Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,051 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

What Can You Do Wiith 1-3million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can You Do Wiith 1-3million Naira (345 Views)

1.3million Was Deducted In My Account Illegally. Please Help / ( SOLD! ) Nigeria Used 2007 Toyota Camry (se) For ₦1.3million / Uba Contactless Cards Hit Industry High Of 3million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Do Wiith 1-3million Naira by sammieguze(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
So, a friend who has Bsc Accounting, Msc Industrial relations, no prior experience and no forthcoming job was asked this question.

In as much as i have given her a few ideas, i think its imperative to ask a wider audience.
As a person, given the reality on ground at the moment (the pandemic as well as economic downturn) being experienced all around, what will you do if given the offer?

NB: She has no technical skill be it sewing or sales.
I asked her to go for a professonal course (ICAN or CIPM) but again, what will be the guarantee of a job after the professional course.
Could have asked her to drop ship some fashion items but considering the fact that everybody is now into that coupled with the bastardization of the nigerian currency, i really dont know how that will work out in terms of profitability.

cc: FOD, puskin, naijacutee, dominique
Re: What Can You Do Wiith 1-3million Naira by RealEzee(m): 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
sammieguze:
So, a friend who has Bsc Accounting, Msc Industrial relations, no prior experience and no forthcoming job was asked this question.

In as much as i have given her a few ideas, i think its imperative to ask a wider audience.
As a person, given the reality on ground at the moment (the pandemic as well as economic downturn) being experienced all around, what will you do if given the offer?

NB: She has no technical skill be it sewing or sales.
I asked her to go for a professonal course (ICAN or CIPM) but again, what will be the guarantee of a job after the professional course.
Could have asked her to drop ship some fashion items but considering the fact that everybody is now into that coupled with the bastardization of the nigerian currency, i really dont know how that will work out in terms of profitability.

cc: FOD, puskin, naijacutee, dominique
she can run dropshipping doing Ads for her preferred brands but opening a company acct in the states also obtaining LLc there, some states offers such status to non USA residents , by so doing she's showcasing her stuff globally also, she get paid in foreign currency using various payment portals like stripe and the likes, even accept bitcoin payments, something like that sha

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Iphone XR Plus Accessories / Invest And Cash Out / The Many Suffering Of Nigerians In Ghana, Seeking Help From Nigerian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.