Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " (1214 Views)

Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) / 'Revolution Now' Organizers Release 'Rules Of Engagement' For Protest / I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
Freedom for you, freedom for me. Everywhere in our land, there must be freedom.

History has it's moments and this might just be ours. For centuries our African landscape has been damaged by always the worst form of governance on our planet earth. Our people, too timid, too fearful, too cowardly and frankly too stupid to do a damn thing for positive change.

While our ancestors masked their willingness to live in oppression by hiding behind a myriad of custums and proverbs, our continental has never knowed real freedoms and liberties. That is the type freedoms and liberties sort of taken for granted by citizens in the west. Are we less human than them? Are we created by a lesser God? It is ours to answer these questions.

That we are poor don't mean we cannot be free. The freest people of the world also are the wealthiest. Freedom is wealth.

The condition of Nigeria is over riped for a REVOLUTION. This could be our moment. Seize it. This could be our movement. Seize it.

Let us resolve TODAY to FREE OURSELVES.
Let us resolve TODAY to FREE NIGERIA.

For FREEDOM, LIBERTY OR DEATH.

JOIN REVOLUTION NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by 88Craze: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
With all we have been seeing today?
Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by slimfit1(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
The suffering continues

2 Likes

Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by ojun50(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
88Craze:
With all we have been seeing today?
Until police and Nigeria army take part in any protects then you can call me.... In fact I go strike that day
Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by Vyzz: 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
I STAND WITH SOWORE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by crestedaguiyi: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by MrALIVE: 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
I stand with Sowore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by BlowYourMind: 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
It is better we make our grievances known through this protest, secession, restructuring, resources control, corruption, marginalisation etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by Tranquillity360: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
No Igbo should join in yoruba revolution.

6 Likes

Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by Madmohamed419(m): 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
jerseyboy:

History has it's moments and this might just be ours. For centuries our African landscape has been damaged by always the worst form of governance on our planet earth. Our people, too timid, too fearful, too cowardly and frankly too stupid to do a damn thing for positive change.

While our ancestors masked their willingness to live in oppression by hiding behind a myriad of custums and proverbs, our continental has never knowed real freedoms and liberties. That is the type freedoms and liberties sort of taken for granted by citizens in the west. Are we less human than them? Are we created by a lesser God? It is ours to answer these questions.

That we are poor don't mean we cannot be free. The freest people of the world also are the wealthiest. Freedom is wealth.

The condition of Nigeria is over riped for a REVOLUTION. This could be our moment. Seize it. This could be our movement. Seize it.

JOIN REVOLUTION NOW.
did I hear you said freedom or death. When Ipob say freedom or death what did u say is ur tune na yeloba wah ala be that. No Igbo man or woman should join that nonsense protest we have wasted a lot of blood for this shitwholl country.

1 Like

Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by kingzizzy: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
jerseyboy:

JOIN REVOLUTION NOW.

Count us Igbos out if it is not about Biafra, we are tired of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by Achuwa1(m): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
We. Can only join sowore if he is protesting for the inclusion of referendum in our Constitution.

1 Like

Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by Inteltower: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
hello and greetings to the youths for change

join me and let's form a elite group that will participate in bringing the desired change this country yearns for

Making the right moves, building alliances with a network of other youth groups and influential persons is all part of the game plan

we will not sit idly by and let them continue with their incompetence, deceit and political games over our destinies and unborn generation come 2023

join me lets do this the power is in our hands

chat me up on whatsapp: 08136156015
to add you to the group
Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by ccffwx: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
Instead of revolting every time, let's elect the right leaders.
Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by Kinematics: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Only yorubas will join him. Nonsense and Sowore!

