Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) (1211 Views)

Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) / Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) / APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) by MckenzieSkyBlog: 11:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
The First lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari has revealed that she is in support of the ongoing #EndSARS movement as she appealed to her husband President Buhari to listen to the concerns of Nigerians and act swiftly.

The first lady took to her twitter page to share a video of President Buhari in meeting with the service chiefs as they deliberate on how to solve the crisis in the Northern part of Nigeria.

Aisha shared the video with the song of a Kannywood actor Adam Zango playing in the background. Some part of the song translates in English as saying that those seated at that table should sit-up and do something about the bloodshed in the North.

“In the name of God, pay attention to the people, we are seeking...SEE MORE + VIDEO HERE

1 Share

Re: ‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) by SLAP44: 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
Save which people?

The man cannot even save himself from the spirits of nepotism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) by Franzinni: 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
A womans intuition at play she already can see how it will play out and she knows her hubby.

The giant is waking !!!!!

On a different note, today I took a moment to reflect on the fact that I have bought used phones and used laptops many times in the past and it never crossed my mind how much God had been saving me until I started reading all these SARS stories ... For something as simple as a phone people got killed, God I thank you for even in my nativity you shielded me through the valley of the shadows of darkness

5 Likes

Re: ‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) by Bukolaberry(f): 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
Hmmmmm finally the president wife join the movement #end sars #esoro soke
Re: ‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 18, 2020
MckenzieSkyBlog:
The First lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari has revealed that she is in support of the ongoing #EndSARS movement as she appealed to her husband President Buhari to listen to the concerns of Nigerians and act swiftly.

The first lady took to her twitter page to share a video of President Buhari in meeting with the service chiefs as they deliberate on how to solve the crisis in the Northern part of Nigeria.

Aisha shared the video with the song of a Kannywood actor Adam Zango playing in the background. Some part of the song translates in English as saying that those seated at that table should sit-up and do something about the bloodshed in the North.

“In the name of God, pay attention to the people, we are seeking...SEE MORE + VIDEO HERE
Buhari can not hear. He has both hearing and listening problem. Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT

#Restructure_NIGERIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) by vertueptime: 12:07am On Oct 18, 2020
He who has Ears? Some people may find themselves jailed by ICC in a short time
Re: ‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) by adaragbotemi: 12:08am On Oct 18, 2020
[quote author=Bukolaberry post=95047954]Hmmmmm finally the president wife join the movement

Dont be decieved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) by adaragbotemi: 12:09am On Oct 18, 2020
Aishaaaa
Re: ‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) by Turantula(m): 12:20am On Oct 18, 2020
The womam is a gay snake!
She for show us her dughter wedding picture.
Idiat!
Re: ‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) by youngblaq: 12:23am On Oct 18, 2020
Franzinni:
A womans intuition at play she already can see how it will play out and she knows her hubby.

On a different note, today I took a moment to reflect on the fact that I have bought used phones and used laptops many times in the past and it never crossed my mind how much God had been saving me until I started reading all these SARS stories ... For something as simple as a phone people got killed, God I thank you for even in my nativity you shielded me through the valley of the shadows of darkness

My man...I mirror this Thanksgiving myself. No be only you reason am.

1 Like

Re: ‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) by limeta(f): 12:33am On Oct 18, 2020
Allah is the great deceiver
Love will not destroy me
Re: ‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) by nNEOo(m): 12:37am On Oct 18, 2020
No thanks madam lip service,we don't need your solidarity at this odd hour.

#Endsars #RestructureNow

2 Likes

Re: ‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) by Yobabad: 1:36am On Oct 18, 2020
Buhari should first of all save his self from spirit of nepotism and religious fanatism,
Re: ‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) by simple250: 4:11am On Oct 18, 2020
Franzinni:

Honestly, even from olx and all other buying and selling online platforms...

2 Likes

Re: ‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) by thesilentman(m): 4:42am On Oct 18, 2020
Keep Your solidarity to yourself.you just wait until the big show,will you?
Re: ‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 18, 2020
They've bought Aisha.

She used to be more vocal than this.

She used to stand with the people.

Abi everything na wash ni?
Re: ‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) by ehinmowo: 5:40am On Oct 18, 2020
All of u live large on the blood of Nigerians. Thunder fire all of una!!
Re: ‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) by curfew: 6:20am On Oct 18, 2020
Save which people? She can't even tell the people the truth about which of the Buharis is her husband.

Aisha, where is Buhari?

Re: ‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) by Jostoman: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2020
This woman just like to deceived herself, she will always come out to talk rubbish when she see that the heat is getting too much on her husband so that people will think that she is not in support of all the Evil things her husband is doing to Nigerians.
Re: ‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) by sammyj: 7:27am On Oct 18, 2020
God used Buhari wickedness to wake up the giant in us just like He did for the children of Israel against Pharaoh. Never again shall we go back to Egypt. Nothing can stop the wind of change that is coming !!! God bless the youth !! kiss
Re: ‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) by Fahdiga(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2020
For her to be saying this publicly I think Buhari and his wife is not even sleeping on the same bed.

(1) (Reply)

(video) SOWORE Makes A Daring Speech Outside The Courthouse Earlier Today / We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO / Obasanojo Made Buhari President While Tinubu Gave Him Apc Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.