Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

How To Make Your Smartphone Faster And More Efficient!!! (Pics) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Your Smartphone Faster And More Efficient!!! (Pics) (2170 Views)

� How To Make Your Smartphone Faster In 5 Minutes / How To Get Faster Browsing Speed While Using Your Smartphone's Hotspot / 6 Ways You Are Unintentionally Destroying Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Your Smartphone Faster And More Efficient!!! (Pics) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
TrollKiller:
I have an old tecno y3 lying around idly in my house before the lockdown
I am a tech savvy fellow but this lockdown made me go back to some old hobbies and passions of mine. And one of them is modding and tweaking devices.

In this tutorial, I am going to show you how to boost your phone to better levels of speed and efficiency..
The phone I'm using as an example is a 512mb phone, but the performance beats a lot of itel and other phones of 1gb of ram (2x the ram.). I can triple this but the battery (1800mAh) is not good or strong enough for that.

This trick(s) will help your phone open apps faster, play games better and serve you quicker!!!

So. Without further chit chat, let's do this!

Requirements

1. Your phone MUST be rooted. This won't work if you don't have a rooted device.
2. Kernel Auditor
3. Root Booster

Cc trueguy573
Thanks for tagging me bro. Though I feel indifferent to this as it seems to be a potential battery consumer. I once overclocked mine with rom toolbox pro. So this is like a remix to me grin. Nevertheless, this post is cool. Rom toolbox pro does it faster anyway.
Re: How To Make Your Smartphone Faster And More Efficient!!! (Pics) by alphaRego01(m): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
TrollKiller:
Depends on the phone you're using
What's the name of your phone?

Tecno camon 12 air
Re: How To Make Your Smartphone Faster And More Efficient!!! (Pics) by Harrykn: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
grin
SocialJustice:
Thanks, was hoping to get a tool like framaroot. I don't have power to start setting laptop.
Re: How To Make Your Smartphone Faster And More Efficient!!! (Pics) by Bestchild: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Long process but I'd give it a try
Re: How To Make Your Smartphone Faster And More Efficient!!! (Pics) by TrollKiller(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nwaotu10:

Thank you my guy.
It's just that the phone is not playing my favourite game. Gtasa. So, I thought that rooting will make it play the game.
It will but trust me bro, Its not worth it in the long run

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why The Iphone 13 Is The Worst Phone Released By Apple! Don't Buy It Abeg / Introducing Htc 7 Trophy (the First Windows 7 Mobile Smart Phone / Real Tutorial On How To Boost Your 2go Star Progress Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.