Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Farm Management/ Partnership - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farm Management/ Partnership (300 Views)

Key Rules For Effective Fish Farm Management / Best Farm Management Software You Need For Free / Farm Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Farm Management/ Partnership by soshegzz(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hello house!

It's a pleasure to be on this platform, as an animal lover and passion and zeal for agriculture am looking for a possible partnership with someone whom we might be on the same page. Here's a quick break down of my plan/intentions

1. Getting at least a plot of land or space within Lagos or ogun easily accessible.

2. Learning from professionals that can teach me snail farming proper (I understand the markets) just need to start mine snail farm gradually.

3. The land will be divided, one section will be for crops like Ugu(vegetables) and the likes. While the other section will be for livestock such as Ram, dogs (which im a breeder) and any other livestock we can match up with considering space.

So basically, I have some of the resources financially to start, but looking at partnering with someone who shares the same vision as me , as we grow our produce and smile to the bank in due time. Majorly now. A piece of LAND it SPACE is needed, if you have this in an accessible location let's talk further n get this ball rolling. I can be reached on WhatsApp on
Thank you n God bless
Re: Farm Management/ Partnership by HenryHill: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Yo @SCION

You sent a pm, what's up?
Re: Farm Management/ Partnership by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
soshegzz:
Hello house!

It's a pleasure to be on this platform, as an animal lover and passion and zeal for agriculture am looking for a possible partnership with someone whom we might be on the same page. Here's a quick break down of my plan/intentions

1. Getting at least a plot of land or space within Lagos or ogun easily accessible.

2. Learning from professionals that can teach me snail farming proper (I understand the markets) just need to start mine snail farm gradually.

3. The land will be divided, one section will be for crops like Ugu(vegetables) and the likes. While the other section will be for livestock such as Ram, dogs (which im a breeder) and any other livestock we can match up with considering space.

So basically, I have some of the resources financially to start, but looking at partnering with someone who shares the same vision as me , as we grow our produce and smile to the bank in due time. Majorly now. A piece of LAND it SPACE is needed, if you have this in an accessible location let's talk further n get this ball rolling. I can be reached on WhatsApp on
Thank you n God bless
I have a plot rangushi epe Lagos opposite Micheal otedola estate, wasap if interested or cal 08138568959

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: How To Create A Cash Pipeline Owning A Profitable Pawpaw Farm / Day Old Chicks Updated Prices From Ibadan / Rabbit Breeders In Calabar..!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.