Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nation Wide Live Protest By #revolution Now Movement (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nation Wide Live Protest By #revolution Now Movement (video) (244 Views)

Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) / Sowore’s 'Revolution Now’ Movement: Things You Should Know / 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nation Wide Live Protest By #revolution Now Movement (video) by propynich123: 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Nation Wide Live Protest By #revolution Now Movement (video) by MightySparrow: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lazy youths: is this how revolutions got to Egypt, Tunisia, Baharain this time and age. I though Sowore is wise man with wealth of experience from Western world but alas!! He is a confirmed fool.
Re: Nation Wide Live Protest By #revolution Now Movement (video) by yarimo(m): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nigeria security should deal with them ruthlessly embarassed
Re: Nation Wide Live Protest By #revolution Now Movement (video) by Achuwa1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
We can only join the protest if it is for referendum
Re: Nation Wide Live Protest By #revolution Now Movement (video) by Achuwa1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
Protest for inclusion of referendum in our Constitution and you will see me at the fore front
Re: Nation Wide Live Protest By #revolution Now Movement (video) by youngsahito(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
MightySparrow:
Lazy youths: is this how revolutions got to Egypt, Tunisia, Baharain this time and age. I though Sowore is wise man with wealth of experience from Western world but alas!! He is a confirmed fool.
you talk too much oga, what would you have suggest and you will be d 1st person crying foul if the govt oppress the masses... you don't really know what you need
Re: Nation Wide Live Protest By #revolution Now Movement (video) by kings59: 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Achuwa1:
Protest for inclusion of referendum in our Constitution and you will see me at the fore front

Others are busy watching bbnaija
Re: Nation Wide Live Protest By #revolution Now Movement (video) by MightySparrow: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
youngsahito:
you talk too much oga, what would you have suggest and you will be d 1st person crying foul if the govt oppress the masses... you don't really know what you need
Sorry it is not my passion but to start a revolution in Nigeria in this age you have to move with time and learn from both history and contemporary times. When this fellow was planning this last year, I told my friend who knew Sowore in school and walked aluta together that if I were buhari, I would detain him till the end of my tenure having all the powers at my disposal. My opinion: anyone who would effect a change in nigeria would use relevant instrument. The egyptian revolution took place by the use bbm, today there are better options and means. This protest match can't achieve a thing other than detention and incerceration. Like I said, it is not my passion for now. Why can't Sowore stage another protest now?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Pdp Leaks The Secret Why Some Persons Want Apc Candidate For Edo 2020 / Putin Announces First Registered Covid-19 Vaccine / President Buhari’s Daughter, Hanan To Wed Inside Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.