Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year (40927 Views)

Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore / Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days / Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by Lexusgs430: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
No escaping this time.......... cheesy
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by loadedvibes: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Bb
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by hero2000: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
The End is coming to either the current structure of the country, or if not careful the existence of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by edoairways: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
This is one of the reasons why many Nigerians reluctant to protest.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by omooba969(m): 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
The vagabonds in power are scared. grin

When the wind suddenly blows upon them, none will be spared. cool

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by urchcoded(m): 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
grin
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by OpinionCounts(m): 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
This guy and sowore will soon learn that even a long spoon is not a sure guarantee of safety when you dine with the devil�..

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by safeopportunity(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
Good afternoon all we shall continue our live webniar tagged ENDING The poverty of hunger and starvation in Nigeria and Afrika at large later today by 2:22 pm please stay tuned

Your financial rabbi

Geocologist OGUNFEYITIMI Tope Joshua

https://www.nairaland.com/6030137/alleviating-poverty-hunger-starvation-nigeria

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by Pharaohny: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
pfadom:
You expect the government to welcome them with open arms or call them for a banquet.

It serves them right. I wonder why they lack strategy.

One cow spoted

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by promotervickky(m): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nbotee:
Dis one na general arrest nationwide

Am telling you
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by EdiskyHarry: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Very bad, where is Nigeria heading to?
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by ehardetola(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
No more Democracy in Nigeria
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by jericco1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
Well this is just the beginning they are fanning the embers of more protests.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by pfadom: 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
Pharaohny:

One cow spoted

Green pastures good enough for cows just spotted.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by Adolejeh070: 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
see below

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by phorget(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
Revolution that will re-shape Nigeria won't be a crowded one, it would be a revolution by a few ideologist whom would not be afraid of blood.
All these ones they are doing is just some kangaroo revolution, when the real revolution is matured enough then we will all feel the heat.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by Beverlyjean(f): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
The youths that u are waiting for are watching Bbn and playing on Instagram...others are collecting keke fairs and bus fairs for mc oluomo

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by hyduffy: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Where is Simplyleo?.... I nova hear him voice since...
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by TheLasyBuddha: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Meanwhile, Bakare and two others were also arrested, as others fled the scene.
grin grin

Even people wey follow you come go Japa when matter tie wrapper.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by Shellsploit: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
TotoNaRubber:
I am MATCHING TO ASO ROCK NOW FOR

REVOLUTION PROTEST

quote me if you want to join me for meeting location.

... This is how i will personally hand you over to DSS.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by Henrydata(m): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Na wah oo

Mainwhile check my signature
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by TheLasyBuddha: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
Beverlyjean:
The youths that u are waiting for are watching Bbn and playing on Instagram...others are collecting keke fairs and bus fairs for mc oluomo

While you are here with us on Nairaland.

Go and protest, don't come to nairaland and wail.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by Allsome: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
I wish the APC protesters that marched during GEJ for subsidy were also arrested back then ....

*Nigerian current democracy is the best world wide*
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by steeltrust: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
I told many pple In 2015 dat if buhari comes to be Nigeria president Nigeria is finished
many pple never belived me
they thought I was just hating because pmb was from the north and gej was from south but I try to explain
and now u see my thought re coming to pass. just pray Nigeria doesn't turn to Syria b4 2023 if not

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by nobaga: 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
pfadom:
You expect the government to welcome them with open arms or call them for a banquet.

It serves them right. I wonder why they lack strategy.

Your cohorts in other countries, even inTunisia started a revolution, Black Lives Matter are mostly children of the privileged.

You are here typing rubbish because your parents and cronies are members of lootocracy class.

You will be hanged with your parents.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by Redhot111(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
Any individual or organization that hates hearing the truth is doomed and doom away awaits this government from all indications. Buhari hates and fears protests, debates, interview, media address, opened chat, etc. Now if you hate every channels where the truth could get at you, how then do you intend to know what you are doing? No wonder he doesn't know a thing.

Like Fela said "Animal in human skin".

As if that is not enough, Nnamdi kanu said it's a zoo. Now most of us really don't support the total idea of the guy. But then most happenings in the country shows the guy got some valid points.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by splendour7(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
yoruba revolution!!
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by AfroKnight: 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
By now, one smug DSS officer will be telling him “I will deal with you”. These officers are always happy to oppress citizens.

They call themselves intelligence agency but cannot intercept the communications of Boko Haram. They cannot sniff out the sponsors and enablers. They can only kidnap people in the name of arrest.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by pfadom: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
nobaga:

Your cohorts in other countries, even inTunisia started a revolution, Black Lives Matter are mostly children of the privileged.

You are here typing rubbish because your parents and cronies are members of lootocracy class.

You will be hanged with your parents.

Keep it up.

Is this kind of revolution that's required in the 21st century? We the current youths need brains reset.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by Farki: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
Oracleforce:
DSS should release these guys....there are some politicians and treasury looters that suppose to be arrested...

Ooh you really should acquaint yourself with the governments of the Soviet Russia and South American Banana Republics.

The looters are the bosses of the soldiers.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by Villain7: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
A protest not up 500,000 or 1 million is not protest. You can't achieve anything if not up to such figure. Police will have advantage. Learn from others! United we stand, divided we fall
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year by Truthfulguy10: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
It's now left for us de youth, to do something about the things going on in this country,

Things are really falling apart.....

#RevolutionNow
Or
#Split

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George / Edo Woman Meets Peter Obi, Sheds Tears Of Joy- Photos / Governor El-Rufai Weeps On Meeting Boy Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.