Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

I Need Idea On What I Can Do With Tata Pick Up Vehicle - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Idea On What I Can Do With Tata Pick Up Vehicle (414 Views)

Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview / I Need Idea On Dogans Sugar Workers Package / Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Idea On What I Can Do With Tata Pick Up Vehicle by Sawdick05: 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
Am a fresh graduate and I just completed NYSC last two months. I have been trying to get a job but it's working because of this pandemic season.
I have access to a pick up vehicle, kindly advise me on what I can do with the vehicle.
Thanks
Re: I Need Idea On What I Can Do With Tata Pick Up Vehicle by Ugaboy: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
U can sale table water, pure sachet water or drinks to shops...just register to any of the distribution company, u can make 5k-10k daily
depend on how smart and friendly u are to your customers.

1 Like

Re: I Need Idea On What I Can Do With Tata Pick Up Vehicle by Sawdick05: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Thanks bro
You are too much... But I need comprehensive explanation please
Re: I Need Idea On What I Can Do With Tata Pick Up Vehicle by Oktane: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sawdick05:
Thanks bro
You are too much... But I need comprehensive explanation please

What other explanation do you need. He has provided a hint which is what you asked for.
Run with the hint. You have the truck, you are young and healthy, what do you lose by trying out this idea?

If you wait for too many ideas to come up, confusion will set in and you will eventually sink back into inactivity.

Bottom line; Take ACTION!
Re: I Need Idea On What I Can Do With Tata Pick Up Vehicle by Sawdick05: 6:50am On Aug 06, 2020
@Oktane, before I resolve to come and drop this piece here, I have took a lot of actions. I have done something related to this before. The result is not pleasing. I am still taking actions. All I asked for is a road map, if he actually has the experience.
The cost of maintaining and fueling a vehicle much than rushing into an idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Idea On What I Can Do With Tata Pick Up Vehicle by Oktane: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
Sawdick05:
@Oktane, before I resolve to come and drop this piece here, I have took a lot of actions. I have done something related to this before. The result is not pleasing. I am still taking actions. All I asked for is a road map, if he actually has the experience.
The cost of maintaining and fueling a vehicle much than rushing into an idea

You need to take more measured actions.
You have in your possession one of the most valuable tools for a smooth take-off. Look around you sir,trade is going on back and forth.

Yes! You tried out something related to this and the results were not what you expected so what did you do? Dump it?

Why not try something else? You could distribute drinks, bread, eggs, organic foodstuff etc. Whatever you do please spend sometime on it before concluding that it is not yielding appropriate returns. The fact that some people have been involved in it for a while translates to the fact that it must be somewhat sustainable if not outright profitable.

A certain lady I know of uses her husband's jeep to sell/distribute bread in Lagos. She started combining about the fuel consumption and was considering quitting the business. I encouraged her to continue and build up some traction and that we would then review her performance.

Her fuel costs gradually paled in significance as higher volumes of bread were lifted and delivered. Right now she cannot complain even with a 15,000 budget for fuel. Her profit is large enough to absorb this costs. The morale here is for you to something long enough before concluding if it is profitable or not.

Again,do accept my best wishes as you decide on what is best for you at this time.
Re: I Need Idea On What I Can Do With Tata Pick Up Vehicle by Sawdick05: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
Thank you sir, I am grateful.

(1) (Reply)

A Web Developer And Graphics Designer Needed At Ayhomes / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / Nanny Or Executive Governor Job Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.