Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

What Are The Dangers Of Applying Aboniki Balm On The Manhood? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Dangers Of Applying Aboniki Balm On The Manhood? (4034 Views)

How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain / Aboniki Balm Grows Facial Hair By 80%(research) / Aboniki Balm Secret Benefits - Blasts Belly Fat & Boosts Hair Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Dangers Of Applying Aboniki Balm On The Manhood? by Casemiro(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
So I was going through a post and one guy said he intends rubbing aboniki balm on his manhood to kill sexual urges when it comes up.

To me, this is an extreme measure. Applying aboniki balm on the legs, arms or other parts of the body can cause a burning sensation, not to talk of applying it on the manhood.

So I want to know, what are the side effects of rubbing aboniki balm on the manhood?

would it lead to impotency or other issues?

I've heard of some creams or sprays that makes the manhood less sensitive during sex and helps a man last long. Can aboniki balm achieve this.

Won't it burn the manhood and possibly a life long damage to it?
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Applying Aboniki Balm On The Manhood? by Fahdiga(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
It will make it hot in bed
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Applying Aboniki Balm On The Manhood? by Longsleeve: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
You will feel like fireboy..

No side effects.. try and report back to us..

1 Like

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Applying Aboniki Balm On The Manhood? by Gentlerespect76: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Casemiro:
So I was going through a post and one guy said he intends rubbing aboniki balm on his manhood to kill sexual urges when it comes up.

To me, this is an extreme measure. Applying aboniki balm on the legs, arms or other parts of the body can cause a burning sensation, not to talk of applying it on the manhood.

So I want to know, what are the side effects of rubbing aboniki balm on the manhood?

would it lead to impotency or other issues?

I've heard of some creams or sprays that makes the manhood less sensitive during sex and helps a man last long. Can aboniki balm achieve this.

Won't it burn the manhood and possibly a life long damage to it?

See this guy. The person you first heard the issue of applying balm to the penis was to stop him from further urge; now you are asking the good people of Nairaland to tell you if it can help you last long. Examine yourself welloo. Avoid sexual recklessness so that you will not post your private part here when it has become diseased. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Applying Aboniki Balm On The Manhood? by Emocruize(m): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
The guy na Mugu

(1) (Reply)

Lead Poisoning Kills 400 Children In Zamfara State / Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? / More Nigerian Youths Take To Tramadol, Codeine To Get High- Punch

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.