30 midnight today I have a massage for you
Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by achierosion(m): 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
For those of you running mouth about why Ebonyi state should not have an airport are just myopic and out of touch with reality, if u know how many mineral resources laying fallow in all part of the state then u need to keep quiet.

Those white men are in need of fastest means to carry out their business not ur local route.

It is called cargo airline.

1 Like

Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by achierosion(m): 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Charly68:
This is real Mr Project ,the one in Portharcourt is a child's play compare the volume of resources available for both states.. God bless you Mr Governor .We need healthy competition in Governance ,am sure when Governor Wike sees my comment he will double his effort at his end..God bless you all
Peace be unto the men of Good Will.
Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by achierosion(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
kingthreat:

Good question. What will be main attraction bringing people to and fro Ebonyi state?
oga read my post above and stop disturbing our peace here.

for ur entire life, have ever enter airport before?

1 Like

Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by achierosion(m): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Avidcolz:

Tell me why sokoto, Jigawa, adamawa, Bernue, osun ondo even Platue states will have airport and Ebonyi wouldn't?
Let him fix the infrastructure and as he has the passion and he is doing it efficiently. another government will attract investors that will utilize the infrastructure . The locals will be challenged to develop themselves in other to get job as the investors troops in.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: "Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In 2022" - Governor Umahi (photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
10 gbosa 4 d best performing governor

Dave, your actions always speak feasibly than your words

Carry on wt d gd wrks. Ebonyi ppl & posterity will 4eva remember u 4 d light u brought 2 your ppl.

GBOSA GBOSA GBOSA ...

Proudly Ebonyian...He is God's sent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rail: FG To Ban Heavy Cargo Transport By Road / Petrol Tanker Explodes In Edo, Kills Many (Photos) / Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.