3 Likes

Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by chrisblack: 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
jerseyboy:

JOIN REVOLUTION NOW.
join who sowore. The blackmailer, political henchman.
Which revolution. Are you talking about NANS orchestrated protests. Checkout many of the so-called protesters are student union activist with many out of school for years claiming to be student union members.
Sowore is not being sincere.He knows what he is fighting for. I can boldly say it's not for Nigeria or it's youths.Check out all is SR reports as always been directed at those he has issues with. He pounces on you only when he is directed. In as much as SR reporting goes along way in showing some of the issues we have as a nation .He has also learnt to benefit from it. Ask your self the meaning and benefit of his revolution now. Even the man in Ajegunle does not know it's happening

1 Like

Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by noakchukibadan: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
I am in
Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by tutudesz: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
We stood with him during the subsidy protest, not knowing the protest has been hijacked by politicians he was supporting. Nigerians came out in thousands to protest because we thought Sowore, Tunde Bakare and Co were fighting for the common man, instead they were fighting a political fight.
Subsidy was removed just under one year of PMB government, did any of them protest undecided
Sowore, Tunde Bakare and Co killed protesting in Nigeria. Nigerians do not trust organizers of protests anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by chukwuibuipob: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
sad
Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by Formularcr7: 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
I no dey for revelation protest,as for me and my family,we are patiently waiting for 2023

1 Like

Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by Cyberterror: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
jerseyboy:

JOIN REVOLUTION NOW.
Joblessness. Go and look for work to do.

2 Likes

Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by nkwuocha1: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
[s]
BlowYourMind:
It is better we make our grievances known through this protest, secession, restructuring, resources control, corruption, marginalisation etc
[/s]

Better go and join the protest.

3 Likes

Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
chrisblack:
join who sowore. The blackmailer, political henchman.
Which revolution. Are you talking about NANS orchestrated protests. Checkout many of the so-called protesters are student union activist with many out of school for years claiming to be student union members.
Sowore is not being sincere.He knows what he is fighting for. I can boldly say it's not for Nigeria or it's youths.Check out all is SR reports as always been directed at those he has issues with. He pounces on you only when he is directed. In as much as SR reporting goes along way in showing some of the issues we have as a nation .He has also learnt to benefit from it. Ask your self the meaning and benefit of his revolution now. Even the man in Ajegunle does not know it's happening

Sowore is everything you have said he is, perhaps more. However if you look at the landscape of a cowardly populace full with endless excuses to mask their bare impotence aqueace and even promote this bondage, Sowore might very well be all we have right now. Inside Nigeria, which is not easy, he seem to be the only one who's got some balls right now. There is virtually no real local opposition to this travesty.
Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
kingzizzy:

Count us Igbos out if it is not about Biafra, we are tired of Nigeria

This is a sure and logical path to Biafra, Oduduwa, Bendel Republics.

With freedom comes all possibilities. That is why our Nigerian jailers won't let you be free. It's time to FREE OURSELVES
Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by Bialegend(m): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
Tranquillity360:
No Igbo should join in yoruba revolution.
Revolution of idiots. Why would any Igbo/Biafran join this stupidity? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by Bialegend(m): 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Kinematics:
Only yorubas will join him. Nonsense and Sowore!
Tinumbu's sponsored protest grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by od4life(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Protest after Sowore lost the general elections? Jokers����.
Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Bialegend:

Revolution of idiots. Why would any Igbo/Biafran join this stupidity? grin grin

With freedom comes all possibilities. That is why our Nigerian jailers won't let you be free. It's time to FREE OURSELVES
Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Bialegend:

Tinumbu's sponsored protest grin grin

Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by Bialegend(m): 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
jerseyboy:

Start with joining IPOB first. Any protest to keep your zoo "one" is out of sutpidity.

2 Likes

Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
od4life:
Protest after Sowore lost the general elections? Jokers����.
Sowore is everything you have said he is, perhaps more. However if you look at the landscape of a cowardly populace full with endless excuses to mask their bare impotence aqueace and even promote this bondage, Sowore might very well be all we have right now. Inside Nigeria, which is not easy, he seem to be the only one who's got some balls right now. There is virtually no real local opposition to this travesty.
Re: Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW " by chrisblack: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
jerseyboy:

I truly agree with you,however my point remains sowore's motive are not altruistic.He is selfishly driven to achieve his own self adulation and greed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) / BREAKING! Aisha Buhari Has Separated From Her Husband General Buhari / Ipob And Kanu Are Bloody Coward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.