Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun (9058 Views)

Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus / Peter Obi Storms Anambra Markets, Preaches “Rescue Nigeria” To Traders (Photos) / Gboyega Oyetola Presents N152.7b 2019 Osun Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by ghettokid1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
Osun State Government has presented two hundred million naira cheque to different vulnerable groups who were affected by the inferno that destroyed the popular Atakanmosa market in Ilesa early this year.

At the event held inside the market in Ilesa, the State Governor, Gboyega Oyetola also performed the turning of the sod for the rebuilding of the market.

The market got burnt in 2018 and also experienced another inferno early this year. Several shop and goods worth millions of naira were destroyed.

The incident rendered many people vulnerable.

https://www.tvcnews.tv/gov-oyetola-presents-n200m-to-traders-affected-by-inferno/

4 Likes

Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by PHAYOL81: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
That's commendable but the governor should improve on infrastructure and agricultural produce to improve the state's IGR. We need our states in southwest pushing harder and faring better. We need to do more.

14 Likes

Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by fergie001: 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
He tried.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by YorubaKinging: 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
I really do like this governor oyetola

Although he is also corrupt, still he gives back to the people

And he's doing his job unlike one weed smoker who was the former governor

The cities of Judah will be great again

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by Henrydata(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
He has done well

Mainwhile check my signature

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by ForeThinker: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
His responsibility
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by tophumble(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
Good move
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by amanda2013(f): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by etibaba(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
A supervised channel should be created to monitor funds disbursement, if not hmmmmmm, someone will definitely pocket the lump-sum.
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by paulolee(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
good move but it think its better for all states to invest more on sme and agriculture in their states..
it helps to boost and increase food production in commodity market and when that is increased, it would reduce inflating prices of commodity goods wich would help the purchasing power of common man..
am blowing all this economic grammer even if am not an economist because i planned spending 10k in buying food stuffs for the week but
wen i reached house, e come be like say i lost money for road even after doing calculations on the things i bought and confirmed that i really spent 13 k on all more than what i budgeted, watin de pain me be say things we i buy be like say na 5k i blow....
the worst part be say i mistakenly spend baba segun 4k join wey e wife say make i give am for house..
the man don give me 10 missed calls already and i no fit pick....

4 Likes

Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by Sammy07: 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hope no be audio sha

And hope it reaches everyone of them.

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by Diamondniyi(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Na mouth they use talk am, hope they’ve given them??
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by Kunsaj(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Alright.
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by EdiskyHarry: 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by Burgerlomo: 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nice one cool
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by JesusJesus: 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
What would have happened to the 200million if there was no fire incident in the state?

I need reasonable responses

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by gospelpen(f): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
While Oyetola is busy sharing money to the affected traders, I can make your website/blog come alive with top quality content that can generate massive traffic from search engines and as well boost your earnings.

Check my reviews on Fiverr and order my Gig as soon you can https://www.fiverr.com/s2/41294c1d6b

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by Kunsaj(m): 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
Alright kudos to him
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by Sammy07: 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
PHAYOL81:
That's commendable but the governor should improve on infrastructure and agricultural produce to improve the state's IGR. We need our states in southwest pushing harder and faring better. We need to do more.

The south west governors are actually focusing on agriculture right now.

Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Ogun.
I'm not sure of makinde,
Lagos too only one news about them (Lake rice)
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by sexyboy193: 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
He was in ilesa yesterday but am yet to confirm this information because politician are not worthy to be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by Kemimarch16(f): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nice one
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by atobs4real(m): 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
HOPE IS AN AUDIO COMPENSATION?
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by Authoreety: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nice one Mr governor

At all at all na winsch
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by cybertimer: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Well that's fair enough..
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by Authoreety: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
OK, the Governor has to be commended for this...
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by LegendHero(m): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sammy07:

The south west governors are actually focusing on agriculture right now.

Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Ogun.
I'm not sure of makinde,
Lagos too only one news about them (Lake rice)

You mean the audio Governor Makinde?

Yesterday I tried looking up Makinde social media account to at least pinpoint some of his work in terms of road construction and etc. but I was disappointed coz I can’t see one worthy of commendation.

I checked Dapo Abiodun Social media account and some other Ogun State monitoring board social media and I can see road constructions, some at the initial stage, some at the middle, while some are completed.

Oyo state people are in for a long thing and I’m afraid he will try to hid under Covid-19 situation to cover his inefficiency.

Oh my Oyo State, what have we done to ourselves!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by obembet(f): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
Oyetola is one of the worst governor in Nigeria. U will never hear the name of beneficiaries.
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by Sammy07: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
LegendHero:

You mean the audio Governor Makinde?

Yesterday I tried looking up Makinde social media account to at least pinpoint some of his work in terms of road construction and etc. but I was disappointed coz I can’t see one.

I checked Dapo Abiodun Social media account and some other Ogun State monitoring board social media and I can see road constructions, some at the initial stage, some at the middle, while some are completed.

Oyo state people are in for a long thing and I’m afraid he will try to hid under Covid-19 situation to cover his inefficiencies.

Oh my Oyo State, what have we done to ourselves!

grin let's give him a benefit of doubt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lack Of Trust Tearing Up Nigeria, Says Edwin Clark / VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today / Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.