Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion (52554 Views)

Woman Abandons 4-Year-Old Child In Gambling Shop As Collateral After Huge Losses / My Experience Adopting A Child In Nigeria As A Young Guy / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion by Ishilove: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
She acted instinctively. I think it's called 'protective instinct' or so. Your first impulse is to protect the weaker ones around you during times of extreme danger.

2 Likes

Re: African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion by authority2006(m): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
davodyguy:

Hmm

I have two IP CCTV cameras at home and while I'm in the office, I watch everything happening at home.

Even if I'm abroad, I watch everything as well.

You can't spend too much on security in a crazy world

Thanks. Through CCTV cameras, we've seen what people are capable of doing to toddlers, even devil go afraid of them.
Re: African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
Now, that's the way it should be, that's love, she obviously loves the child, she put herself in harm's way for the safety of the child. GOD BLESS
YOU MA. BLESS YOUR SIDE, and save and keep them, and always send helpers for them. Amen
Re: African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion by 1Sharon(f): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
hopefully she gets a pay rise and they respect blk ppl more
Re: African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion by 1Sharon(f): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Afrikween:
"African Nanny " as if Lebanon is in Europe..mtchhew

Lol what's your point
Re: African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion by mechanics(m): 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Wow, that's good of her.
Re: African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion by earnit3: 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
Really
Re: African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion by Jimbadly: 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
thANK GOD THEY ARE BOTH SAFE i hope the nanny is not an aftrican eg nigeria

Seriously, oga I really wonder when you'd start commenting with your brain and using grammatically correct and error free sentences.

Re: African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:28am On Aug 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You must be a real niggarrr
You are trying to say that a combination of oxytocin and adrenaline na im make the woman save that child

I owe you some bottles and enough weed
pass it here
Re: African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion by Cousin9999: 6:04am On Aug 06, 2020
Don't forget for one second that Lebanese commonly traffick and enslave African women and girls. They wouldn't hesitate to harm them either.
Re: African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion by Cousin9999: 6:08am On Aug 06, 2020
Coldie:
African leaders are proud that their citizen's are low paid nannies to white people why white citizen's are high paid expatriates in Africa.

Africa who do us this thing

Lebanese aren't white. And white people treat them like sh_t, which they deserve.

This woman isn't a nanny. She was probably kidnapped as a girl and forced to work for arab scum.
Re: African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion by chubinwa(m): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2020
Rip to the people who have lost their lives to this unfortunate event and a quick recovery to wounded.
Re: African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
You must be stupid for quoting me
Jimbadly:

Seriously, oga I really wonder when you'd start commenting with your brain and using grammatically correct and error free sentences.
Re: African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion by Jimbadly: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
You must be stupid for quoting me

Your comments are always discombobulated and full of errors. Signs that you're mentally deficient.
Re: African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
Then you must be mentally stupid for quoting me
Jimbadly:

Your comments are always discombobulated and full of errors. Signs that you're mentally deficient.

Re: African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion by Jimbadly: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Then you must be mentally stupid for quoting me

You even look _retarded judging from your profile picture.
Re: African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2020
Nothing but love, pure love, some women see nanny work as more than just a job.
Re: African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion by Afrikween(f): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
1Sharon:

Lol what's your point
my point is why put "African" like Lebanon is in Europe or South America... they could have just said a nanny... ewo ni African

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice / What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.