Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry (2156 Views)

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home / I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by Iapologize: 9:22am On Nov 12, 2022
I'm sorry

firstly I'm sorry for making you feel worthless, I never meant to body shame you. half the time I was high and the other half i was just joking, I don't blame you for feeling the way you do, I rarely compliment how beautiful you are. I'm sorry

secondly I'm sorry for never being there for the kids, each time I see them, I was already half drunk, I didn't want them to grow up seeing me as nothing but a drunk so I pushed them away. I'm sorry

thirdly I'm sorry for not supporting your dreams, I didn't want you to go to the university because I didn't want to take care of the children while you were away, I wasn't ready to step up and be a father and you were against hiring a nanny because you fear that the children might be abused (sexually, emotionally or physically), that's why I ask for more kids, I see how you take care of the children with so much love and understanding. honestly I was scared. I didn't want my lavish lifestyle to end, I wanted to be at the club instead of staying home with the children, even the part time you were talking about still sounded stressful to me at that time. I'm sorry.

lastly I'm sorry for all I have put you through. for all the late nights, all the cheating. since we grew up poor, we didn't get to live a lavish life. I wanted the finest things in life and I allowed it to get to my head. I didn't mean to impregnate that girl, yes I did sleep with her raw but I gave her money to buy afterpills.

She was trying to blackmail me using the pregnancy, she wanted to keep the baby. I didn't know what to do, I was scared. I begged her to abort it but she was demanding to much. she thought I was rich, I explained to her that you are the one with the money not me, that's when she threatened to tell you about the pregnancy if i don't pay her off, the money she demanded was too much,I don't have that type of money but I know you do. I had to tell you. I'm sorry

I promise, I will change, please forgive me. my good people of nairaland please help me beg her. we got married when we were early twenties and late teens. please I don't want to lose her.

I will spend time with the kids, I will do a full STD test, I will anything you want just please forgive me.

2 Likes

Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by general111(m): 9:30am On Nov 12, 2022
If this is not cruise..
Then you should be talking to her directly, not posting on nairaland.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by Iapologize: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2022
general111:
If this is not cruise..
Then you should be talking to her directly, not posting on nairaland.

Please help me beg her.
I know I Bleep up but I don't want her to divorce me, I don't want to lose my family. I Know this woman this one wey she do talk am, she go do am. I can't tell my family because they will curse me, she has made it look like we are the perfect family, this will all be a surprise to them
Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by Resourcesswift: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2022
Nairaland na better Cruise land

7 Likes

Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2022
I have heard.

Lets move-on with our life's

I love you too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by Zonefree(m): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2022
Mtcheeeeew!
Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by calmness0(f): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2022
So husband and wife de Nl undecided

Any thing to trend these days.
Seasonal film

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by general111(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2022
Iapologize:

Please help me beg her.
I know I Bleep up but I don't want her to divorce me, I don't want to lose my family. I Know this woman this one wey she do talk am, she go do am. I can't tell my family because they will curse me, she has made it look like we are the perfect family, this will all be a surprise to them
Just put a call through her, and talk to her..
I would love to talk to her but as you can see, i am a total stranger to her.

1 Like

Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by Oizee(f): 9:52am On Nov 12, 2022
Like seriously? This is funny.
I detest lazy people, u want to lavish money that you don't have?

4 Likes

Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by Oizee(f): 9:56am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
I have heard.

I love you too.
lol, thanks for accepting his apologies. U have a kind heart.

1 Like

Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by akwesenana: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2022
The second time I'm seeing this bullshit here.
Ffs carry una matter go church na?

2 Likes

Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by culf: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2022
I pray both of you will reach a compromise, that's all I can say for you.

Best of luck to you guys!

#But Oga you no try oooo, are you sure you yourself will not need a small separation to clear your head and seat up?
Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by abuomaIV(m): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2022
You both need marriage counselling, if not you will cheat again and again
Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by sayso: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2022
Which episode will these one be?

