Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Edmark Products - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Edmark Products (4435 Views)

edmark products / For All Edmark Products / What Is It With Edmark Products? If U've Used It Please Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edmark Products by edmarker: 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2011
We supply and educate you on all Edmark healthy living products that are not only NAFDAC approved but also ISO 22000 certified and users of these products have continued to give wonderful and amazing testimonies wherever they have been used worldwide, including here in Nigeria.

These Products include:

Shake Off Phyto Fiber
MRT Complex
Bio-Elixir
Splina Liquid Chlorophyll
Bubble C
Ginseng Coffee
Red Yeast Coffee
CoCollagen

We deliver these products to any city you are located within and outside Nigeria.

You can call 08052914930 to order any of these products and to know about the benefits of becoming a distributor.
Re: Edmark Products by Lioa3: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2012
Which of ur products can i use for flat tummy?How long b4 i c d effects?How much n where do i get it around ikeja?Tanx
Re: Edmark Products by ibizgirl(f): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2012
To know the products to use and have the products supplied to you call 08020947894 - osazee

(1) (Reply)

For Those Drinking Or With The Intention Of Drinking SANS Soda, Warning!!! / Get Rid Of Age Spots,black Spots The Natural Way / Green World Africa For Health Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.