Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) (56964 Views)

What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Oldest Tree, Mountain & Church: My Visit To Makrinitsa In Pelion (photos) / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
Authoreety:
What do we do with this pictures na
my broad I just tire, shey make we fry beans abi na rice
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
Authoreety:
What do we do with this these pictures na
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by Kmartt(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
Volkswagen90:
Did anyone have link to download old Orlando owoh songs

200naira await you.

I have some on my phone only if you stay in Lagos

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by uglodoh(f): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Volkswagen90:

200naira await you.
Use mp3juices.cc

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by hkidola00(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Volkswagen90:

200naira await you.
https://oldnaija.com/2019/03/26/old-school-songs-download-dr-orlando-owoh-songs/
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by brownbib(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nice
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
uglodoh:
Use mp3juices.cc
thanks
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by SocialJustice: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ugly expensive dungeon.
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Volkswagen90:
Omole= stubborn child.

Ọmọlé is not the same as Ọmọ alè

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by nobaga: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
I thought Shonibare Estate is older than Omole Estate.

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by sonnie10: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
AceRoyal:

It depends on a whole lot of factors

Apart from the the size of plot and type of building, what other factor should one consider?
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by Gamesmart: 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
sonnie10:
Can someone buy a house on a full plot for #100M here?

If you buy a house here for N100m, you need for a psychiatrist to certify you a mentally ill.

£200K for living in a concrete jungle?
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by AceRoyal: 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
sonnie10:

Apart from the the size of plot and type of building, what other factor should one consider?
Reason for sale, documents attached, location within the estate
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by AngelicBeing: 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Shellsploit:
Dear Op, when will you visit okearo, matogun.
Hian, matogun ke, shocked

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by joepepsy(m): 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nothing special abegi!!
hedonister:
Also Checkout What Lagos State Government House Area looks like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfkSJdA1Jdc
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by sonnie10: 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
Gamesmart:

If you buy a house here for N100m, you need for a psychiatrist to certify you a mentally ill.

£200K for living in a concrete jungle?

Have you been there? Compare it with other places in Lagos and see if its better. There are those who do not want to live on the Island. Ogudu or Magodo is the next alternative.

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by Gamesmart: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
sonnie10:

Have you been there? Compare it with other places in Lagos and see if its better. There are those who do not want to live on the Island. Ogudu or Magodo is the next alternative.

I can understand that, but those houses are not worth N100m in building them nor in aesthetics.

Paying that is a rip-off.

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by shizzy7(f): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
AndroBlaze:

@OP

How can Omole be described as on of the oldest residential estates?? Please what year
Thank you, I was wondering If it's not the same Omole I lived in 2004. It's not even old.

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by CaptainFM1: 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
A note to the young....."The old gets older because we lack proper care in this country".
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by fredoooooo: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
OP abeg help me greet PASO .. PASUMA grin
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by CaptainFM1: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
AndroBlaze:

@OP

How can Omole be described as on of the oldest residential estates?? Please what year

"One of the oldest" is a relative term depending on the individual. As long as the Op didn't say it's the oldest.

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by Christmasdon(m): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
CHURCH OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OMOLE.
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by menacity(m): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
What's the cost of renting houses here baba

quote author=Misyarn post=92489483]Was residing beside Psquare house dar year..
Very lively place cool cool[/quote]
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by easzypeaszy(m): 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Authoreety:
What do we do with this pictures na
hmmm u talk am but I kw what's running on OP mind..same tin on most of us deciding in Lagos or Omole environ...just imagine as he look mk person wey dey earn 120k/month no fit rent room n parlor der...na wetin d mean
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by Clicked(f): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Christmasdon:
CHURCH OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OMOLE.

Na my church be dat. I remember when we were still using that small area while the main church was being built.
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by sonnie10: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Gamesmart:

I can understand that, but those houses are not worth N100m in building them nor in aesthetics.

Paying that is a rip-off.

No empty land. You buy ugly relatively cheap house, demolish and built your choice of house.

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by lekxaid007(m): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
All I could remember is the verse "Akuko omole, kolokolo okota"
It's been yrs I even listen to Fuji
you must be Saheed osupa fan.

he sang the song to banter his rival "pasuma" back when he lives there.

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by delpee(f): 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
nobaga:
I thought Shonibare Estate is older than Omole Estate.

Certainly. Palmgrove Estate, Ilupeju Estate and the old GRAs are also older.

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by aoofbeautifulme(f): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Op ooooo
Ok by oldest
Please what are you implying
Just asking
Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by Yinksy09(m): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
I really love the estate.

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by osusuallstars: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
opposite the estate na slum
ojodun abiodun and co

Re: Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) by KingsArome(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Volkswagen90:

Download and register Deezer app, then search.

200naira await you.

Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) / How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / 5 Most Rugged States In Nigeria.