Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

I Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job (406 Views)

When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / How To Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / I Just Got A Job At Royal Exchange Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job by Demmy1206(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hi everyone, my name is Oluwatosin, a guy based in osun state. I'm doing this thread because I really need a job badly. I'm getting to the point of depression and I feel I should seek for help on this website. I studied microbiology in school but I don't mind any kind of job as long as it can put food on my table. I'm based in osun state but I can travel and work anywhere.
I hope there is someone out there willing to help me. Please help save a soul.
Thank you.
Re: I Need A Job by ultra100(f): 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
There is a job for a house mistress in a school in Lagos.The name of the he school is mate comprehensive at No8, doyin omololu street alapere ketu.search for the address and phone number on Google so that you can contact them about the job.
Re: I Need A Job by Demmy1206(m): 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
ultra100:
There is a job for a house mistress in a school in Lagos.The name of the he school is mate comprehensive at No8, doyin omololu street alapere ketu.search for the address and phone number on Google so that you can contact them about the job.

Thank you very much. But I'm a guy.
Re: I Need A Job by ultra100(f): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=Demmy1206 post=94240833]

Thank you very much. But I'm a guy.
There is also one for a house master.i still saw it today when I passed there.i guess there is an accommodation too.You can try your luck there.
Re: I Need A Job by ultra100(f): 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
Maybe you should send your CV to me so that I can help you to submit it and if you are called for an interview,then you can let them know that you don't reside in lagos and that maybe you would like a telephone interview or something.just to be sure that you will get the job before you will leave osun to Lagos.
Re: I Need A Job by SON26: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2020
*Manager/Supervisor at Bandora Limited*

Qualifications:
- Minimum of OND in any field.
- Knowledge of tailoring/fashion designing is an added advantage.
- People management skills.
- Must be female, speak and understand good English.

Job details:
- Accommodation is available.
- Work hours; Monday - Saturday, 9am-7pm
- Starting salary; 50,000

How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly call on 09052247342.

Demmy1206:
Hi everyone, my name is Oluwatosin, a guy based in osun state. I'm doing this thread because I really need a job badly. I'm getting to the point of depression and I feel I should seek for help on this website. I studied microbiology in school but I don't mind any kind of job as long as it can put food on my table. I'm based in osun state but I can travel and work anywhere.
I hope there is someone out there willing to help me. Please help save a soul.
Thank you.
Re: I Need A Job by SON26: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2020
*Manager/Supervisor at Bandora Limited*

Qualifications:
- Minimum of OND in any field.
- Knowledge of tailoring/fashion designing is an added advantage.
- People management skills.
- Must be female, speak and understand good English.

Job details:
- Accommodation is available.
- Work hours; Monday - Saturday, 9am-7pm
- Starting salary; 50,000

How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly call on 09052247342.
Re: I Need A Job by Kyngfarabale1(m): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
Any Security or Guards job within Abuja.....please I'm very interested.... thanks

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Entry Level Officers (october 2020 Vacancy) / Vacancies In A School / Full Time Female Housekeeper Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.