Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun (9063 Views)

Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus / Peter Obi Storms Anambra Markets, Preaches “Rescue Nigeria” To Traders (Photos) / Gboyega Oyetola Presents N152.7b 2019 Osun Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by newharddrives(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
ok
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by LegendHero(m): 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sammy07:

grin let's give him a benefit of doubt.

Well, we will give him the benefit of the doubt until the third year and see what’s up.
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by Sammy07: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
LegendHero:

Well, we will give him the benefit of the doubt until the third year and see what’s up.

Yeah, up to 3rd year!
I've been checking on their media handles both facebook and twitter.
At least ekiti governor is improving on Cattle diary of whatever he called it.

Ondo and ogun are doing well on cocoa plantations.

I've forgotten Osun own. I think Cocoa or so.
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by LegendHero(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Yeah, up to 3rd year!
I've been checking on their media handles both facebook and twitter.
At least ekiti governor is improving on Cattle diary of whatever he called it.

Ondo and ogun are doing well on cocoa plantations.

I've forgotten Osun own. I think Cocoa or so.

Yeah although Oyetola too is somehow not putting in work. I can’t even seems to see what he has been able to achieve since he became the governor.

Right now Makinde and Oyetola is audio to me and we should wait until 3 years and see what’s up with them.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by Juanmike(m): 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
JesusJesus:
What would have happened to the 200million if there was no fire incident in the state?

I need reasonable responses
Foolery
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by Truthbanned: 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
afonjaman:
Veteran Nollywood actor, Paul Obazele has made shocking revelations about Nigerian entertainment industry.He claims the movie industry is dominated by gay and lesbian producers.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, he said "I would not lie, we have gay producers and lesbians in the Nigerian entertainment industry and they are the people in control"
"Why are we hiding it?
When i was President of the Association of movie producers, i was against them.Why are we pretending that it does not happen? The same way it happens in Nollywood is the same way it happens in the medical field and other fields"

He went further saying

"The truth be told, it happens across the board.If you mention the names of some producers, i would gladly tell you if theh are gah or not, they cannot do anything to me"
"If they bring war to me i would take it to their doorsteps.I do not give in to gossips but i got to a place in my life when some unsolicited pieces of information come to me"

Source:https://afonjaman.com/most-producers-in-nollywood-are-homosexuals-says-paul-obazele/

See the satanic child defiliers for yourself and why homosexuality is spreading all over the Earth.

Keywords: Priest Pastor Child Rape

https://www.google.com/search?q=priest+pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk028T_0j-_1I5tYTWndHD3-zyA9HwQ:1596643112696&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiAs8KMt4TrAhXQhHIEHaT0CeEQ_AUoA3oECA0QAw&biw=360&bih=520

Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by ThatFairGuy: 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Commendable. Keep up with the good work Alhaji. Osun a dara, infact, Osun ti n dara
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by ThatFairGuy: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
LegendHero:

Yeah although Oyetola too is somehow not putting in work. I can’t even seems to see what he has been able to achieve since he became the governor.

Right now Makinde and Oyetola is audio to me and we should wait until 3 years and see what’s up with them.

The debt is affecting Oyetola's performance
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by LegendHero(m): 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

The debt is affecting Oyetola's performance

You’re right tho.

Aregbesola did not put his successor into considerations when taking those loans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by PHAYOL81: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sammy07:

The south west governors are actually focusing on agriculture right now.

Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Ogun.
I'm not sure of makinde,
Lagos too only one news about them (Lake rice)

Lagos can be excused when it comes to agriculture because we know it doesn't have the land; and moreover, its strenght is in business. But others should do more because we ain't seeing most of their produce in the market; and especially we ain't seeing the export impact and value. Look into the market and tell me how many of our states key in into the opportunity rice production presents. It's shameful and to think we once export and still have the capacity to export so many crops including cocoa, cotton, palmoil, rubber, and cassava. How many finished goods are they trying to produce with these agricultural products? What are the infrastructures and systems put in place to improve market structure in these states, and what are their progress towards creating and nurturing the growth of a manufacturing zone as well as the presence of a CBD? Or can you point to me where the CBD of any of them are?
Even if only the mentioned items are our strength, and we create manufacturing and exporting rings round them, create a CBD around them too in capacity of services, marketing and research, we are destined to go places but it seems our various governments are tax-focused hence the reason agriculture is being left at the mercy of the populace. If we want more progress, we need to do more.

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by AmadorSays: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
This is a very good thing for him to do
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by Sammy07: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
PHAYOL81:

Lagos can be excused when it comes to agriculture because we know it doesn't have the land; and moreover, its strenght is in business. But others should do more because we ain't seeing most of their produce in the market; and especially we ain't seeing the export impact and value. Look into the market and tell me how many of our states key in into the opportunity rice production presents. It's shameful and to think we once export and still have the capacity to export so many crops including cocoa, cotton, palmoil, rubber, and cassava. How many finished goods are they trying to produce with these agricultural products? What are the infrastructures and systems put in place to improve market structure in these states, and what are their progress towards creating and nurturing the growth of a manufacturing zone as well as the presence of a CBD? Or can you point to me where the CBD of any of them are?
Even if only the mentioned items are our strength, and we create manufacturing and exporting rings round them, create a CBD around them too in capacity of services, marketing and research, we are destined to go places but it seems our various governments are tax-focused hence the reason agriculture is being left at the mercy of the populace. If we want more progress, we need to do more.

I fully agree with you, I think ekiti or ogun has started rice production.
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
gospelpen:
While Oyetola is busy sharing money to the affected traders, I can make your website/blog come alive with top quality content that can generate massive traffic from search engines and as well boost your earnings.

Check my reviews on Fiverr and order my Gig as soon you can https://www.fiverr.com/s2/41294c1d6b
how much is the website?
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by ayenale1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Without tinubu authorization??its audio money, im very very sure...who and where are the beneficiaries.
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by earnit3: 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Governor Oyetola Presents N200m To Traders Affected By Fire In Osun by oaugraduate1234(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
LegendHero:

You mean the audio Governor Makinde?

Yesterday I tried looking up Makinde social media account to at least pinpoint some of his work in terms of road construction and etc. but I was disappointed coz I can’t see one worthy of commendation.

I checked Dapo Abiodun Social media account and some other Ogun State monitoring board social media and I can see road constructions, some at the initial stage, some at the middle, while some are completed.

Oyo state people are in for a long thing and I’m afraid he will try to hid under Covid-19 situation to cover his inefficiency.

Oh my Oyo State, what have we done to ourselves!

But he installed street lights across Ibadan Metropolis

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Ensure True Federalism, Says Akeredolu / Akume’s Kinsmen Dump APC For PDP / Presidential Directive: Police Detain Four LEADERSHIP Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.