3 Likes

Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by Kingsmm55: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
Madness galore...... Mad people everywhere... The same person is replicating all these writings...
Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by don4real: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
It seems you are still drunk, go tell your wife and not nairalanders

Iapologize:

Please help me beg her.
Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by Nicepoker(m): 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
Let's hear the kids side of the story.
Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by TCD: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
Iapologize:
I'm sorry

firstly I'm sorry for making you feel worthless, I never meant to body shame you. half the time I was high and the other half i was just joking, I don't blame you for feeling the way you do, I rarely compliment how beautiful you are. I'm sorry

secondly I'm sorry for never being there for the kids, each time I see them, I was already half drunk, I didn't want them to grow up seeing me as nothing but a drunk so I pushed them away. I'm sorry

thirdly I'm sorry for not supporting your dreams, I didn't want you to go to the university because I didn't want to take care of the children while you were away, I wasn't ready to step up and be a father and you were against hiring a nanny because you fear that the children might be abused (sexually, emotionally or physically), that's why I ask for more kids, I see how you take care of the children with so much love and understanding. honestly I was scared. I didn't want my lavish lifestyle to end, I wanted to be at the club instead of staying home with the children, even the part time you were talking about still sounded stressful to me at that time. I'm sorry.

lastly I'm sorry for all I have put you through. for all the late nights, all the cheating. since we grew up poor, we didn't get to live a lavish life. I wanted the finest things in life and I allowed it to get to my head. I didn't mean to impregnate that girl, yes I did sleep with her raw but I gave her money to buy afterpills.

She was trying to blackmail me using the pregnancy, she wanted to keep the baby. I didn't know what to do, I was scared. I begged her to abort it but she was demanding to much. she thought I was rich, I explained to her that you are the one with the money not me, that's when she threatened to tell you about the pregnancy if i don't pay her off, the money she demanded was too much,I don't have that type of money but I know you do. I had to tell you. I'm sorry

I promise, I will change, please forgive me. my good people of nairaland please help me beg her. we got married when we were early twenties and late teens. please I don't want to lose her.

I will spend time with the kids, I will do a full STD test, I will anything you want just please forgive me.

Sorry does not really fix things. Break a glass cup and tell it sorry. See if it will come back to normal. It will never be the same. You pushed a good woman to the limit. You are probably only sorry because she has woken up.
Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by Helpout12345: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
Until the moniker that first brought the matter here confirm you as her husband by commenting here, I am not saying Jack.
Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by obinna58(m): 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
grin grin
Thunder fire you and that your other moniker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by obinna58(m): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
Helpout12345:
Until the moniker that first brought the matter here confirm you as her husband by commenting here, I am not saying Jack.
Both monikers are fake bro
Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by Helpout12345: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
obinna58:

Both monikers are fake bro

If true, na thunder go fire whoever dey behind those monikers.
Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by Helpout12345: 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
obinna58:
grin grin
Thunder fire you and that your other moniker

Amen
Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by jimmyolasun: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nicepoker:
Let's hear the kids side of the story.
our daddy really fuckeeed up bro.. we have forgiven him.. daddy buy bobo when coming home

1 Like

Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by Ulunne777(f): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
Because food will soon commot that your mouth.Amuekwe
I wish she will leave you so that you and your idiot side chick will birth quadruplets and wallow in abject poverty. grin
Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by Kutunban: 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
Don't do it here.
Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by raphroye: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
May we not find ourselves in a position where our wife will threaten to send us out of the house. She was even pushing you to get a land and build a house, but you refused. You chose to cheat on her and party like it was your birth right. Now you're here responding to her post instead of talking to her and fix your home before it's too late
Irresponsible man
Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by Pat081: 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
This will make a good movie ooo
Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by chuzzy07036(m): 3:06am On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
I have heard.

I love you too.
O BOY DIS ONE NA NEW FORMAT OR WATIN, I KNOW COM UNDERSTAND AGAIN... NAIRALAND NA REAL CRUISE ABEG
Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 13, 2022
chuzzy07036:

O BOY DIS ONE NA NEW FORMAT OR WATIN, I KNOW COM UNDERSTAND AGAIN... NAIRALAND NA REAL CRUISE ABEG

Big time cruise!
Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by Kobojunkie: 3:16am On Nov 13, 2022
RUBBISH! lipsrsealed
Re: Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:45am On Nov 13, 2022
undecided matcheww. Story looks fake, but if it truly happened, then I wonder if you deserve a second chance. Your wife has to cut off every Kobo she was giving you and take you back to your poverty stricken...background and roots.

(1) (2) (Reply)

42 Year Old Divorced American Woman Destroyed On Internet For This Post / Should Gays Be Bullied ? / Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.